46 So Was I

Tony was about to shoot Bucky, but Bucky must've redirected it, causing it to shoot far up the top of another chamber. Causing it to crash down and explode. Large metal supports fell towards Bucky and Tony. I ran towards them as the metal fell towards me. I looked up and threw any pieces that were heading for me away. Once it feel still I looked around spotting Bucky close beside me. He looked at me giving a quick look checking if I was okay before looking a Steve who was at the moment on the other side of the metal.

    "GET OUT OF HERE!" Steve yelled. "Both of you!"

I gave Steve and nod and we both ran. We made it to a tall circular room with platforms lead up. Bucky hit a button on the wall, causing the top to open letting the outside light in. We started climbing up and running. I look down to see Tony struggling to fly up after us wobbling as he did. Bucky jumped across to the next platform but Tony threw him off. I look below me as Bucky hits the wall and fell onto the platform directly below me. I watch as Tony raised his hand. Steve jumps up just in time deflecting it causing Tony to crash into the wall and fall down.

    "He's not gonna stop." Steve helps Bucky to his feet and looks up at me. "Go."
Bucky looks up at me and then continued to run quickly, making it up beside me and we both jumped to the other one's getting closer to the exit.

I followed directly behind Bucky as we reached the top. I waited as Bucky climbed up the ladder, just as he could have reached out and touched the snow on the ground the top began to crash down from Tony shooting it. Bucky jumps down crashing beside me. Just as I was pulling him up Tony flew up in front of us. With my powers I flung Tony into the wall. When Tony turned around to attack I grab his arm but he slammed me into the wall and  punched my stomach before my face.
Bucky jumped behind Tony and smashed a metal pipe into his back. Tony turned around grabbing onto the pipe throwing it down and trapping Bucky in a headlock.

    "Do you even remember them?" Tony whispered.

     "I remember all of them." Bucky told him.

Tony jumped off the edge with Bucky. I look down and see Steve jump into Tony grabbing him. They crashed into the wall causing Tony to release Bucky but making the three of them fall towards the ground.

I push myself up and start jumping down as quickly as I could.
When I reach the ground where they were, there were five windows with on glass lining the concrete wall leading to the outside, snow was on the floor in front of each. I watch as Steve gets blasted into the wall. Bucky quickly punches Tony but Tony punch Bucky back across the face and then his stomach. Bucky blocks some and punches back. I watch as he was about to blast Bucky. I stop his arm but Tony fought against me. He shot in a laser as I moved his arm up from the wall to he ceiling. When he finished Bucky punched Tony into the wall. I held Tony there as Bucky ran up digging his fingers into the core of Tony's suit. I focus on not allowing him to move his arms towards Bucky as he yelled trying to pull it out. I forgot about myself. He stuck out his arm before I could think he blasted me in the stomach. I fly across the room my head banging into the cold concrete floor as my breath is knocked from my lungs.

I see a bright light shoot across the room. I look up to see Bucky on his knees looking over at his arm. His left arm was gone, the metal one up to his shoulder. Bucky was shot back by Tony.
I struggle but push myself up and run to Tony punching him. I blocked the first couple of his hits but I wasn't in good condition. He landed the next couple to my head and my stomach before I stumbled back. I see Steve run forward blocking the shots with his shield.
I crawl to where Bucky lay. I collapse against the cold stone beside him.

"He's my friend." I heard Steve pant.

"So was I." Tony said.
I look beside me as Steve coughed. Tony picked him up and threw Steve into the pillars of the windows.

"Stay down. Final warning." Tony told him.

"I could do this all day." Steve breathed as he pushed himself up.

Jus as Tony was about to shoot him Bucky grabbed his leg. Tony turned around kicking Bucky's face.

Tony's left hand began to spark, he looked at me as I pushed myself up causing his other hand into spark and break, the light going out then I do the same to his boots.
Before I could do anything worse to him Steve picked up Tony and threw him to the ground beside the windows. Steve got on top of him and started punching his helmet. He grabbed his Shield smashing it down before Steve ripped Tony's helmet off. Steve raised his Shield, Tony quickly covered his face but Steve didn't go for Tony's head he went for the core smashing it. Steve fell off panting but he pushed himself back up ripping his Shield out of Tony's suit. Steve came over to us and helped Bucky up putting his arm around his shoulder.

"That Shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My Father made that Shield!" Tony called after us. Steve stopped then dropped it clattering to the ground.

———

Steve broke Scott, Wanda, Clint and Sam out of prison a couple months after.

————

Bucky sat on a table in a Wakanda lab. Steve and I walked over when the doctors were done.

    "You sure about this?" Steve asked.

    "I can't trust my own mind." Bucky gave us a smile. "So, until they figure out how to get this stuff out of my head... I think going back under is the best thing. For everybody."

    "Not for me, but it's what you want." I give his hand a squeeze. "When they figure it out I'll come back."

    "I'll look forward to it Doll." Bucky smiled at me.

———

I watch the chamber close and the air hiss freezing Bucky.