Epilogue ꨄ

"Mrs. Park?" A voice called my name. "Yes?" I looked at the tall man with the brown hair.
"Mr. Park wants you in his office." I rolled my eyes.

"I'll be there in a minute." I said, taking the elevator to his office.

"Omg I wanna be you so bad. Mr. Park is so handsome." A young woman gets into the elevator with me. "I don't see what y'all see in him. Sure he's handsome but I don't think y'all had a chance with him. Sorry." I laughed.

"You're just saying this to make me jealous." She pouts. "Eww no I'd never start anything with Mr. Park." I make a face as I think of it, leaving the elevator.

I just entered his office without even knocking. "Stop it you two that's disgusting." I looked at him and the other woman.

"Oh Sora you're a grown woman now. Get over it." My mother smiled as she finally gets up from my dad's lap.

She smiles at me,strokes my head and leaves his office. "Isn't she just gorgeous?" My father raves. "After all those years you're still madly in love with mum? How's that even possible?" I look at him.

"I don't know either, honey. I just never lost the strong feelings I had for her since day one. There still there and stronger than ever." He smiles.

"I love your relationship and I love you so much." I smile. "We love you too, honey. But. Now. Business." He says and gestures me to sit down.

"I think my days as a CEO of this company slowly come to an end and I thought about you becoming the new CEO. You're as smart as your mother and I just know you'd be perfect for it." A smile spreads across my face.

"Are you serious right now?"
"Do I look like I am joking,Sora? No. I really want you to do it." He smiles.

"Dad you're the best! I would love to. I promise I'll take good care of this company like it's my own child." He laughs.

"God I love you my little girl." He looks at me. "How did you and your brother grow up that fast?"
I didn't know what to say. I just smiled at him.

"I'll tell Jay to prepare everything and then soon. This company will be yours." "Thanks daddy. I promise it'll be in good hands."

"I know. I just know it'll." He smiles.
I wanted to leave when something came to my mind.
"By the way. I haven't told you...but I'm dating." His eyes grew bigger.

"Oh? Who is it?" "Seunghan." His eyes grew even bigger. "Kim Seunghan?" I nodded.
"I know he's uncle Taehyungs son but he's just perfect." He shakes his head.

"I'm not saying you can't date him. He really is a good guy. I just didn't expect him. You never told me you were in contact with him."

"I wasn't sure if I should tell you. Now I did." I smile at him again.
"I'll get back to work." I add before leaving his office again.

Park Jimin

"Can you believe our daughter is dating Seunghan?" I enter the living room sitting down next to Y/n.

"Seunghan? Taehyungs and Saeyangs son?" I nodd. "No. She never told us anything. She's really dating him?" I pull her on to my lap.

"She told me this morning. I really wanna know if Taehyung knows." I say, chuckling.
"I feel like Seunghan tells him and Saeyang nothing. He's maybe worse than Sora." Y/n chuckles.

"You think so hm?" I look into her eyes.
"Oh baby, you're so handsome." She breathes out, running her hands through my hair.

"You know I love you so much right?" She giggles. "Of course I do, babe. I do too." She places a kiss onto my forehead.
"How did I get this lucky again?" I whisper, eyes sparkling as I look at her.

"Glad you haven't declined Joons request a few years ago." She says. "That's what I was thinking about. What if I just said no and Jin didn't convince me to keep you?"

"I guess we'll never know." She says, fingers brushing over my lips. "Come on just kiss me already. I know you want to." I say placing my lips on her as I kiss her.

I'm the luckiest man on earth. I got the most gorgeous wife and two beautiful kids she brought me.
One's gonna be the new owner of my beloved company and the other one is working as a producer like my friends.

Y/n showed me what the word love really means and how beautiful love can be.
I'd never regret my decision on letting her work at my company or else I wouldn't be so happy right now.