45

Kim Y/n

"Sorry Saeyang.  I got held up at work." I stormed the kitchen and kicked off my shoes. "Let me get dressed. How much time do I have?"  I said out of breath.  "40 minutes sweetheart." She grinned. "I can do it."  I said and ran to the bathroom.

Tomorrow is Saeyang's birthday and we want to celebrate into her birthday.  Yesterday we decorated late into the night.  She really invited a lot of people.  I keep asking myself where she got so many friends from.

"Done!" I yelled after putting my lip gloss on. "Wow you even have five minutes left."  She laughed.  "You look beautiful Sae." I hugged her. "I'm so glad I met you."  "I feel the same way Y/n." "Really cute but we have to go now."  Jasung pulled us apart and told us to go to the car. 

"Did Jimin tell you if he's coming?" Saeyang asked me when we arrived at the location. I shook my head. "I haven't seen him in the last three days. Since we came from Jeju last week  I hardly saw him."

"Taehyung didn't tell me either." She sighed. "Did you have a fight?"  She asked me.  "No.  But I have a feeling he's been trying to avoid me for the past few days." I sighed loudly. "If he has a problem, let me know."  I pouted.

"Good evening ladies!" Taehyung called as he entered the club. "Hey Tae." Saeyang smiled and kissed him.  "Hi Y/n." He smiled and hugged me. "Have you seen your boyfriend in the last few days?"  I shook my head.  "What's the matter with him.I haven't seen him either." He pouted. "He hasn't been at work for the past three days either, Jin said."  I shrugged.

"I hope he shows up here tonight.  Otherwise he'll get in trouble." Saeyang and I started laughing. "Sometimes I feel like you love him more than me."  She crossed her arms.  "It's a different love honey.  He's like a brother to me and you're the love of my life." Taehyung smiled and Saeyang playfully slapped him while blushing.

_______________________

All the guests slowly trundled in.  I knew almost none of these people.  I sat at a table in the corner and chatted with random strangers while Saeyang greeted her guests.

"And how old are you, if I may ask?" A young man asked me. "25."  I smiled.  "Are you single?" Another asked me I was about to answer when Taehyung stormed over to the table. "Y/n your boyfriend is finally here."  He chuckled.

I saw him from afar, loose jeans and a nice shirt.  He pushed his way through people and looked around for something.  "Please excuse me for a moment."

I ran towards him and his eyes sparkled when he saw me.  "Jimin!" I ran into his arms smiling. "Hello baby. I missed you so much."  He gave me a kiss on the head.  I pulled him away from the people to a quiet corner.

"Where have you been? I missed you." I pouted. "I was staying at my parents' house in Busan. I needed a little advice from my mom."  He smiled and pulled me closer to him. 

"You look so beautiful." He kissed me. "I haven't seen you in way too long Y/n."  Something was different about the way he looked at me today.  Like it would be the last time he could look at me like that.

"You look so handsome." I stroke his hair. "Hey you two. We haven't even started and you guys are already making out?"  Taehyung stood behind Jimin.  "I'll just borrow your boyfriend for a second,Y/n." He said, pulling Jimin away from me.

"Shall we eat something?" Suddenly Nabi was standing next to me. I looked at her confused. She just recently moved out of our flat share. She's moving to America soon to continue her studies there.

"Sure, I'm hungry anyway." I smiled and we made our way to the buffet. "How come you're not mad at me anymore?"  I asked her while eating. 

"I just realized that there was no point in chasing after Jimin if he wasn't interested in me." She looked at me. "I really wish you both the best. You guys go so well together." She smiled happily.

_______________________

Everyone rushed to congratulate Saeyang as the clock struck zero.  I was the first to congratulate the clock.  "Happy birthday Saeyang!  I love you so much." I yelled at her over the loud music. "Thank you Y/n my baby. I love you."  She hugged me tightly.  She was already really drunk.

I hadn't drunk anything because I hadn't felt so good all day.  At work I had circulatory problems and headaches.  When I got home from work, everything was gone, but slowly the headaches came back and I felt a little nauseous.

"Are you all right?" Jimin asked me when he suddenly stood next to me again. I nodded. "Yes, why? I'm fine."  "You look very pale baby." He looked at me worried. "I'm really fine."  I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Can I get a kiss?" I asked smiling. "You don't have to ask baby." He said and kissed me.  His kisses today felt different too.  Desperate and like it's the last time he'll kiss me.  He sighed into the kiss.  "I missed your lips." "Jimin, what's on your mind?"  I looked at him seriously. 

"What do you mean?" "Everything you do feels different."  Suddenly tears formed in my eyes.  "Hey baby don't cry.  I'm fine and everything is fine.I promise." He kissed my head. "Excuse me, I haven't congratulated Saeyang yet."  He gave me one last kiss on the hand and left.

_________________________

My nausea kept getting worse.  I felt like I was going to throw up at any moment.  Did I not tolerate something in the food?  I went to the toilets like a zombie.  I felt really disgusting and will definitely throw up at any moment.

And then when I reached the toilet I threw up. I felt even more disgusting than before.  I hate throwing up.

After ten minutes continuous vomiting.  I sat next to the toilet.  My head was pounding and I felt like I was going to lose consciousness at any moment.  "Y/n?!" I heard Jimin's voice. I wanted to answer him but I couldn't get the words out.

He came into the toilet stall and saw me sitting on the floor.  "Oh baby." He sighed and knelt down next to me. "I knew you weren't feeling well."  He stroked my hair out of my face.

"Go away." I said quietly. "Why?"  "I think I'll have to throw up again.  I don't want you to see-" But then I threw up again. Jimin was holding my hair so it wouldn't get full. "I think it's better if we go home hmm?"  I nodded and plopped down next to the toilet again.

"I'll let the others know.  Stay here I'll be back."
After a few seconds he came back and carried me out of the club.

"What's wrong with Y/n?" My eyes were closed and my head was pounding as Jimin carried me out of the club. "She threw up. I don't think she's doing very well."  He sighed. 

"Y/n please stay with me, can you hear me?" He gently stroked my check. I nodded. "Okay. I'll take her home." Jimin said and drove home.

I didn't really feel better the next day either, and neither the days after.  I stayed at home all week and Saeyang took care of me.