15

Kim Y/n

"And you really don't want to stay for dinner Y/n? They're all really nice." Namjoon asked me for the fifth time while I was cutting the salad. "No really not Joon. I meeting up with Saeyang for tonight. Have some fun with your friends." Then suddenly the doorbell rang.

We had half past five. Why were they here already? "Jin! Thanks again for the help." Namjoon walked into the kitchen with Mr. Kim. He smiled at me. He looks very different without a suit as he stood there in his jeans and dark green t-shirt, yet handsome.

"Hello Mr. Kim." I said and bowed slightly. ,,No it's just Jin. When we meet privately, I'm Jin. I'm your brother's hyung after all so chill Y/n. You only have to call me Mr. Kim at work, not privately." He smiled at me and I returned his smile.

"Jin is here earlier because he can cook better than anyone else." Namjoon informed me. "Well then, let's get on with it, we don't have much time left." I said and went back to my salad.

We were just finishing when the doorbell rang. Jin went to open the door. "Thanks for your help Y/n. Have a nice evening with Saeyang and come visit me more often, I barely see you." He said and hugged me.

"I will. But you're always busy too." "That's true, but I'm trying to make time for you. Come home safely." He smiled and said goodbye.

As I was on my way out, I saw Jimin and another young man. Jimin looked at me. We briefly made intense eye contact before I left Namjoon's apartment.

And what am I going to do all evening now? After all, I had lied. I'm not meeting Saeyang.

Park Jimin

"I'm really hungry. I'm curious what Namjoon has conjured up." Taehyung said when we rang the bell. Jin opened the door for us.

"Hey guys, nice to see you! Come in, the food is almost ready." So we entered the apartment and Jin disappeared back into the kitchen. I saw a person out of the corner of my eye and looked at her. She came closer and then looked into my eyes.

,,Fuck" I cursed as she walks past me with that look in her eyes.
,,What's wrong with you Park?You were really absent the past few days." Taehyung asked me.

,,I'm sorry it's just that-" I stoped. Should I tell him that I keep dreaming about a girl? A girl I never thought I would start dreaming about. Never ever in my life. Not after my break up. Not about Kim Y/n. Namjoons fucking sister.

,,It's nothing." I said. These dreams will go way right? But I'm beginning to doubt that. They still hadn't stopped and were becoming more intimate night by night. Maybe I didn't want to admit it but I kinda liked those dreams. I kind of liked her.

But that was all pretty wrong, wasn't it? She was still Namjoon's sister after all.

I took a deep breath and went to the kitchen. "Hey Hyung." I greeted Namjoon and hugged him. "Why was Y/n here?" I asked him curiously. "She helped me prepare everything. I actually asked her if she wanted to eat with me, but she has is meeting up with her best friend and doesn't have time." He said. It's a shame I would have liked to see her privately.

Hobi, Yoongi and Jungkook came a few minutes later. "Hey Jimin Hyung." Jungkook came up to me smiling and hugged me. "Hey Bro. How's it going? Did you apply?" Asked him curiously. "Yes, I was accepted and am already working on making my debut soon. How is it going at work?" I was about to answer him when Taehyung interrupted me.

"Sorry Jeon but tonight there will be no talk about work. That's what Jimin does all day, but he's doing great." Taehyung said and Jungkook looked at him confused. "Then tell me something else about your life. How is it looking? Have you fallen in love again?" When he asked that, all my thoughts vanished from my mind.

Could I ever fall in love again without fear of being lied to and cheated on? Could I ever trust anyone again? I just stared at Jungkook, without answering. Taehyung noticed that the question made me think.

"Maybe we would have preferred to stay on the topic of work. I'll get you something to drink Jimin-ssi. Come on, Jungkook, let's leave him alone for a moment." Taehyung sighed and pulled Jungkook out of the kitchen.

"You still can't handle it when someone asks you about love?" I heard Jin say and just nodded. "Just because there are people like Yeona doesn't mean every woman is like that. You can't be so blocked Jimin. You'll find someone better who appreciates you and who stays with you." When he said that, I suddenly had to think of Y/n, but then I quickly blocked out this thought.

"Maybe you're right Hyung. You're the best." I smiled. "You have to see things positively Jimin. Something like Yeona will never happen to you again." He smiled and I thanked him again.

______________________

I chuckled and said goodbye to the others. I could no longer walk properly and I felt dizzy. It really was time to go home. Taehyung supported me to his car and helped me get in.
"I didn't think you'd be that drunk Park." He sighed as he drove off. I just looked at him and giggled.

My cheeks were burning and my body felt hot from all the alcohol as I entered my apartment. I changed and went to bed. I thought about Y/n again. How would my dreams with her feel like in real life? Should I try it? She can always say she doesn't want to... right?

Maybe I'll try it. There's nothing I can do. Maybe it'll stop my dreams...