Ch.23: Mini market

James didn't stop thinking of what his girlfriend said about her biological father. He could see that she was trying to not burst of anger. It was the first time he had seen her so mad and talk with so much anger; hatred almost.

Two weeks ago, he thought she was overreacting and she would one day be fine with her father, but now that Sirius' mother kicked Sirius out of their house, he wasn't sure. When he saw his best mate out of his door, when he told him what happened in the noble House of Black, something in him broke. Never before had he felt so lucky to have the parents he had. He wanted to make it up to Love for pushing her about her father that night.

''Padfoot, mate.'' James exclaimed, getting in the room with the open door. He was enjoying calling his friends with their new nicknames and that was obvious. ''I have an idea.'' That could cheer Sirius up indeed. ''How about we go on a walk to the monastery Love lives in? You'll love it there!'' The grey eyed boy stayed inside a lot lately, which was not much like him. James felt like he had to do something and snap him out of his thoughts.

Even though Sirius was not in the mood to go out, he didn't want to ruin James' mood so he said ''Sure.'' and watched his best friend beam more.

''Great. I'll go tell my parents, they loved it there too, especially Adam and Plato, you have to meet them.''

Sirius smiled at his friend. He was very happy that it worked out for him and the black haired girl. He knew for sure Love was treating him good and now he was glad Love's relatives were good to him as well.

...

James' parents loved their son's idea so much they all left the next fifteen minutes for the monastery. James made sure to stop and get a few flowers for Love to perfect the surprise. He beamed more and more as they got closer to the small church. He remembered a small playground that was near and they were just passing by it. There were a few kids there, all very happy. James didn't have any playgrounds like this in his memory for the Wizarding World didn't have any; children's toys were mostly magic games, not playground games.

Sirius was thinking of that too. He envied those kids a little and the others they passed by that were obviously going to the playground.

''We're here.'' James said to him once the monastery came in view. It was a beautiful building, made out of rocks and had colourful windows. Wicked, the grey eyed boy thought even before he saw the garden at the entrance.

Fleamont went in first, as excited as his son and wife behind him. The two older wizards were excited to see their new friends again. Never before had they met muggles and those were very good and wonderful to have around.

''Hello.'' A man said. After looking the inside of the church, Sirius saw that it was a man with clothes that looked like what Love had described as monk clothes.

''Good morning.'' Fleamont greeted the younger man, smiling back at him.

''Come in, come in.'' The monk said. ''Adam and Plato are in the kitchen.'' He told them and lead them to the back of the church were a door separated the monastery from the house. ''Adam, Plato.'' He called out in the small hallway. ''We have visitors.'' He said once in the kitchen. Fleamont and Euphemia peaked their heads in the room and Adam immediately beamed at them.

''Fleamont, Euphemia.'' He exclaimed. ''What a pleasant surprise.'' He said with an arm extended for a handshake. ''James, my child.'' He cried from joy when he saw the tall boy. His eyes fell to an unfamiliar face behind the lad, a handsome boy with long black locks and grey eyes. ''Hello.'' He told him.

''Adam, this is Sirius Black, my best mate.'' James introduced.

''Oh, James told me about you.'' The monk remembered. ''It is wonderful to meet you.'' He greeted warmly, just like Sirius needed. ''Come on, sit down.'' He said and motioned for the chairs. ''Are those for Love?'' He asked James when he saw the flowers in his hands.