32

Kim Y/n

The whole weekend was pure emotional chaos. Saeyang slept in my room for the past two days and comforted me. That's one of the many reasons she's my best friend. She is always there for me.

,,How do I look? Do I have dark circles?" "No, you look perfect." Saeyang smiled and winked at me. "I trust you Sae. I'm off to work now." I glanced at her.
"You look hot Kim Y/n. Have fun at work." She said laughing.

"Good morning Y/n. You have to take over Jimin's meetings for the next two weeks." Jin greeted me. "Sorry?" "He's on vacation. I've got too much to do." Jin said. I rolled my eyes.

"I heard what happened between the three of you. Namjoon is probably in Ilsan and Jimin in Busan. You and I have to take care of the company now." 

,,Fucking hell what is Namjoon doing in Ilsan." I cursed and then looked at Jin smiling.
"We'll run the company, right?"
"Of course we will." He smiled and left.

It was the first time in three weeks that I entered my own office. "Y/n's back!" Sully yelled, hugging me. "You're always gone way too long. I've missed you." she smiled. "Anyone have coffee? I have to calm down a bit."

"Of course I brought you one." Sully handed me the coffee and I sat down in my chair. Namjoon seriously went to our parents? Shouldn't I be the one complaining? He's such a baby.I really hate that boy sometimes.

I ran my fingers through my hair annoyed. "What's the matter Miss Kim? What isn't going according to plan?" Minho asked me. "Just everything? Everything isn't going according to plan. Mr. Park has taken a vacation and now I have to do all his meetings." I wailed.

"If you need any help let me know." He smiled. Minho has also become a key member of the company over the last few weeks which I am very proud of. In the last few days I learned how important friends are. Friends who care for you.

,,Oh I love you Mins. Thanks." I smiled at him.

Park Jimin

,,Son. It's nice that you're coming to visit us." My father smiled as he opened the door for me. He hugged me. A hug I really needed. "Darling, who are you talking to?" I heard my mother's voice. Then she saw me. "Oh Jimin my little boy. Good to see you again. You've grown up so much."

I was really happy to be home. I really missed them both. "Come in my child. We are having dinner right now. Your brother is here too." My mother said and pulled me into the house.

"Wow Park Jimin. You're showing up at home again?" Said my brother laughing. "Jihyun stop. He has a lot to do at his company and with his girlfriend." My mother said and put a plate in front of me.

"Have something to eat Jimin. I've made enough food." She said smiling and sat down next to my father. "And you Jihyun how about you? Love life and stuff like that?" I asked him.

"I'm getting married soon. I proposed to Mina." He said smiling. "Wow that sounds great. But do you want to marry at this young age?" I grinned. "Yes of course. I'm 24 and besides I love her dearly." I had to smile. My brother had grown up and it was only now that I really realized it.

,,And with you Jimin? How's it going with Yeona?" I forgot. I didn't tell my parents about our breakup. "We...we broke up." I looked at my plate.

"I'm sorry darling. What happened?" "She used me for my money. I don't want to talk about it any further." It was quiet. Nobody said anything.

Until my mother cleared her throat. "How long do you want to stay Jimin?" "I was thinking about two weeks if you don't mind." My parents started smiling. ,,Of course not. Stay as long as you want." My father smiled.

__________________________

A few hours later my brother went back home. "My room is still there, isn't it?" I said as I walked up the creaking wooden stairs. "Of course."

And indeed, when I entered my old room, everything was still there. All my prizes won from school and the photos with my friends. Just like my bed and desk. Everything still looked the same as before.

Suddenly Y/n came into my head again. I quickly shook myself out of these thoughts and went back downstairs.

"And how's your company going?" my mom asked as I sat down on the couch next to her. "It's going really well I must say. Jin Hyung is really helping me and a few months ago I hired Namjoons sister. She's a natural." Now I'm talking about her again. Shouldn't I forget them for the next two weeks?

"Namjoon's sister? I didn't know he had one." "We all didn't know. We got to know her over time." "Is she nice to you guys?" I nodded.

"She seems to really like me and the other boys but Namjoon seems to have a problem with that." My mother looked at me questioningly.

"Why?" I couldn't tell her. Right? I'm not sure. "I don't know. He's been acting weird lately." My mother patted me on the back.

"Oh Jimin. Don't worry about that. Enjoy it here and do something more with your father, he'll be happy." Said my mother and got up. "I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow, darling." "See you tomorrow mom." I smiled.

I sat on the couch for a few minutes before going to bed.