22

Park Jimin

When I woke up this morning she was no longer lying next to me.  I didn't see her at breakfast either, so I had to drive to work alone.  "Where's Mrs. Kim?" I asked the chauffeur.

"She drove to work with Mr. Park."  When he said that I sighed.  "Thank you."
"No problem Mr. Park."  He said politely.  I took out my cell phone and called Seokjin.

,,Jimin. It's the middle of the night here. What do you want?"
"I'll tell you Kim Seokjin. I'll never take another trip to America like that no matter how much money they offer me. Sleep well."  I said and hung up. 

I sighed and threw the phone down on the seat next to me and ran a hand through my hair in desperation.  She was my assistant. Why is she working with him?

Totally annoyed I entered the office, which I had to share with Minho.  "Good morning Mr. Park." He greeted me and I just gave him a small smile. Then Mr. Hong came into the office.

"Mr. Park? May I speak to you for a moment?"  I nodded and followed him out of the office. "I didn't have time to discuss this with you yesterday, so I want to do it now." He said while we walked a bit through the building.

"I really admire your company and your work. What you've accomplished over the last few years  is really unbelievable."  I smiled.  "Thank you Mr. Hong.  I'm glad to hear that." "I'd like to offer you something."  He looked at me expectantly.  I nodded for him to continue.

,,I would like to offer you a cooperation of our companies.  Both of us as bosses and then our companies become one.  How would you like that?" My decision was made as soon as he started talking.

His company is too disorganized and doesn't do a good job. It's not a problem here in America, but it will be a problem in Korea. Also, I don't like the style he works with. It's a resounding no for me.

"Thanks for the offer Mr. Hong but I decline. My company has a very different working style than yours and it would ruin our reputation a bit."  I told him and his expression got serious. 

"If you think so Mr. Park. Your decision.  Your chance you'll miss it and you'll regret it, believe me." I scoffed. "No."

"No?"
"No Mr. Hong. I will never regret standing on my own two feet and owning the most famous company in all of South Korea. I don't need a collaboration to make it more famous. This collaboration would just ruin everything."

He looked at me incredibly.  "You're really being rude Mr. Park.  I would like you to leave my company and I don't want to see you again!" I smiled at him. "Sure, let me collect my people quickly and then I'll be gone."

,,No.  You can take the young man with you, but I want to keep the young woman.  She has talent." He says with a stern expression. "I know that, Mr. Hong. But she is one of my people."

  ,,I don't fucking care. She works with one of my people.  For the whole week." He took a deep breath. "Leave my company. Now!"  He literally yelled at me and shooed me out.  Did he just took my people and kicked me out of his company?

I ran in again and stopped him by roughly grabbing his shoulder."If you keep my best woman in the whole company to yourself, at least pay her for it!" He grinned.

"Of course. She gets paid for her work, don't worry."  He said removing my hand from his shoulder.  His eyes became ice cold again and I finally left the company.

 On the way back to the hotel I wrote Minho that he could return to the hotel as well.  I wasn't mad that he kicked me out.  I was pissed that he was keeping Y/n around and that she was working with this guy I absolutely disliked.