20

Kim Y/n

I woke up earlier than Jimin and got ready.  I didn't know what was in store for me today.  However, I try to do my best and make a good impression. 

I put on a baby blue ruffled blouse and white elegant pants.  Then I went to the bathroom to do my hair.  I tied half my hair back and curled the rest.  Then I did my make-up.  While I put on mascara Jimin walked into the bathroom.

"Morning." He grumbled, his hair tousled. "Good morning."  I smiled and closed my mascara.  "Did you sleep well?" He asked me while he turned on the shower.

Didn't he just take a shower yesterday...with...me? When the pictures from yesterday came to my mind, I had to smile, but shook myself quickly out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I slept very well. Only the time change is still a bit confusing."  I said and he agreed.  "We have to be at breakfast in an hour and then we're off to work." Jimin said and got into the shower.

I decided to meet Minho in the lobby until we had to have breakfast.  He smiled at me as I sat across from him.  "Slept well?" He asked me and I nodded. "And you?"
  "Me too." He paused for a moment and looked like he was considering.

"There's a bar on the top floor of the hotel. Do you want to go there tonight?" 
,,Sure.What time?" I asked him smiling. "How about half past eight?"  "Okay, I'll be there then." "How was your first night in a room with Mr. Park?" He asked me curiously.  "Unusual, but I'm getting used to it." I said, smiling.

"If he bothers you, let me know. I think he can be pretty perverted."  "Thank you for the compliment, Mr. Lee." I suddenly heard Jimin's voice behind me. Minho's face turned white as he looked Jimin in the eye. "I'll remember that. Breakfast is ready."  He said angrily and left.

______________________

There was silence in the car on the way to work.  Jimin seemed really upset about what Minho said and Minho was afraid that Jimin would fire him.  When we arrived at the company, a young man ushered us in.  The company wasn't as big as Jimin's, but it was still very tall building.

The woman led us to the CEO's office.  When she opened the door, there was a young man sitting there.  "Hello,come in." He said and pointed to the three chairs. "My name is Hong Jisoo but in America everyone calls me Joshua. Although in Korea actually too."  He smiled at us.

"You're Mr. Park, aren't you?  And who is this pretty woman and young man?" He said smiling. He was really handsome and seems friendly. "This is my assistant Ms. Kim and this is Mr. Lee."  Jimin said smiling as he introduced us.  "I think I've heard your name before, Ms. Kim.  Mr. Kim had told a lot about you during our conversation.  I really look forward working with you." He smiled.

Park Jimin

After Mr. Hong explained what our task was for the whole week, I was finally alone with Y/n.  We got in the elevator and headed downstairs to our office for the week.

  "Me and pervert? Me and harass? Never! That asshole." I said, running my fingers through my hair in stress. "Don't get mad at him. He's just jealous." She said calmly. 

"Nevertheless, he shouldn't say shit about me." I sighed and leaned against the wall. "You have to get along with him here for a week, Jimin and then until you retire."  She laughed.  "Super funny really." I rolled my eyes and then the elevator doors opened.

___________________

There was silence in the office.  Only typing from the laptop could be heard.  "Mrs. Kim?" My voice broke the silence. She looked up at me questioningly. "Could you finish the document I just sent you?" 

"Of course Mr. Park." She focused on her iPad again. "I've finished Mr. Hong's task. Shall I send it to him?"  I heard Minho ask Y/n.  ,,I am your contact Mr. Lee. Send it to me I'll take a look." I said without even looking at him. I heard him sigh and two minutes later he sent it to me.

There was a knock at the door.  A young man with short black hair entered the room.  Y/n smiled at him.  "Park Jongseong?" She asked him and shook his hand. "Please call me Jay."  He said and led her out of the room.  Minho and I looked after the two confused and then looked at each other as the door fell shut.

Kim Y/n

"Nice to meet you Y/n." He said smiling. "I'm looking forward to work with you."  I said.  "Who were the other two in the room?" We walked down the hall and stopped in front of an office. "The one with the brown hair is my work colleague Minho and the other is my boss Mr. Park."  He nodded interested.  "Minho is really nice.  If you want you can have a drink with us tonight." Jay smiled.

"Sure. Where are we going then?"  He unlocked the office and we went in.  He closed the door behind him.  "There's a bar in our hotel. I'll send you the address later.  You just have to give me your number." "I'll write it down. Let's work now, otherwise I'll get in trouble." He said and rubbed his forehead.

,,Okay, pay attention. This is our office. We don't really have much to do. We have to sort out the customer requests." He explained to me.

"Okay and do you specialize in a certain marketing area?"  He shook his head.  "I know that you specialize in music, but we don't really have anything here." I nodded. "Then I'll go get my things quickly and then we can start."  I smiled and left the room.

Park Jimin

After 20 minutes she came back and packed up her things. "Unfortunately, I have to leave you two alone.  Mr. Hong insists that I work with Jay for the week." She said and was about to leave when I stopped her.

"Excuse me? How come I don't know about this? I'm still your boss Mrs. Kim."  I sat back and waited for her answer. "Not for this week, Mr. Park. It's Mr Hong who's in charge here and not you and now if you'll excuse me Jay is waiting." She said arrogantly and left the room.

I could feel the anger boiling inside me.  I breathed in and out deeply and buried my face in my hands. Is she for real leaving me alone with Lee Minho for five days now?  The guy who thinks I'm a pervert?  She'll pay for that...