29

Kim Y/n

In fact, the lake wasn't far from where we camped.  The place was really nice.  The water didn't even look disgusting, it was actually blue and clear.  It was not forbidden to go swimming here.

Jung Kook and Taehyung immediately ran into the water while we spread out our towels.

The sun was burning today and it was really warm considering it was so early.  I sat down on my towel and started applying sunscreen to my legs.

Saeyang layed down next to me.  "They're like little kids." She said, looking at Jung Kook and Taehyung. The two just came out of the water and grabbed Jimin. They picked him up and threw him into the water.

When he emerged from the water he started to laugh. I had to smile.  It was nice to see he was having fun.  As he looked at me, the smile slowly faded from his face.  He just stared at me for a few seconds before looking away with a smirk and then looking back at me, smiling again and turning his attention back to his friends.

,,You're right. They really are." I laughed. "Aren't you two going into the water?" My brother asked, who now also wanted to go into the water.

"They just wanted to Hyung." Taehyung said and grabbed Saeyang. Squeaking and kicking she was thrown into the water. I laughed at her. But then I was lifted up and thrown into the water too.

We both emerged from the water, coughing.  "My hair!" Saeyang grumbled and threw herself on Taehyung while trying to suppress him but he was too strong.

"I have an idea. Y/n sits on my shoulders and Saeyang on yours Hyung and then we'll see who falls down faster." Jung Kook suggested.  "That's unfair Jeon. You're stronger than me." Taehyung said offended.

"So what? That's not the point." Taehyung was silent for a second.

"Okay let's see who wins." Taehyung said with a grin and with a quick movement Saeyang sat on his shoulders. And then two seconds later I sat on Jung Kook's shoulders.

At first Saeyang seemed to push me off Jung Kook's shoulders, but after a while I got stronger and pushed her off.

"Well we won Hyung." Jung Kook said,letting me down. "That was unfair you are stronger."  Taehyung pouted.

  "Come on Tae we were good.  They both deserved the win." Saeyang patted him on the shoulder and walked out of the water.

"Isn't she great?"  Taehyung looked after her lovingly.  While we just laughed. Now Namjoon finally got into the water and so did Nabi and Jasung.

______________________

We stayed at the lake until the late afternoon and then headed back to the tents.  "Does anyone know if there are showers around here?" I asked.

"Yes, I can take you there if you want. I saw some on the way to the parking lot this morning."Jimin said.
"Yes, wait, I'll get some fresh clothes." He nodded and I disappeared briefly into my tent.

,,I would like to swap my tent with someone. Nabi snores so loud." I said as we set off.

"Me too. Taehyung snores and my mattress is super uncomfortable."  He sighed.  "I'm going to ask if we can change everything a bit so that Saeyang sleeps with Taehyung and Jasung with Nabi, then we can share the tent.  I don't snore." I smiled.

"I know that." He said laughing.  "I think Namjoon is starting to have a suspicion that we know each other better than just from work." Jimin said with a sigh.

"Is it that bad for you if he knows?"  "I don't want rumors spreading at work.  And your brother would probably kill me." I pushed my clothes into Jimin's hands.

"You worry too much Jimin. Relax a little."  I said and disappeared into the shower.  "You're driving me crazy Y/n!" He yelled. "I know that,baby."  He couldn't see me smirking but he knew I was.

______________________

Everyone agreed and we swapped tents.  Jasung said he doesn't mind if someone snores and Taehyung and Saeyang wanted to sleep together anyway.

"Where have you been for so long?" Namjoon stood behind me again. "Madame takes a long time to shower."  Jimin sighed.  "Women." He added and went to the others to decide what he wanted to eat. "Y/n."  Namjoon sighed.  I looked at him questioningly.  He sighed again.

"Forget it. What do you want to eat?" "I'll just eat what we got."  I walked past him without looking at him.  I am old enough.  My sex and love life is none of his business.  It doesn't matter if it's one of his friends or a stranger.  It's none of his business and he doesn't understand that.

"Now I'll pick out some good alcohol for dinner." Taehyung grinned and got up to look in the fridge. He came back with soju and other stuff. He put the alcohol aside and payed attention to his steak.

"Who drinks and who doesn't drink?" Taehyung asked after the meal. Almost everyone drinks except for Jimin and Jasung.

"You don't drink?"  I whispered to Jimin.  "Not that often anymore since I had my drinking problem because of my ex." I nodded. He had told me about her in America. She was a slut and made life difficult for Jimin.

____________________

It was almost midnight now.  Jasung, Nabi, Namjoon and Yoongi had already gone to bed an hour ago.

"I'm going to bed now too and I'll take Hobi and Jung Kook with me." Jin said, yawning and pulled the two of them along. Tired, I snuggled into Jimin's arm. Saeyang and Taehyung didn't even notice.

Saeyang and Taehyung must have been making out for half an hour now.  Jimin covered his eyes.  ,,Get a room.  It's disgusting." He said. Taehyung looked at him rolling his eyes and then taking Saeyang to his tent.

The air got colder and whenever the wind touched my arm I got goosebumps. The campfire was almost gone by now.

"You find it disgusting to see your best friend making out with someone?" I asked him, giggling. "No not really, but I don't eat you when I kiss you. They almost ate each other."  He said and made a face as he thought about it.  I had to smile.

"It's probably the alcohol. I think alcohol makes horny."
"That's what I was thinking too. The night in America when I drank the whiskey. That really made me horny."  He lifted me onto his lap.

,,To be honest. You always make me horny." He smirked and bit his bottom lip. His hands traveled up my waist, seeking support while his lips brushed mine and kissed me softly. My hands traveled up his chest and then grasped his shoulders.

"Y/n."  He moaned quietly.  "I wanna fuck you so bad." He said, biting my lower lip gently and then pulling it lightly

"Here in the woods? Let's do it at home." I whispered softly.  "As you wish baby.  I'm all yours." He said, picking me up as he kissed me.
,,Let's go to bed.  It's getting late." I nodded and he carried me into the tent.