18

Park Jimin

I've never had such a weird day as
yesterday.  Rubbing the shampoo through my hair, I thought about how she kissed me.  Her lips matched mine exactly as they did in my dream.  It was creepy how closely the dreams resembled reality. 

Still, I had the feeling they were slowly wearing off, even though I had dreamed about her again last night.

I had today off and didn't have to go to work, so I'll meet up with Hoseok later and we'll go shopping.

  When I got out of the shower, I tied a towel around my waist and tousled my hair with a towel.  Then I blow dried them.  I didn't feel like styling it, so I decided to just put on a cap.  I dressed in baggy jeans with a simple loose white t-shirt and on top of that my Converse with a cap and sunglasses.

"Jimin Bro!" Hoseok greeted me as I walked out the door. "Hey Hoba how are you?"  I asked him and hugged him.  ,,I feel very good.  I can't complain and you? You seem so happy  Do I need to know something?" I laughed. "No, I'm fine too. I'm just so happy because everything is going very well at work."  I smiled.  "Come on let's go." I added and we both made our way to the city center.

"You were pretty drunk on Saturday so I don't know if you remember that, but Namjoon promised to introduce Y/n to all of us at the next meeting."
"Oh really? No, I don't remember that. Just Tae,Yoongi and Jung Kook don't really know her yet, do they?"  Hoseok nodded. 

"I don't know her either just from work and neither does Jin and you probably want to get to know her better." Hoseok said and I swallowed. "Yes, of course, how could I have forgotten that."  I said and cleared my throat.  "Shall we go have breakfast first?" I quickly changed the subject. "Of course I'm starving."  He smiled and pulled me into a coffee shop. 

___________________________

I was about to start speaking again when he cut me off.  "Now don't start with the topic of work again.  Tell me something about your life.  Maybe your love life, sex life or whatever but not work Jimin."

"Sex life?" I asked hesitating. Hoseok shrugged.  "Yeah just tell me what's up in your life at the moment." He grinned. "But I know that something's going on otherwise you wouldn't have hesitated about telling me."  He added and looked at me expectantly.

"I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you, but yes, I'm meeting up with a woman.  Let's put it that way." He grinned when I said that.

"But please Hyung don't tell the others.  I don't want it spread around." I begged him. "Don't worry Jimin. I won't tell anyone."  He smiled at me.  Whenever he smiles, I always have to smile with him like it's contagious.

,,And with you?  Love life, sex life?" I asked, grinning. "Nothing special. I'm concentrating on my career, maybe in a year or two I'll start looking."  "You're right hyung.  Don't let-" My cell phone rang. "That's Jin Hyung. Excuse me for a moment."  I excused myself and went to the phone.

  "Hyung, what's up?" "Are you ready to fly to LA next week?"  My eyes widened.  "Excuse me?" "Come on Jimin we just got a great offer that will make us a lot of money. I would go but they want the boss."  Jin sighed. 

"Me all alone?  My English isn't the best you know?"
"Y/n and Minho will accompany you."  He said dryly.  "You have until tomorrow morning to make up your mind Park Jimin or we can forget about this really big chance." He said and just hung up. I angrily stuffed the phone back into my pocket and looked at Hoseok.

"What's the matter?" He looked at me curiously. "Kim Seokjin had to make himself important again, nothing more."  I sighed annoyed.  "We know our hyung." Hoseok laughed and shook his head. I'm supposed to go to America with Y/n and her weird work colleague who is a hundred percent into her? For a fucking business trip? Why can't I go alone? With her? What's that guy doing there?

"Shall we pay?" Hoseok asked me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, let's pay."  I said and took out my wallet.  "I'll pay you go outside and think about where you want to go." He said and shooed me out. I waited for him outside and made a call.

"Hello?"  ,,Y/n. Do you have any important appointments at work next week?"
There was a short silence before her beautiful voice echoed in my ear. "No, only the ones with you. Why?"

"Seokjin called me a few minutes ago.  We're flying to America next week."
"Wait a minute. Just the two of us?"
  "No, silly, Minho is coming too, although I would have preferred to go alone.Just us too."

"It's good that he's coming with us, after all we're there to work and not to fuck Mr. Park." She said and sighed. "I'll inform Minho and think about it again. See you tomorrow."  And with that she hung up.  Why is she like this?  She really drives me crazy.

,,I am here!  Have you thought about where we're going?" Hoseok put an arm around me. "I need new underwear..." Hoseok laughed.  "Well then let's go buy some new underwear Jiminie." He giggled and pulled me towards the stores.

_______________________

Arrived home with at least 210,000 won less.  (about $160)
I had two missed calls from Y/n and Jin.  First I called Jin back to tell him that I will definitely go to America. 
The company really needs the money.  He was right about that.

  And then I called Y/n back who then told me that she and Minho will definitely go to America with me.  I'm curious how it's going to be. A week in America with Mrs. Kim and Mr. Lee...