24

Kim Y/n

I didn't really feel any better for the rest of the week.  Yesterday was the first day I felt better, but I stayed home that day too.  It was the weekend now and I slept until 2 p.m.  I hadn't eaten in the last two days either.  I felt like going abroad made me sick.

Still a little tired, I went into the kitchen to make breakfast.  I pulled out the cookbook my mom gave me when I moved out.  I wanted to make kimchijjigae for breakfast.  Which I then did.

I was glad I didn't have to help Namjoon.  When I was done with "breakfast", it was already 4 p.m.  While I was eating, I continued watching one of the series I had started.  After that I cleaned up the kitchen and cleaned my apartment.

I put the clothes in the washing machine and hung the clean ones out to dry.  Then I decided to go for a little walk.  I couldn't do all that for the last few days, because I was feeling really bad and I was just lying in bed.  The only thing I got up for was to go to the bathroom.

  When I got back from my walk it was almost 7 p.m.  I quickly wrapped up Namjoon's present and jumped into the shower.

Now I stood in front of my closet.  What should I wear?  Should I wear a dress?  Or a skirt?  Or pants?  But then I remembered the white dress I bought a while ago.
(Looks like this)

I put it on and then curled my hair

I put it on and then curled my hair.  I kept my makeup simple.  I also had noble white high heels which I wore. When I was done it was already 9pm.  I was an hour late.  I quickly grabbed Namjoon's gift and drove off.

Park Jimin

"Half of the people aren't even there yet." Taehyung said as he stood next to me and looked out at the crowd. "Most of them will probably come later."  I said and took a sip of my drink.

"He didn't invite Yeona, did he?" I looked at Taehyung. "I don't know. I don't know if they broke contact. I assume so."  I said, shrugging.

"Wow who is she." Taehyung said suddenly, nudged me and pointed in the direction of the door. A young woman in a white dress walked in. My heart started beating faster. "Kim Y/n."  I breathed out as she walked closer.

"Wait a minute, that's Namjoon's sister, isn't it?" Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes. "Yes, that's her."  I said and put my glass down.  I wanted to go up to her but then I remembered that no one should know that we knew each other very well personally and not just from work.

Nevertheless, she smiled at me and then went to Namjoon.  "She's really pretty wow." Taehyung looked after her.

Kim Y/n

"Happy Birthday Joonie." I said hugging him. "Thanks Y/n. You look stunning."  He smiled.  "Thanks Joon."

"Hey Joon-" A young man approached Namjoon. "Let me introduce Jung Kook to you.  This is Y/n my sister." The young man smiled at me. "Nice to finally meet you Y/n. I'm Jung Kook."  I gave him a soft smile. 

"Oh and this is Hoseok." Namjoon pulled another young man into the conversation.
"I already know him. From work."  Hoseok smiled.  "Hello Ms. Kim." He said, laughing.

"Later, when the guests have left, we all sit down together and we can all introduce ourselves."  Said Namjoon and turned to greet the new guests.  The two looked at me questioningly, but I just shrugged, turned around and mingled with the people.

I accidentally bumped into a young woman.  "I'm sorry." I apologized. "It's fine, nothing happened."  She smiled.  "Your dress is really pretty.  Where did you get it from?" she asked me. She was really pretty. She had blonde hair and a round face.

I was about to answer her when I was interrupted and felt something brush my back. "Yeona. What are you doing here?"  I heard Jimin's voice behind me.  "I'm here with my boyfriend." She said and looked at Jimin.

"I thought Namjoon invited you."  His hand was now on my waist, pulling me closer to him.  ,,Jimin.  You know we can be seen here don't you?" I whispered to him softly but he just ignored me. "So you have a new boyfriend?"  He looked at her seriously.

  I had a guess who she was.  The person who hurt him.  A pretty, nice woman who is actually someone completely different.  A traitor.  "Let's go Y/n she doesn't deserve our attention." Jimin's voice didn't sound as strong as he looked. He pulled me away from her.

When she was out of sight I freed myself from his grasp. He looked at me confused. "We're in public did you forgot? We only know each other from work. You're just my boss."  I said.  He sighed.  "You think I don't know beautiful? It's not that easy." He said running his fingers through his beautiful black hair.
"I know. We have to try anyway. We'll talk later."  I said and went in the other direction.  Away from Jimin.

_________________________

Park Jimin

By 3 a.m. everyone was gone.  It was just the seven of us and Y/n.  "Why didn't you kick her out?" I asked Namjoon. "Why should I kick her out? If she comes with her new boyfriend then so be it."  ,,Who is it? Who's her new one?" I asked Namjoon curiously.

"I think it was Sunghoon but I'm not sure."  "That bastard.  They're all such traitors." I said. The others all came over to us now. "Since you're all here now except Hoseok, I'd like to officially introduce you to my sister. That's Y/n."  All eyes went to her and she smiled sheepishly.

  "Guys, I'll tell you, she has talent.  She's really really good at work." Jin said proudly making her blush. "Namjoon she's so pretty why didn't you introduce her to us earlier?"  Taehyung asked to which Yoongin agreed. 

Then Hoseok came out of the toilet.  He was totally drunk and threw himself on me.  "Ahh Jimin-ahh I haven't seen you in so long.  How's it going with the woman?  Do you guys have sex often?" Suddenly everyone looked at me. I wanted to hit Hoseok so Bad right now.

"Wait a minute, Park Jimin. You're telling him you're having a sex relationship right now, but not me?!"  Taehyung looked at me.  Then I looked at Y/n.  She looked at me incredibly.

"Guys calm down.  Actually you shouldn't know that okay so pretend you don't know about it." Hoseok said. "Why don't you tell us about it Jimin?" Namjoon said arms crossed.

  "Oh my god I just went on a date with a woman and Hoseok turned it into a sex relationship." Hoseok looks at me incredibly. "Stop you fake ass. You told me there was something intimate between you two."

Can I please just go and pretend none of this is happening?  Please?  "I hate you Jung Hoseok.  You shouldn't tell anyone, you asshole." I pouted. "It's none of your business. Just because Tae is open about it doesn't mean I am too." I told the guys.

Y/n cleared her throat.  "I think I'm going now.  It's really late and these stories are getting too intimate for me." She said giving me a death look and left. "Yeah and I'm going to the bathroom. I'm really disappointed in you Hoseok."  I said.

A bjtater I also left. In front of the building stood Y/n, she had been waiting for me.  ,,Are you serious Jimin?  I've done everything I can to ensure that no one finds out and I didn't tell anyone and you told Hoseok?"

"Calm down. Nobody knows you're meant."  I said and pulled out my car keys.  "I hope it stays that way." She crossed her arms and wanted to go but stopped.

"Can you drive me home? I drank too much to be allowed to drive." My lips curled into a small smirk.  "You can sleep at mine if you want.  It's shorter." She nodded. "Thanks."
"No problem princess. Hop in."