19

Kim Y/n

"Why am I here again?" Minho sighed and rubbed his forehead. We sat at the airport and waited for Jimin. We all flew to America together today. "I don't know myself why I said yes." I leaned back and pulled my phone out of my backpack.

Saeyang texted me and wishes me a lot of fun with my boss. I knew she meant it in a different way. She doesn't know I'm up to something with Jimin, but she still wishes I was.

"I'll go to the toilet quickly. Maybe he'll be here by then." Minho said and left. Just then I saw him from afar. I smiled at him and he gave me a small smile in return. "Good morning." He said and sat down next to me.

I offered him an iced coffee. I had found a coffee stand here and Minho and I had bought some coffee and I just brought one for him too. "Thank you, I really needed that coffee. Where's Minho?"
"On the toilet. Do you already know what to expect when we arrive?" Jimin shook his head and took a sip of his coffee.

He leaned back and ran his fingers through his hair. "How was your weekend?" He asked me, licking his lower lip. "I didn't really do much. Saturday I met my best friend and yesterday I packed my suitcase."

"You didn't tell her anything, did you?" He looked at me seriously. "No omg what made you think that? If you say it's a secret then it's one. You can trust me." I smiled.

"Thanks honey." He said taking another sip of his coffee. "Hey, Minho is back and you're still my boss so please." I said and looked serious. ,,Calm down. He won't notice." I rolled my eyes and looked at Minho who smiled at me and then sat down next to me.

_______________________

I decided to do some work. I wasn't really tired. Minho and Jimin were sleeping. I still had a few documents I needed to revise and various queries I needed to answer. I've been working for two hours now and was just about to answer all the inquiries.

"No, reject them, they're stupid." I heard Jimin's sleepy voice. He was awake while Minho was still asleep. "But they seem to be offering a lot of money." "No, believe me Y/n. I've argued with their CEO so many times because I didn't get the money. So reject them." He said and closed his eyes.

"Aren't you tired?" He asked me with a sigh. "No, I went to bed early last night. But you seem very tired."
"Spent the night with my dreams again. They just don't stop." He rubbed his eyes and looked at me.

"I'm really trying to help you as much as I can, Jimin. Together we can do it. The dreams will go away." I said while smiling at him. "Thanks." He leaned forward towards me but then paused, looked around and then leaned back again.

I knew he wanted to kiss me. He had been staring at my lips. But he knew he couldn't do it here. Not here with Minho. He could wake up at any moment. "When we get to the hotel." I whispered and he knew immediately what I meant and his lips curled into a smirk.

__________________

When the doors of the airport opened I could already feel how warm it is here. A blond woman welcomed us and drove us to the hotel.

"There is a double room and a single room. You have to decide among yourselves who shares which room with whom." She said, rustling the keys in her hand.

"Y/n do you want the single room?" Minho asked me. ,,I do not care. You can decide." Jimin now looked at Minho.

"Then I'll share a room with Mrs. Kim." He said and turned to the woman. "We'll take the double room." The woman nodded and gave Jimin the keys and then she gave Minho the keys as well. We took the elevator to the rooms.