34

Kim Y/n

It has been almost three weeks now and Jimin still wasn't back.  I was lovesick. Really lovesick.  I had cried and eaten ice cream for the past few days. 

"God Y/n you smell like shit.  Take a shower and then you go out.  Have a drink or something." Saeyang pushed me into the bathroom.

"I'll do your hair and pick out your outfit. Don't worry, everything will be fine."  She said and went to my bedroom.  Why is this man driving me so crazy?  Was that even normal?

I got into the shower and started washing my hair. Was that how Jimin felt when Yeona broke up with him? No. It had to be a more horrible feeling.

Knowing that the girl you loved used you for money was way worse than my situation. I can't compare it.

Massaging in the Conditiner I asked myself if I really wanted to go out. I mean it's better then staying in bed and crying myself to sleep right?

"Are you done Kim Y/n?" My best friend yelled. "Yes I am!" I said and stepped out of the shower. "Oh wow I've never seen you naked. Can you marry me please? Let's forget about the boys." I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I would love to marry you Sae." I giggled as she handed me a towel.

______________________

"Okay I'm gonna make you some pretty curls and glittery make-up." She said smiling. "Your outfit looks gorgeous."

I was wearing a black mini skirt with a glittery top. On top of that a pretty necklace and matching earrings and black High heels.

'Okay let me start with your hair." Saeyang was so excited doing my hair and makeup I had to smile because it's so cute.

"Do you have any ideas where you want to go?" "I wanna go to the club where I met Jimin for the first time. You know? The club you showed me when I first moved to Seoul." "Great Choice. I'll drop you off there." "Thanks Sae." I smiled.

___________________

"Have fun Y/n and don't drink to much." She said and left.

I took a deep breath and then went to the club.  It felt like I was in a club for the first time when I'd done it a thousand times.

I pushed my way through the crowd to the bar and ordered something to drink.  A slightly older man was sitting next to me.

I assume he was in his mid forties.  He eyed me and then gave me a perverted smile.  I looked away.  That was one of the reasons why I don't like to go out alone.

I walked away from the bar and stood on the dance floor.  However, he followed me.  He kept his distance from me but still gave me such disgusting looks.

After a while that dude came up to me and tried to kiss me. "Get off me." I tried to push him away but he was to strong and held onto me. "Don't move bitch. Hold still." Behind him I saw someone who looked very familiar.

"Jimin?!" He looked at me without saying anything, facing that man. "Dude she said no." He ran his fingers through his hair and looked at him serious. "Who the hell are you?" The man held onto me while looking at Jimin.

I could feel how Jimin tried his best to stay calm. "Jimin I'm fine, please." He ignored me. "Touch her again, and your dead." He looked at me for a second before looking back at the man. "She's my girlfriend." He said grabbing my waist, pulling me out of the man's hold.

"Bastard." Said the man and left. "Are you alright?"  He looked at me. Suddenly tears ran down my cheeks.  "Y/n?" I freed myself from his grip and ran out of the club.

It was raining. My beautiful curls were ruined by the rain and my clothes were soaked. "Y/n!" I heard his voice and when I turned around he was standing in front of me.

I fell to the ground crying.  He knelt down to me. "What's wrong?  Why are you crying?"
"Where have you been Park Jimin?"  He looked at me confused.

  "You said you'd be back in two weeks and you're back now?  Do you know how much I suffered?" "Why? Why did you suffer? What's wrong?" He looked confused and worried at once.

"Because I love you Jimin! I missed you. Every second had felt like years. Where have you been?” His hair was also soaked and dripping. The drops ran down his nose and dripped off it as he looked at me with those mysterious brown eyes.

“You love me?”  I nodded frantically.  He took me in his arms.  Even though the rain was so cold, his body was still warm and made me feel safe.  "I love you too Y/n." He whispered and kissed me. I missed it. Everything. Him, his body, his lips, his closeness.

"Jimin I think we should try a relationship."  I said and he looked at me. "Do you really want to try?"
"I think we could try." I whispered. "I'm afraid that everything will disappear if we do."  He whispered and put his forehead against mine.  "Just trust me." And with that I kissed him again.

"We're going to get sick.  Let's go home." He said, picking me up and carrying me to his car. "Nobody was watching.I think we looked really stupid there on the floor."  He giggled.

,,So what? Declarations of love have to be dramatic." I laughed. "Well, if we get sick now, it's the declaration of love's fault."  Now I had to laugh too.

______________________

When he got home he let us have a warm bath.  "And how was Busan?" I asked him while he massaged my back.

"I really missed it. I helped my father a bit and went to the market with him. My mother said I should come home more often."  "Namjoon was in Ilsan.  He must have told mom and dad everything." Jimin then looked at me.

"I've been back in Seoul for a week and when I came back, Namjoon was standing in front of my door. He apologized to me."

"You've been home for a week?  Why didn't you let me know?" I looked at him pouting. "I didn't know if you wanted to talk to me."  He said embarrassed. 

"Aww baby you're so cute." I said, sitting on his lap. "Of course I'd want to talk to you."

He smile. "I love you."  I kissed him for a while and then we both got out of the bathtub and went to bed.