16

Kim Y/n

Since my weekend had been quite boring, I was actually quite happy to be back at work today. Maybe I'd have rather hung out with Namjoon and the boys instead of being alone all weekend long. I would have liked to get to know Jimin better. Away from work. Just Jimin private.

I was walking down the long hallway towards my office when Minho came towards me. "Good morning Y/n." He smiled and stopped. "Hey Minho, how was your weekend?" I asked him. "Very relaxed. I was actually only at home and yours?" I wanted to answer him but then I saw Mr. Park coming towards us.

"Good morning Ms. Kim and Mr. Lee." He said, motioning for me to follow him. I apologized to Minho and went after him.

"Why didn't you stay on Saturday?" He asked as we got into the elevator. "Why do you care? It has nothing to do with work." I said dryly. "Because I'm interested in you Kim Y/n." He said and then it went quiet. Why was he interested in me?

"I didn't want to talk to you about work. Do you hate me that much?" No, I don't. I never did.I didn't care how arrogant and annoying he's been to me. ,,I don't know. Maybe." I said and I heard him sigh.

"I know you didn't stay because I came." He said and then the elevator door opened. "I'm not a bad person Y/n." We stopped in front of his office. "I never said that but answer me a question, Jimin. Why are you so interested in me?" He sighed ,pulled me into his office and sat me on the table there.

He looked at me hungry. "Fuck Y/n." He exhaled softly. "Park Jimin what the hell do you want?" I said as my breath hitched in my throat.
"I want you." He said and approached me. His hands stroked my hips up where they found a hold.

His mouth slowly neared my neck and he started kissing it softly. A soft moan escaped me. I felt his lips curl into a smirk before he started sucking and licking my neck. What am I doing and why am I enjoying it? I grabbed his hair and threw my head back.

His mouth worked its way up to the back of my ear where he also distributed soft kisses. "Shit Y/n how I would like to fuck you right here in the office. Wouldn't that be hot?" He whispered in my ear. As he said that I realized where we were. At work.In his office.Anyone could come in any second. I pushed him away and got down from the table.

,,I don't want to. Your my Boss.We got a meeting in twenty minutes. Be there." I gave Jimin one last look and then left the office. Why did I make out with fucking Park Jimin?
What's wrong with me? Why do I feel attracted to him? It felt really good but he's my Boss. It would be illegal...right?

Park Jimin

I could still feel her soft skin against my lips as she ran out of my office. She left me needy. Then her words went through my head. "You're my Boss" She was right but I once wanted to know how my dreams feel in reality. Her lips, her skin, how she smells and how she feels. My dreams hadn't stopped and they'll probably continue even after this. She enjoyed it I could see it in her eyes and I could hear her moans. She just doesn't want to admit it.

I had to grin at the thought of it. She was right. We had a meeting in twenty minutes. I took a deep breath and calmed down a bit. Did that really just happen? How?

There was a knock on my door. I quickly straightened my hair and shirt. I cleared my throat. "Come in." I said and a young woman came in. It was Sua. Kang Sua. She works with Y/n in an office. "Good morning Mr. Park." She said and sat down on the chair.

"Mrs. Kang.What can I do for you?" I asked smiling. "I would like to file a complaint against Ms. Kim." My eyes widened when she said that. What could Y/n have done? "I'm listening."
"She insults us all and is really mean to us. Besides, she doesn't really work. She really isn't the right person for the job. You should be careful who you deal with, Mr. Park." She said and I had to be careful not to start laughing right away.

"That sounds bad Ms. Kang. I'll take care of it and let you know how I proceed." I said and she left my office thanking me. I had to smile. Y/n and not working? That doesn't go together at all. I'll ask her about it later...