5

Kim Y/n

"Come in." Was the only thing I heard and entered. A young man smiled at me. He had caramel colored hair and wore a white shirt which was slightly unbuttoned.

He had full lips, a narrow face and broad shoulders. ,,Please sit down." He said and pointed to the chair. Then he took my papers.

"Kim Y/n?" He looked at me and I nodded. ,,My name is Kim Seokjin and I am the leader of this company. Unfortunately, Mr. Park is very busy at the moment, so I have to do this interview." He said before taking a closer look at my documents.

"You seem to have done a good study and your report card also looks very good, but tell me, sweetheart, why do you want this job and why do you think you are suitable for it?" He leaned forward to listen to me.

"I would say I have a good charisma and can use it to market the products you want to sell. Bringing products to the fore and making them look good is my thing."I paused for a second.
"And I want this job because it's my dream job and I really enjoy it." He was speechless when I finished my sentence.

"I would say you meet my expectations Ms. Kim. I'll take you to your office." He said, handing me my papers. I had to be careful not to start squealing with joy at any moment.

He took me to an office with no name tag. Apparently I wasn't important enough."Come on in, I'll be there soon, I still have something to do." He smiled, gave me the keys and left.

I slowly unlocked the dimmed glass door. The office was kept dark, like the whole company. The floor was had marble pattern here too. In the center of the office were four desks with computers.

"You still have three work colleagues, but they're on their lunch break." I winced when I suddenly heard his voice behind me again. I turned to him.

"This is your IPad. You can write whatever you want on it as long as it has something to do with work. During meetings, you'll sometimes get different information sent there. Tomorrow at 8 o'clock you have your first meeting. With me. We want to market music so come up with something to improve." He said and left.

I slowly entered the room and looked around, I didn't know if I was allowed to sit down anywhere, so I just stood there.

Then I heard voices and two seconds later the door opened. A woman with black short hair, a blonde woman with shoulder length hair and a man with brown curly hair looked at me.

"You're probably the new one, aren't you? I'm Sully. Welcome!" Said the black-haired one and came towards me. I smiled at her.

"What's your name? That's Sua and Minho, by the way." She introduced the others. ,,I'm Y/n.Nice to meet you." I bowed slightly.

"Nice that we can work with you now. Our job is to come up with ideas on how to market music from different artists. We can then suggest these designs and ideas and maybe they will be used." Said the brown-haired one. I nodded. "I'll do my best."

______________________

There was a post-it on my iPad with my password for the iPad written on it. Mr. Kim had sent me an email.

"We're going to talk about designing an album cover at the meeting tomorrow. It would be nice if you make some notes about it. I'm counting on you tomorrow"

I sighed. This man is putting a lot of pressure on me for it being my first day. Still, I tried my best and wrote down a few ideas. I knew exactly what he wanted from me and he might underestimate me at the moment but soon he won't anymore.

"I'm jealous of you Y/n. We're never allowed to take part in a meeting, and especially not with Mr. Kim." Sully sighed. "Well, and Sully? Mr. Park is hotter than him anyway. It's a shame that we see him so seldom." Sua was then heard saying while Minho just rolled his eyes.

I quietly giggled under my breath. "Does Mr. Park really look that good?" I asked. "Sua thinks he's handsome but I think Mr. Kim looks better." Gushed Sully. "You wouldn't stand a chance with him anyway. I would rather have one. He also winked at me in the elevator back then." She then looked at me with a bitch look.

"And you new one? Who do you prefer?" She didn't really seem to like me. "I haven't seen Mr. Park yet. Mr. Kim conducted the interview." She looked at me in disbelief and then looked away.

____________________

At home, I collapsed onto the couch and took off my high heels, my feet hurt so much. I undid the bun and my blouse. Then I took my cell phone out of my pocket and called Saeyang.

I told her about everything. First of all, of course, because I haven't met the boss yet, and then about my new work colleagues. After that we slandered something about Sua. Because we both felt like she didn't like me.

After our call I took a shower and then went to sleep.

A/N :

For everyone who's confused over Jins position in the company as a " leader" it's not the leader the way it's in Kpop in a company a leader is the person in a company who Inspires the employees to innovative, to think creatively and strive for perfection. So that's basically what Jin does.

I hope I could help everyone who might be struggling with the word Leader.

Maybe these two help you a little. 😊

 😊