25

Kim Y/n

,,Good morning ladies and gentlemen. Mr. Park will be a few minutes late, so I'm starting today's meeting." I smiled at everyone. I saw familiar faces that I've seen in meetings more often now. I also saw two faces that I had seen in America.

Park Jongseong and Mr Hong I pretended I didn't see them and started talking I knew why they were here they wanted to see our strategy how we work I think they still had hope that Jimin would accept their offer and Jay seems to be officially working for Mr. Hong now.

There was a knock on the door and Jimin appeared behind it. "Good morning. Sorry for the delay, continue Ms. Kim." He said and sat down in my place.

Smiling, I nodded and was about to continue when Jimin raised his hand, telling me to stop talking. "We didn't invite these two guests to this private meeting." He looked at Jay and Mr. Hong. "Good morning Mr. Park." Mr. Hong smiled.

"Last time you kicked me out of your company. I think you know I'm going to do the same now." He crossed his arms across his chest. He looked really sexy when he's angry. His black hair fell slightly into his face and his sleeves were rolled up as he sprawled on the chair.

"Either you leave voluntarily or I'll kick you out." Mr. Hong and Jay got up. "I'm going voluntarily. Ms. Kim, I'll wait for you in front of the building. I'd like to talk to you." He said and they both left the room.

I could see that Jimin was annoyed which made him look 10 times hotter. I pulled myself together and continued with the meeting.

______________________

After the meeting I was alone in the room and cleaned up a bit. "I was hoping to meet you here." I suddenly heard Jin's voice behind me. I turned to look at him. "Would you like to accompany me to my meeting this afternoon? I need your support." I looked at my IPad before answering.

"Should work, I don't have any appointments yet." I said smiling and Jin hugged me. "Thanks you made my day. Otherwise I would have only dealt with idiots." I had to giggle when he said that. "Now we both have to deal with them."

"Thank you Y/n." He left the room. I finished cleaning up and then made my way outside.

At first I only saw Jay standing outside and went towards him. "I missed you Y/n." He said leaning against the wall as I stood in front of him.

I didn't answer him and waited for Mr. Hong to come. "Mrs. Kim. "I'm glad you took the time to listen." He smiled. "I'd like to offer you a job with us. You'd get better pay than here and you'd have a more important job. What do you say?" I had to hold back my laughter and cleared my throat.

"No, thank you Mr. Hong. I really feel at home here. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go back inside. Work is calling." I said with a fake smile and left. I sighed and entered the office. "Will someone have a coffee with me?" I asked. This guy makes me angry just as much as Jay does.

"Yes, I'll go with you." Sully says and gets up. I was about to open the door when it opened by itself. Lia was standing in the door. "Ms. Kim Mr. Park wants you in his office." I took a deep breath.

"Okay Sully that means you have to have a coffee alone. I'll be back soon." I got into the elevator totally annoyed. My day had started so good and was ruined within 4 hours?

______________________

"Mr. Park, what's so important that you keep me from my coffee break?" I stomped into his office angrily. "What did he want?" He ignored the fact that I'm totally pissed off.

"He offered me a job with him. I'd get paid better and shit like that." "That man can suck my balls what the fuck is wrong with him? Does he think he could just rip everyone off? You work at my company."

Jimin was just as annoyed as I was and threw his head back, groaning. He patted his lap. "Come on my lap."

"We're at work, dumbass." I crossed my arms. "I don't fucking care. Come on." I sighed and moved towards him and as soon as I was close enough he pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled up to him and closed my eyes.

His warm body made me relax a bit. "You smell good Y/n." He said and placed a kiss on my head. What was between us? Did he still have his dreams? I didn't want to ask. I was somehow enjoying it all too much to stop now. What we had was kind of exciting, I couldn't describe it and the way it felt but I know he doesn't want it to end either.

When I looked at him, his eyes were still closed. "Jimin?" I whispered. "Hmm?" He hummed. "Kiss me." I was mesmerized and then he slowly opened his eyes. I looked into his dark brown eyes now. He slowly approached me and then our lips were already connected to each other. His lips really were the best I've ever had kissed.

But I quickly pulled away from his lips and he looked at me confused. "Fuck I have an appointment with Seokjin I can't be late. I've never been late." I said, jumping up and running out of his office.

"Our best employee is late for the first time!" He called after me. I had exactly 40 seconds until the meeting started. I sprinted down the stairs instead of taking the elevator.

Totally out of breath, I sat down next to Mr. Kim and tucked the loose strand of hair behind my ear that fell out while running. "You almost forgot me, didn't you?" He grinned.

"No, I didn't." I said, putting my smile on what everyone here at the company knew. Then the meeting started.

______________________

It was 8 p.m. when I got home. I took my shoes off while walking to my apartment. "Yahh Kim Y/n!" I heard Saeyang's voice from afar. "What do you want?!" I yelled. I hadn't seen her in a while and ran towards her.

She opened her arms and hugged me. "I missed you." A smile spread across my lips. "Me too. Let's go in, it's getting cold."

"You must have something on your mind, right? You wouldn't just visit your best friend like that would you?" I asked her as I sat down next to her on the couch. "Yahh! I would come visit you." She pouted.

"Okay, but I really want something from you. I found a pretty little house near my apartment and was thinking about setting up a shared flat. The price is really good." I felt so happy when she asked me. My apartment is getting worse.

My shower only has hot water when it feels like it and I found mold in the living room. "Good idea. I want to get out of here. This apartment is rancid and really getting too small." Saeyang looked at me. "What?" "I have two other friends who want to move in. Would that be a problem for you?" I stopped.

"Uhm n-no as long as they're nice not." Saeyang smiled. "They are but don't worry Y/n you'll always be my favorite person." She said laughing and hugged me tightly.

"And now tell me something about your hot boss. Is he single?" I giggled. "You've never seen him before." ,,So what? He must be handsome." For a moment I wanted to tell her about what was going on between me and Jimin.

"Saeyang?" She looked at me questioningly. "I have to tell you something."
"Are you finally having sex with your boss?" When she asked that, it got quiet and she started to grin.

"I knew it! I knew it!" She jumped up and ran across the living room. ,,Y/n! You told me you didn't want anything from him." She laughed while I covered my face with my hands.

"How did that happen? Tell me mo-" I covered her mouth. "I can't say any more. You shouldn't really know, but I just had to tell you. Please don't tell anyone, I promised him." I slowly took my hand away from her mouth. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She smiled. "Thanks Sae."

"I'll let you know as soon as we're allowed to move in." Said Saeyang when I said goodbye. "Let's see if that happens.Cause you never text me." We both laughed. "Bye Y/n" "Byebye" I kept looking after her until I couldn't see her anymore.