36

Kim Y/n

The sound of my high heels echoed through the halls of the huge company as I entered.  "Good morning Mrs. Kim." A girl greeted me."  I smiled at her.  "You must be Mina right?  I'll take you to Mr. Park's office." I motioned for her to follow me. She was an intern here and wanted to see everything.

I knocked carefully on the door and a soft "come in" was heard.  "Good morning Mr Park.  Our new intern is here." Jimin looked annoyed but that expression faded from his face when he saw the young girl and me. Next to him was Jin who had his hands crossed.

"Good morning Mr. Kim."  I bowed slightly and gave him a smile.  "Good morning Miss Kim.  Meeting with me, Mr. Park and a few others in half an hour.  Room 027." He said and left the office. Jimin sighed and then turned to the girl.
"Kang Mina right?"  He smiled and pointed to one of the chairs in front of his desk.  She sat down.  "Mrs. Kim will be able to show you around the company." He looked at me.

"Of course Mr. Park. For this week you will accompany me at my work. I'll show you what I do."  I smiled.  "Thank you Miss Kim."

She said and got up.  "Goodbye Mister Park." She smiled and bowed before following me out of the office. "I'm sorry but I have to go to a meeting in fifteen minutes. Is it okay if I leave you with one of my colleagues until then? I hope it doesn't take too long."

"Of course. No problem." "Great,then I'll introduce him to you."  I said and opened the door to our office.  "Hey Minho." I smiled and he lifted his head up as did Jay.

,,This is Mina, our new intern.  Mina, Jay and Minho are my workmates." I smiled.

"Hey Mina."  They both said at the same time and she just smiled shyly.  "I actually have to show her the company, but I have to go to a meeting in ten minutes.  Could one of you do it?" Jay nodded. "I can do it."

"Okay thanks you're an angel." I smiled. "Okay Mina, Jay will show you around the company. I'll be back soon."  I smiled and left the office.

_____________________

"Good morning everyone.  You're probably wondering why I called a meeting." Jin looked around. It was Sully, Sua, Jimin, a few other employees I didn't know and I who were in the meeting. "Some will leave and others  will accept a new position."  He said and nodded to Jimin. 

"We're saying goodbye to three people." He read out the names and Sully's name was there too. Her eyes widened when she heard her name. "We're very sorry but you didn't live up to our expectations."  He said and looked at the three.  "Nevertheless, thank you for working with us." He smiled and the three bowed and left the room.

"As you can see, your performance counts, ladies and gentlemen."  Said Jimin.  "Since when do we just sort our people out like that?" I leaned back and looked at Jimin and Jin alternately. "Since the incident with Mr. Hong. I think you can remember right? Ms. Kim?"  He looked at me seriously.

I crossed my arms and said nothing more. "Let's continue to the people who have shown really good work in the last few weeks.  Kang Sua." Jimin smiled at her.

"You'll be promoted and you'll be my assistant starting today."  My eyes widened when he said that and Sua gave me an arrogant look.  Wasn't I something like his assistant?  What about me?

"Thank you very much Mr. Park." She grinned and then bowed. "Kim Y/n."  Jimin was now looking at me.  "You will be promoted to manager.  Here are your documents.  It explains what your job is.  Congratulations." He smiled. I didn't return that smile and just thanked him. He had just fired one of my friends despite her trying really hard the last few months. It was really unfair.