13 Loki

Romanoff lead us inside a large room. Many Agents were busy at work saying things that I didn't focus on.
There was a giant window in the front, many tables, controls, panels and desks in the room.

"Gentlemen, Barnes." Fury said turning to us and walking over when he finished safely getting this thing in the air. Steve took out ten bucks and passed it to Fury before he went back to admiring.

I looked and walked around the room in amazement carful not to touch anything.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet." I heard Phil say so I bring my attention to him. "Cell phones, laptops... if it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us."

"Great to know I have privacy." I smile sarcastically.

"That's still not gonna find them in time." Romanoff said.

"You have to narrow your field." Banner suggested. "How many spectrometer do you have access to?"

"How many are there?" Fury said looking at Banner.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could pull out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" Banner explained and I only understand less than a half of what he said otherwise I just pretend to understand everything.

"Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please?" Fury asked and she walked over.

"You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys." Romanoff said leading him away.

—————

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Phil said to Steve after asking him to sign his cards.

"No, no. It's fine." Steve reassured.

"It is a vintage set. It took me a couple years to collect them all." Phil said proudly. "Near mint. Slight foxing around the edges, but..."

"We got a hit. A 67% match." Another Agent called, Sitwell interrupted. "Wait. Cross match, 79%."

"Location?" Phil asked quickly walking over to the man who spoke.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse. He's not exactly hiding." Agent Sitwell explained.

"Captain, Barnes, you're up." Fury said.

—————

I got a uniform nicely made and perfectly fitting. Fury didn't want me to go down with Steve, not because he didn't think I was capable, he knew I was more than capable he just didn't want me out yet. So instead I went in the plane with Romanoff.

(I actually have no idea what it should look like so if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them.)

—————

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Romanoff said through a speaker as we looked down at Steve standing in front of Loki with a crowd a scared people.
Instead he shot a blue light up barley missing the plane. We looked down at the fleeing crowd. I watch as Steve landed a punch and Loki fought back ending up Steve getting thrown two times. I saw Loki hold his golden scepter on Steve forcing him on his knees. But Steve jumped up and kicked Loki as Romanoff flew closer.