𝟏

He slowly lowered himself back onto the couch.  His gaze was blank and stared at the white wall that he wanted to paint at least two weeks ago.

Three weeks ago he moved into his new apartment because his girlfriend broke up with him and then kicked him out.

Who would have thought that their currently perfect relationship could end so quickly?  There were no problems in the relationship, everything was perfect.

At least that's what Jimin thought.  Until he found out she had cheated on him and used him for money.

Jimin made good money running his own company, that wasn't the point.  The problem was that she had done it all behind his back.  She had simply taken his money and the sums of money she had spent were not even small.

All his "friends" except a few knew about it.  They hadn't told him anything and used his money as well.  He just couldn't trust them anymore.

Park Jimin :

My cell phone vibrated again.  It was Taehyung who called me.  I stared blankly at the phone and waited for him to stop calling.  After that I went to the fridge.

I opened it and saw that I had drunk all my bottles of soju and other alcoholic stuff.
Nothing was left.  How am I supposed to continue now?  I felt like alcohol was the only thing keeping me alive at the moment.

That sorrow came up again, but I'm a strong man.  Strong men don't cry.  Out of frustration, I grabbed one of the empty soju bottles that were scattered on the floor and smashed it.  The clanging sound was like music to my ears.

The next bottle banged against the white wall.  Small drops we're all over the wall which looked like shit now.

Did it help my sorrow?  No not at all.  Still, I wanted to let go of this pain of lovesickness, but I couldn't.  I couldn't believe she never loved me, only my money.

_______________

I was sitting between all the shards when there was a knock on my door.  "Jimin open up!  You can't stay in there forever!" I heard my best friend's voice. "You're acting like a little kid, you're 26!"  I heard him say.  He was right about that.

I slowly got up and walked to the door.  Then I opened the door.  Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw what I looked like and what my apartment looked like.  I had grown a beard by now. 

I also had really greasy hair as well as dirty clothes that I hadn't changed in a long time.  My apartment was full of broken glass and a pungent smell of alcohol was coming from me and my apartment.

"Holy shit Jimin.  What happened?  You look awful and so does your apartment." He said and just walked in without my permission.

He opened my curtains.  "Are you a vampire and can't stand the sun or why is it dark here? I don't know how much you've been drinking but it stinks here and why are these broken pieces on the floor?!" While he snapped at me, I just stood still there.

"Jimin, I'm talking to you?"  Then he saw a tear roll down my cheek.  I couldn't hold back my feelings and started crying.  "Hey buddy come here." He said and took me in his arms.

"I know you're going through a rough time but there's no point in locking yourself in your apartment and letting it degenerate and turn you into a bum. Your apartment is so expensive and huge.  You didn't even unpack your moving boxes or paint your walls." Taehyung said with a sigh.

The last few weeks I slept between my moving boxes or I just didn't sleep at all.

"Maybe it would be better if you go in therapy.  This breakup doesn't seem to have done you any good.  Maybe that'll do you some good." He suggested and stroked my head.

He was right. I couldn't go on living like this. I also had to get my alcohol addiction under control again. "Maybe you're right."  I said quietly.  "Very good decision.  I'll find you a good therapist and take care of your apartment in the meantime.  Maybe you should even go to a clinic for a while."