28

Park Jimin

After Y/n threw in at me last night about how childish I was, I got really mad at her.  I've never been jealous but yesterday when I saw this guy put his jacket on her it just came over me. 

Taehyung had been snoring like a bear all night and it was hard for me to fall asleep so I woke up early this morning. And my mattress somehow wasn't inflated properly, so I could feel the hard floor when I turned. 

I quietly unzipped the tent and crawled out of the tent.  The air was still fresh.  My phone clock read 7am.  I really hadn't slept long.  I had seen that there was a kiosk in the parking lot.  Maybe they have coffee?  Because I don't think any of the boys brought coffee. 

"Where are you going so early?" I heard a voice say. It was Y/n's redhead roommate. "I'm going to the kiosk."
,,Can I come with you?  I don't have anything to do anyway." I can't just say no right now, can I?

How can you be in such a good mood early in the morning? I just nodded silently and made my way to the parking lot. She followed me like a puppy.

______________________

"We don't accept card payments here sir." She said as I held out my card. I sighed and pulled out my wallet. I then handed her the money. "Thank you. Have a nice day."  I left without saying anything. 

"You have a black card?" I totally forgot I brought her with me. I nodded and took a sip of my coffee. "Wow. How?"  I stopped and she bumped into my arm.

"You don't talk about money honey.  Didn't your parents teach you that?" She looked at me, stayed quiet and just followed me until we were back at the tents.

"Hey you were getting coffee without me?"  Hoseok folded his arms across his chest.  "I need one too.  Come on let's go together." Y/n yawned.

How could she look so good early in the morning. Her hair was still a bit disheveled but she looked so beautiful even without makeup. As she put her hair into a loose bun.

"They don't accept card payment Hoba. You need Cash?"  He looked into his wallet.  "Yes, I do." He looked at me in embarrassment. I gave him 10,000 won.(about 8 Dollar)

"Thanks, Jimin."  He patted my shoulder.  "Pay for Y/n too." I whispered to him and he nodded before grabbing Y/n and making their way to the parking lot with her.

_______________________

It was quiet at breakfast.  Nobody spoke.  Seems like I wasn't the only one who slept badly.  ,,What do we want to do today?  I saw there is a lake nearby.  How about we go there?  " Namjoon asked us.

,,I don't have a bathing suit with me."  I heard Y/n say and Hoseok and Taehyung agree with her.  "Come on guys it's warm.  The clothes dry quickly."
"Namjoon is right. You are spoilsports." Jin said.

  "You probably won't even dare to go in the water." I said while emptying my cereal bowl. "Yahh Park Jimin! Watch what you say!"  He said aloud.  "We don't want to argue, do we?  I'd say we'll go to the lake in an hour." Jung Kook said and stood up.

"Good idea."  Jin said and Jung Kook winked at him.  "Do I have to come?" Y/n asked. "Yes Y/n. You have to, no matter what you say."  She sighed and rolled her eyes.

After breakfast, when everyone was busy cleaning up, I struck up a conversation with Y/n.  "Can we talk again for a moment?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Listen...about the last time at work."
"We're on vacation Jimin.  We don't talk about work." She crossed her arms and gave me a serious look.

"Stop it Y/n.I don't feel like arguing with you anymore."
"Then just get out of my way."  She wanted to leave but I stopped her.

"Listen, I didn't mean it that way at work the other day.  I just wanted to talk to you about your brother planning this vacation.  I think you can guess why." She freed herself from my grasp.

"I was really hurt when you accused me of not doing a good  job. I'm doing my best to show you that I'm perfect for this job and  then I have to listen to a line like that? I was really hurt."

"I'm sorry Y/n.  I wasn't thinking.  I know you're perfect for the job, you've proven that to me several times.  Sometimes I'm really stupid." Embarrassed, I looked down.

"Please forgive me, I didn't mean it that way."  It was silence.  A silence that felt like an eternity even if it was only three minutes.  ,,Okay.  But only this time." She said and smiled. "Thank you."  I smiled.

"Is there a problem?" Namjoon stood behind her. He looked at me skeptically. "No Hyung, everything is fine."  ,,Oh really?  What did you guys talk about?"He looked at me very serious.

"Just a little bit about work Joonie. Calm down."  She said, patted his shoulder and left.  "I'll keep an eye on you Park." He said and left as well. I exhaled in relief and also went back to the others.

We all got ready and headed towards the lake.  "Tell me something about yourself." Said this redhead again. "Hey redhead annoy someone else, I have to talk to my best friend."  Taehyung said pushing her away from me.

"Thank you Tae.  She really gets on my nerves."
"No need to thank me bro. She seems to like you."  I rolled my eyes.

"The black haired one is cute.  Saeyang." He said and pointed at her. She was talking to Y/n but instead of looking at her I looked at Y/n.

She was so beautiful when I see her my day just gets better. My heart starts beating faster. Did I fall in love with her?

After I swore I wouldn't trust anyone anymore, I met her. Yeona destroyed me. I ended up in therapy because of her.

But Y/n showed me that there weren't only people like Yeona. There were people like Y/n which are different and I'm still thankful that she applied to join us.

Maybe without her I would never have realized that I wasted my time crying over Yeona. There were people who loved me and my friends who support me.