49

Kim Y/n

"We're just behaving quite naturally, right?" Saeyang asked me nervously. "As if everything is the same."  I smiled at Taeyhung from afar.  "You two made it.  How nice." He hugged me and Saeyang. "Jimin is over there."  He pointed to the bar where he was talking to Namjoon. 

"Thanks Tae." I smiled and walked towards him. "Y/n!"  Jimin picked me up and kissed me.  "Happy birthday baby." I said giving him another kiss. "How's my baby?"  He asked and gently stroked my stomach.  "Everything's fine. The doctor said it's in great shape."

"I'm happy about that.And How's my beautiful girlfriend?"  "I'm fine." I smiled and kissed him. "Only Saeyang knows doesn't she?"  I nodded.  "I didn't intend to tell anyone else." I said embarrassed. "You're right."  He looked at me in love.  "I'll be right back baby.  I have to say hello to the guests." He stroked my arm gently and left.

Jimin didn't come back as he promised and I talked to some random people almost all night long. Admiring my handsome boyfriend from afar.

"Y/n!" Hoseok called out to me, who didn't even look so sober anymore. Most of the people had already left and Jimin slowly started to clean up. Jimin's mother laughed when she saw Hoseok throwing himself onto me.  "Hey Hoseok! Careful! Get off Y/n."  Saeyang shooed him away.

"Jimin-aaaahhh" He trilled although he was standing right next to him. "You and Y/n are the best couple on earth. If you don't get married and have children, I don't believe in love anymore."

Jimin and I laughed.  "I'm going to look for Jung Kook." Hoseok said and left. "I would have killed him."  Saeyang said with a sigh.  "You are far too cautious.I'm fine." I laughed. "We're just worried baby."  He said and gave me a kiss.  "This will remain our secret until you decide to tell the others." He placed one of his hand on my baby bump.

_____________________________

"So why am I here?" Namjoon looked at me confused. "Sit down. I have to tell you something."  I said nervously and led him into the living room.

Almost three months have now passed.  I moved in with Jimin and I can't hide my baby bump anymore.

,,Y/n? Should I be scared? You look nervous." I took a deep breath. "Well I don't know. Maybe? I um..." He looked at me confused.  "I-" "Y/n pull yourself together. It can't be that bad."  "I'm pregnant." I rattled out my words and covered my eyes.

It was quiet.  I had my eyes closed and didn't see his reaction.  "Please tell me..." He stopped. "It's from Jimin, isn't it?"  ,,What about me?  Are you talking about me?"

Jimin stood behind us. ,,Hi darling.  How was work?" "Not now baby. What are you talking about?" He looked serious.

"Y/n told me she's pregnant." Namjoon said. You could tell he still didn't know how to deal with it. "You're not mad are you, Hyung?"  Jimin asked as he sat next to me on the couch.

He pulled me onto his lap and gently stroked my baby bump.  "No, I'm glad it's you,Jimin. I thought at first that some random dude got Y/n pregnant." I shook my head laughing. "What makes you think that? I'm dating Jimin after all."

He sighed. "I am very happy for you. I'm hoping for a girl." He smiled. "Me too." Jimin grinned. "I just want it to be healthy." I laughed "You're right. That's all we want." He smiled.

"Did you tell the other guys?"  Jimin and I shook our head. "Maybe we're telling them tonight." We invited them over to dinner. "I'm sure they're happy for you." Namjoon smiled at us. ,,They sure are." Jimin looked at me lovingly.

_____________________

The guys were all talking as we were eating dinner.
"I'm sure Y/n cooked because Jimin could never cook something delicious like this." Hoseok grinned looking at Jimin.

"Shut up Hoseok. You don't even know how to turn on the stove." Jimin rolled his eyes, his hand placing on my thigh and stroking it gently.

"That's not true and Namjoon you don't even have a right to laugh because you would manage to get the water for your noodles on fire!" They're all laughing again.

"Guys stop it. You're probably all great chefs." I chuckled.
"Yeah right and since I have your attention right now. Y/n and me would like to tell you something." Jimin said, taking my hand into his.

"We've been thinking about telling you for some time now." He said and they all looked really excited.
"Stop that shit Park and spill the tea." Taehyung sighed.

"Y/n is pregnant which means I'll be a dad soon." The room went completely silent before they all started talking loudly.

"Are you nervous baby?" He kissed my hand. "No just...yeah a little." I smile at him. "It's fine. They don't seem to react badly right?" I nodded.

"Okay important question. Who's gonna be the godfather?" Taehyung asked looking at me and Jimin. "Fuck hell no. Not you Kim Taehyung." Jimin yelled.

"Why not?! I'd be perfect." He pouted. "Namjoon or my brother will be. Stop complaining." He glanced at him.

"Namjoon can already be an uncle and I can't be a part of the family tree. Let me be godfather!" Jimin shakes his head, laughing.

"I'll think of it." He laughs.
"If I get kids with Saeyang one day I wouldn't even hesitate a second and name you as the godfather." He says.

"If Saeyang can endure you for all those years. I'd be really glad."
"Suck my balls Park Jimin." Taehyung sighs.

Everyone starts laughing as they're celebrating that Jimin and I are expecting a baby.

Everything seems so perfect. As if it was planned from the moment I met Jimin till now.
"I love you so much." I whisper to him,kissing him. ,,I love you more, my gorgeous girl." He strokes my cheek gently and looks at me with a smile.

"You're the best that ever happened to me and I'm so happy right now." He adds. "Oh Jimin I don't even deserve you." You softly smile.

I opened his eyes. He saw the world with other eyes after he met me. He was happy again and that's all I ever wished for. I wanted him to be healthy and happy.