3

Park Jimin :

When I walked into my apartment, everything still smelled freshly painted. The wall that was previously white and full of stains was now dark grey.

How long have I not been here? In three months, Taehyung really transformed my home completely. It finally looked like a place to live.

I was in therapy in a clinic for three months and finally felt a little better. I still thought about her from time to time, but I got my drinking under control and was finally able to get on with my life.

I continued to look around in my apartment. The kitchen was painted white with dark gray marble furnitures.

In the living room one wall was painted dark gray and the others were white like my couch. My bathroom was also painted white with dark gray marble furnitures and my bedroom was decorated in black as well as my workspace.

My whole apartment turned out just like I told Taehyung I wanted it. In dark tones to make it look classy.

I looked around smiling.Then my doorbell rang. So I sprinted to the door to open it and of course it was Taehyung.

"Wow Park Jimin!You look good my friend!" Taehyung said hugging me. "Thank you." I breathed out quietly. "For what? You always look good."

"No, that's not what I mean Tae. Thanks for cleaning up my apartment."
I smiled at him in thanks. "Hey, I promised you so you don't have to thank me. I was happy to do it." He said with a smile.

,,Okay but now topic change. You have half an hour to get ready, we're going out." He said and sat down on the couch. "Why?" I looked at him confused.

"Well, to celebrate that you're feeling better, of course. We're going to our favorite club." He said. "I'm not going to drink anything though. I've got it all sorted out now." I said while heading towards my bathroom.

"You can have fun without alcohol!" He called after me, which made me giggle because Taehyung was always the first drunk when we went out.

The first thing I did was shower. I didn't shower often in the clinic and now I felt a little dirty.

After that I put on jeans pants with a white t-shirt and a matching denim jacket to my pants. I blow dried my hair and styled it a bit before going back to Taehyung.

"What a handsome man wow!" Taehyung said loudly as I walked back into the living room. "Now stop that and let's go. I'm driving." I said and grabbed my keys. "You just want to show off your Porsche again because you're rich." Taehyung sighed and came after me.

"Get a better job and you can do the same Kim Taehyung." I said and went down the stairs to the underground car park.

"There's my baby. Long time no see." I said as I walked towards my car. How long has it been since I drove it.

"Ready?" I asked Taehyung before I drove off. He nodded and immediately I revved the engine once and then drove out of the garage.

_________________

I had totally forgotten how much I loved going out. This anticipation for the evening came when I entered the club.

"Are you ready? I'll get something to drink, do you want something too?" Tae put his arm around me. "No thanks, not at the moment." I said with a smile and then mingled with the crowd.

It wasn't even two seconds before I heard my name. "Jimin Hyung!" I heard him call out. "Hey Jung Kook how are you?" I shouted at him smiling while he pushed his way through the crowd to come to me.

"I'm fine and you? Are you better now?" He asked and hugged me. "Yes, I'm better." I smiled. "Will you be back to work soon?" "Not yet. I know that when I start again I'll be really stressed at work, so I'll wait another week." I said.

"Take your time Hyung." He said and patted my shoulder. "Are you alone here?" "No, I'm with T-" "Jung Kook brother! Long time no see!" And Taehyung came. "Tae, how are you?" The two hugged and laughed.

______________________

After a while, Taehyung was slightly drunk and was flirting with a few women while I was chatting with Jung Kook.

"Namjoon Hyung offered me to audition for their company as a singer." Jung Kook said. "That's great Jung Kook. If you get accepted, maybe you could become an idol. Then Namjoon, Hoseok and Yoongi Hyung write and produce your songs." I smiled.

"Yes, but what if I'm too bad?" "No way! You can sing so beautifully. You should just try it." Jung Kook considered. "Maybe you're right Hyung. I think I'll give it a try." He said, smiling. "Good attitude! You'll definitely rock this."

"Jimin-ahh" I heard Taehyung shout and I was about to turn around when a girl bumped into me and then she fell over my feet. I quickly caught her and held her tight.

She had closed her eyes and now slowly opened them.She looked into my eyes. Wow. She had ice blue eyes. ,,Are you all right? Did you hurt yourself?" I asked as she stood back up. "No, I'm fine. It was my fault that I fell." She said sheepishly. Before I could even say anything she was pulled away by another girl and disappeared into the crowd.

Everything happened so fast. I had totally forgotten why I had even turned around until Taehyung stood in front of me. "There you are." He trilled, grinning. "What do you want?" I said with a sigh. I hate it when he's so drunk.

"Can we go home?" He mumbled indistinctly and leaned on me. "Ten minutes I was just in a conversation with Jung Kook." I said sternly. Taehyung just rolled his eyes and went to Jung Kook.

"Sorry Jeon but Jimin will have to meet you separately because I want to go home." He mumbled to Jung Kook. Jung Kook giggled and I gave him an apologetic look. He just nodded that we should go. I said goodbye and then dragged Taehyung to the car.