27

Kim Y/n

Why did I agree to go on that fucking camping trip again? Four days in the woods between spiders and dirt with the seven boys and my roommates? Namjoon forced me.

I sighed and got in the car. "Everything and everyone ready?" Jasung asked as he started the engine of the big car. We all nodded. "Great. Y/n could you please tell me the address your brother sent you?" I nodded.

I really didn't feel like it but Namjoon said it was a good idea. I would forget about the stress of work.But my stress is there too! Park Jimin. How am I supposed to survive these four days with him?

____________________

We parked in a lot. Namjoon stood there to escort us to our "accommodation". We had to walk a bit into the forest to get to where we camped.

"You have a coolbox with food, right?" Namjoon asked. "Yeah dude everything in here." Jasung said and lifted the coolbox out of the car.

"Okay Namjoon, this is Jasung and these are Nabi and Saeyang." I introduced my friends to Namjoon.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/n's big brother." They smiled. "I'll guide you into the forest. Hobi, Yoongi and Jin are already there. The rest is coming soon." I hadn't told Saeyang that my boss would be here as well.I hope she won't notice and spill the tea. Then we'd be screwed.

The place where we camp was actually quite nice. There was a small fire place and a small wooden house with a fridge and a grill. We cleared out the cool box and put things in the fridge.

"Nice to see you again Y/n. Sorry again about Namjoon's birthday thing." Hoseok said embarrassed.

I laughed when he said that. "I totally forgot about that, it's fine Hoseok. I'm not mad at you." He looked very relieved when I said that. "I thought I made a bad impression on you."

"No no you didn't, it's fine." I smiled. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Let's see how long our Jimin can last without talking about work." Jin said laughing. "Wanna bet?" I grinned. "No, I always lose." He said and now Yoongi joined them.

"Hey, I'm Yoongi. I don't think I really introduced myself last time, but I work with your brother." He said.

"Nice to meet you. Let me introduce you to my friends. The red-haired one is Nabi. The one with the black hair is Saeyang and that guy is Jasung." The three turned and waved, smiling.

"Babes, make some noise!!! Your favorite dongsaeng is here." I suddenly heard. It was this guy. I didn't know his name anymore. Behind me I saw Jung Kook who is holding back his laughter and Jimin.

"Kim Taehyung! Why are you so damn motivated?" Jin shouted at him, laughing. "Because I bought good alcohol. These four days are going to be great." He said greeting his friends.

"Holy shit he's hot. Who is that?" I heard Saeyang whisper to me. "That's Taehyung." I said, laughing. "He's really handsome." "I think he's single." Her eyes widened.

"Really?" She grinned. "You two can help me carry the bags.Come on. Stop simping." Jasung said. We both rolled our eyes and followed him to the car.

When we came back everyone was putting up the tents. "Do you need help?" Jasung asked as we put the bags on the floor.

"Wouldn't you want to start a relationship with Jasung? He's such a sweetheart." Saeyang asked me. She was right. He was really nice and caring. "You're right but if I hurt him I could never forgive myself." I said with a sigh. "You and your 'what if I hurt men' shit. Get off that y/n." Saeyang said.

"OMG who is he." Nabi walked towards us giggling and pointed at Jimin. "Ohh he looks good too. My eyes were just on that Taehyung but he looks good too." "I don't know what his name is, I only know Hoseok, Taehyung and of course Namjoon." I lied.

"Maybe I'll ask him out or something like that. He looks really good." When Nabi said that, there was suddenly this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach. Was it jealousy? I wanted to throw myself at Jimin and kiss him to show Nabi that I had something going on with him and not her. But I was mad at him. ,,Y/n help me. Please!" Jasung called. He struggled with the tent.

______________________

When everyone had finished setting up the tent, we sat down at the fireplace to introduce ourselves. "So I'm Namjoon and I'm glad you're all here." Said my brother and passed the word on to Jimin. "Hi, I'm Jimin." He said dryly and passed the word on.

Nabi and Saeyang started whispering. Then Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jung Kook also introduced themselves. "Hello, I'm Nabi and I'm looking forward to spending a weekend with you." She said smiling and then Jasung and Saeyang introduced themselves. "And I'm Y/n." I said at the end.

"How about first determining who sleeps with whom in a tent?" Namjoon suggested. Determining the tent partners went faster than expected. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok, Jung Kook and Jin, Saeyang and Jasung, Nabi and I and Jimin and Taehyung.

After that we started to prepare the food. "Can I talk to you for a moment?" Jimin approached me. I nodded and he pulled me to the side.

"Why did your friends talk about me? Did you tell them?" "No, Jimin. No matter how mad I am at you, I wouldn't tell anyone. They just think you're handsome, that's all." He looked relieved.

"Park Jimin, we said we're not talking about work here. And if we had a bet going on right now. I would have won,Y/n." Jin said loudly. "I wasn't talking about work Hyung." He said and walked past him.

Suddenly Saeyang stood in front of me. "Okay Y/n and when were you gonna tell me Jimin's your boss? I mean you didn't lie when you said he looks good." ,,How-"
,,Babygirl, Jin talks louder than anyone else I know so I heard what you were talking about." She crossed her arms.

"Saeyang please. He just thought you were talking to Nabi about my relationship with him.Don't deepen the topic please.I'll be in trouble." I said pleading.

"You're my best friend Y/n and it's a secret what you told me. I'll help you both protect it." "I love you Saeyang thank you." I hugged her.

"Nabi wouldn't stand a chance with him anyway, if we're being honest." I said jealous. She laughed and went back to the others. "So you're Y/n." Taehyung was standing in front of me now. "Yup." I grinned at him. "Taehyung.Jimin's best and only friend." He said and I had to bite back my laugher as Jimin threw an empty water bottle at him.

We all got along really well and laughed a lot. As it slowly got dark we all sat down by the fire. "Are you cold?" Jasung put a jacket around me. "Thanks." I smiled and he sat down next to me.

"Tell me something about you guys." Namjoon said, trying to keep the conversations up. "Then I'll just start. I work as a producer under the Hybe company, where I produce and write songs with Hoseok and Yoongi."

And then we all started talking about ourselves late into the night before we went to bed.

I was brushing my teeth by the fire when Jimin joined. "Are you cold?" He imitated Jasung. "Are you jealous? You behave like a little boy." I said with a grin and got up to go into the tent.