48

Kim Y/n

Today was the day.  I could feel it  Today I tell Jimin that I'm pregnant.  He asked me yesterday if we would meet up at his place after work.  After totally ignoring me for another week, he seemed to be talking to me again, or at least texting me.

Also, I found out that Sua appears to have been fired.  "Good morning my dearest co-workers." I smiled as I walked into the office. "Y/n! You look great!"  Minho smiled and hugged me.  "I'm actually doing much better." I smiled. "I'm glad."  He smiled.

"Hey Y/n!" Jay walked into the office. "Hey Jay."  I hugged him too.  "Jay has become Mr. Park's new assistant." Minho said proudly. "Oh wow that's great Jay. Congratulations."  I smiled.  "To think that you were his biggest enemy." I grinned.

"Hey! Just because I worked with Joshua?"  I nodded.  "I hated you.  I thought you were an asshole like him." "How nice that you tell me now Kim Y/n."  Offended, he crossed his arms.  "Don't take it too seriously Jay.  I like you." I nudged him and he started laughing.

"I miss Sully.  Since she's gone, it's quieter in the office." Minho sighed. "Are you still in contact with her?"  He shook his head.  "But Naya reminds me a lot of Sully.  I don't know why, but they have a certain resemblance." Minho agreed.

"You're right, I noticed that too."  "Okay you two, I don't want to interrupt you, but I have to go to a meeting with Mr. Park.  See you later." "Have fun."  I smiled as he left the office.

  "Want to go eat something after work?" Minho asked me. "I'm sorry but I have a date with Saeyang."  "A date?" He laughed. "Never heard of a friend date?"  He shook his head, laughing.  "Then next week." I nodded. "Promise?"  ,,Promised."

______________________________

It was quiet the whole drive.  Even when we got to his apartment, he wasn't really talking.  "Would you like something to drink?" He suddenly asked me. I just nodded. "Sit down."  It felt like he was a stranger.  As if we had never been dating. What was going on?  The atmosphere wasn't good at all...

he handed me a glass of water and sat next to me on the couch.  As I looked at him, I could read his facial features clearly.  Fear and sadness was written on his face.  "That's something I need to talk to you about."

He looked at me.  "Sua got fired for taking pictures of us.  In the hot tub on Jeju.  I fired her but the photo has already gotten to Jin and if I hadn't deleted it in time the whole company might have seen it." He sighed.

"Jin had warned me and he was right.  Maybe I should never have started this relationship with you and I think it's better if we end our relationship." His words hit me and I didn't know how to deal with them.

"I should never have told you about my dreams. Everything  what happened shouldn't have happened Y/n."  Tears formed in his eyes and mine too.  "You really want to give up on us?  For work?" He nodded. "You promised me you wouldn't hurt me. I trusted you Jimin. You-."  A sob escapes me as tears roll down my cheeks.  He began to cry.  "I know Y/n.  I really didn't mean to hurt you.  I wanted-" He couldn't finish his sentence either because his voice broke.

Park Jimin

I looked into her glassy eyes.  The ice blue eyes that I could look into forever pierced me and a cold shiver ran down my spine.  "You can't leave me." She whispered.

"But Y/n I have no choice."  She shook her head.  "You can't Jimin." "Why? Why Y/n."  Her eyes still glassy.  "I'm pregnant." She breathed out. My heart stopped. When she looked at me. I shook my head.

"No.No, Y/n, you just say that so I won't leave you."  She shook her head and opened her purse.  She pulled out several pregnancy tests and put them in my hand.  "It's my fault Jimin. I forgot to take my birth control pill." All of those tests were positive. Not one was negative.

"How long have you known?"  Tears were still streaming down my cheeks and my voice was cracked.  ,,For two weeks.  I wanted to tell you or the other, but I didn't expect it to end like this." Her voice was soft.

"Promise me that you won't leave me alone Jimin.  Promise me." She started crying loudly. "I'm so scared. Don't leave me alone."  She almost begged me.

"I would never leave you alone with something like that baby.  Never." I took her in my arms. Sobbing, she pressed herself against my chest.

"Shh everything's fine. I won't leave you. I'm here."  I gently stroked her hair.  "And it's not your fault either.  It just happened we can't do anything about it.  You are a strong woman Y/n, you will give birth to a beautiful baby."

Her sobs slowly got quieter and she looked at me.  "I'm not giving up on us.  Not now.  Even if I put the company at risk for it.  I just love you too much for that."

"The last few weeks have been horrible.  I wanted to avoid you so I never have to make that decision.  I didn't want to give up on you just for my stupid company.  Besides, it's my company.  I never made a rule like that.  So it's not forbidden if the two of us are dating, is it?" She shook her head. "No,it's not."

"Trust me Y/n.  I would never break our promise.  I want the whole company to know that you're mine and that you're my girlfriend and future wife." I kissed her passionately. "Thanks Jimin."  She whispered.  "For what?" "I was afraid you would let me down."  "Never baby.  It's my child too, so I'm doing my best to be a good father."