58 We All Stand Together

Together with walked through the rubble towards Thanos.

"You could not live with your own failure." Thanos looked up at us. "Where did that bring you? Back to me. I thought by eliminating half of life... the other half would thrive. But you've shown me... that's impossible. And as long as there are those who remember what was... there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be. They will resist."

"Yep, we're all kinds of stubborn." Tony told him.

"I'm thankful. Because now... I know what I must do." Thanos stood up grabbing his weapon about as tall as he is with a blade on both sides of the handle. "I will shred this universe... down to its last atom. And then... with the Stones you've collected for me... create a new one... teeming with life... that knows not what it has lost... but only what it has been given. A grateful universe."

"Born out of blood." Steve said.

"They'll never know it. Because you won't be alive to tell them." Thanos looked at us.

"We don't die easily." I tell him.

Thor yelled as he ran for Thanos, Tony jumped at him but Thanos knocked him away, Steve threw his Shield and ran forward but was kicked away. I run for Thanos I dodge his first hit and punch him in the face but I am soon thrown back.

I get up to see Tony getting thrown back and Steve running up kicking Thanos in the face before getting knocked back.
I run forward, Thanos swung his blade at me but I held it in place only to be punched down, he then picks me up and threw me to the ground.

I groan and roll over I see Thor pinned to a rock with Thanos pushing Thors Ax towards Thor's chest. Just as I was about to do something Thanos was hit back I turn to see the Hammer return to Steve.

They ran for each other Steve kicked Thanos back. He threw both his Shield and the Hammer in the air they hit knocking Thanos down. Steve ran over kicking Thanos.

"Steve!" I yell from the other side of Thanos. He threw his Shield over and I hit Thanos in the head then back before throwing it over to Steve.

I get out of the way as Steve pushes Thanos back with lightning from the Hammer.

Steve jumped right beside him but Thanos grabbed Steve slamming him to the ground. Thanos grabbed his blade and I step in front of Steve. The blade cuts my shoulder then I feel the pain on my leg. He punches me in the stomach, I stubble back but don't fall he then grabs me by the neck, slamming me to ground and punching my face. I have my hands on his arm trying to pull it away from my neck to no use, I focus and put my hands on Thanos's hand I look him in the eye and burn the skin. He quickly stepped back groaning in pain and looked at his hand.
I cough and hold my neck in pain.
I push myself up and I watch as Thanos hits Steve Shield over and over again chipping it away before finally getting knocked through the air.

I throw Thanos to the ground, I pick up his blade and try plunging it into his chest but he blocks holds up his arm before throwing me off. I hold his foot above me with my power as he was about to step down. I stare at him and he stumbles back clutches his head in pain as I stand up, but he was strong and ran for me kicking me far back.
I groan in pain, I look to my side to see Steve straining himself to get back up.

"In all my years of conquest... violence... slaughter..." We hear Thanos. "It was never personal. But I'll tell you now... what I'm about to do to your stubborn, annoying little plant... I'm gonna enjoy it... very, very much."

I sit up to see army's of Aliens, the ones we fought five years ago and Chitauri including the larger ones that fly beamed down along with ships.
I watched as Steve grunts pushing himself up and standing strong in front of the army's.

   "Hey, Cap, (Y/n), can you read me?" I hear Sam's voice on the radio. "Cap, (Y/n), it's Sam. Can you hear me? On your left."

I turn around pushing myself up as a portal opened and T'Challa, Okoye and Shuri walked out first.
I breathed. Sam flew out above them as hundred's more portals open up.

T'Challa shouts and then army of Wakanda warriors chant. I smile as I spot Bucky coming out of one.

I turn around as bursting from the rubble of the compound was a giant Scott who put Rhodey, Smart Hulk and Rocket down. Everyone came out of the portals everyone that was on our side and there was a lot of us.

    "AVENGERS..." Everyone stood ready behind Steve as the Hammer came back to his hand. "Assemble."

Everyone yelled charging forward.

I flung an Alien up into the air before slamming him down and stabbing him through the chest.

     "Doll!" I hear someone call.

  I turn around, "Bucky!" I smile and run. His lips crash onto mine before we are forced to pull away and fall back into reality.

I kick an Alien's feet causing it to fall forward before I snap its neck with my power.

I turn around too see Aliens all around, I stand still and breathe, every Alien anywhere near me fell to their knees or just stood still clutching their heads in pain before collapsing motionless.