37

Park Jimin

"How are the girl's doin'? Does anyone here have to admit they're in a relationship?" Hoseok asked, looking around. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Namjoon looking at me, only briefly but he did.

"I'd say I'm dating someone."  Taeyhung said and all eyes went to him as he tipped his shot down.  We sat on the couch at my house.  We haven't had a proper men's night out for several weeks now. 

Y/n and I have been together for almost a month now.  My brother's wedding is coming up and I still don't have an outfit while she's been busy shopping.  But she doesn't want to show me her outfit.  That's why I said I already had one and I'm not showing it to her either.  I still don't have any...

,,And what is her name?  How does she look?" Hoseok glared at Taehyung. "Uhm" He looked nervous.  Everyone stared at him.  "Do you remember Y/n's best friend?"
"Saeyang?"  He nodded.  "I'm dating her." He smiled.

"I'm happy for you Taehyung."  Yoongi grinned.  "Jimin." Hobi looked at me now. I could feel myself getting nervous. "How's it going with the woman you had sex with? Is she your girlfriend now?"  Why does he keep bringing up this topic?  I sighed.

  ,,No she is not.  I'm not in a relationship with her and I don't have a girlfriend."
"Are you sure about that?"  Hoseok eyed me.  Only Taehyung knew Y/n and I were in a relationship.  ,,No.  I don't have a girlfriend." I sat back in relief when Hoseok left me alone.

He was about to continue with his next question when I heard the sound of the door. My heart stopped and I was hot and then cold again. The blood was racing through my veins and I could swear I was red.

"Baby? Have you seen my denim jacket?" Her lovely voice echoed through the hallway until she stood in front of us.  Everyone stared at her wide-eyed except Taehyung.  She just looked confused. 

I sighed.  "Yes, in the bedroom on my bed." I turned to her. She was wearing makeup and a sparkly dress. "Where are you going?"  "Saeyang and I were invited to a birthday party.  Sorry guys, don't be disturbed. I'll be gone in a second." She walked past us into the bedroom.

A whisper broke out. "And you say you don't have a girlfriend?"  They all talked at once and stared at me while Taehyung just laughed at me.  They all calmed down, however, as Y/n walked past them again."Bye. Love you." She gave me a kiss,smiled at the others and then left.

Fuck she looked so good.  And now other men will see her like this?  "Park Jimin?  When were you going to tell us?" Hoseok said and Jung Kook giggled. "I'll call Jin Hyung."  Whispering broke out again.  I crossed my arms and waited until they were all quiet. 

"Do you want to go home?  I'll bring you voluntarily." They didn't say any more and Jung Kook put his phone away. "It's none of your business and it's not Jin's anyway, otherwise the company and Y/n are in danger and to be honest I don't feel like losing my company or her."  I ran my fingers through my hair annoyed.

  "Who knew it ? Which one of us did you tell?"
"Taehyung."  The others rolled their eyes.  "If I had told you, you wouldn't have kept it to yourself anyway.  I have to protect Y/n and the company. You won't tell anyone."

"Namjoon, since when are you okay with that?" Hoseok asked Namjoon now. "Ever since I recently had a fight with Jimin. I've noticed that I can't choose who my sister falls in love with and I know that Jimin isn't a bad influence for her."  He smiled at me. 

"The boys probably want to say that they're all happy for you.  They just can't stop asking these shitty questions." Taehyung said, looking at everyone. "Of course. I'm very happy for you Hyung!"  Jung Kook said smiling and the others agreed.

Who would have thought that today they would all meet my girlfriend.  I hadn't thought about the fact that I gave Y/n the key to my apartment and that she could come in at any moment. Now they know and seem to be handling it pretty well which makes me very happy.

Kim Y/n

"What the fuck is Nabi doing here." Saeyang whispered when we entered the party. "How should I know?"  Nabi has been a real pain in our ass for the past few weeks.  She cried about MY boyfriend not wanting to date her.

"She's a real pain in my ass I swear." I rolled my eyes and Saeyang nudged me. Then Nully came towards us. "Hey guys! Nice that you came."  She hugged us.  "Happy Birthday." I smiled. "Thank you. You can help yourself at the bar and have fun."  "Thank you Nully." Saeyang smiled and pulled me towards Nabi.

"What are you doing?"  I whispered to her.  "Ask Nabi why she is here." She pulled me with her to Nabi. "Hey hey roommate. What brings you here?"  Saeyang smiled at her.

"Hey you two!  I was invited too.  Nully and I have known each other since kindergarten." Saeyang and I looked at each other inconspicuously and then just nodded at her answer.

"Have you guys heard anything from Jimin? You maybe Y/n?" I shook my head. "Girl he doesn't seem interested. Leave the poor man alone."  Saeyang rolled her eyes.  "But on the camping trip he seemed so interested..." My blood was boiling. Since when was I so jealous? Was that normal in a relationship?

"Don't bug him. He's a busy man and has a lot to do at work."  Saeyang said and Nabi eyed her confused.  "And how do you know Saeyang?"
"I'm dating his hot best friend."  She eyed Nabi.  "Come on Y/n let's go get something to drink." She pulled me away from Nabi.

All evening Saeyang and I tried to avoid Nabi as much as possible.  We chatted with a few people and made new friends.  The party had been really nice.  It was now after 2 a.m.  "Should I ask Jimin to pick us up?" I asked Saeyang. "Doesn't that bother him?"  I shook my head.  "Well then he can pick us up." "Okay I'll call him."
_____________________

After ten minutes Jimin texted me that he arrived.  I saw him standing in the doorway.  He was wearing grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt.  I saw that he was looking for me and motioned to him so that he could see me.  He approached me.

"Hello my pretty girl." He said, turning me once to admire my outfit. "Where's Saeyang?"  "Still on the toilet.  She should be here any minute." I smiled.

"Earlier... I forgot I gave you the keys and that's why they all know now."  I laughed.  ,,It does not bother me.  I'm glad they know." Jimin smiled. "That's fine then. I thought you had something against it."

Suddenly, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Nabi approaching us.  I knew she only did it because Jimin was here.  "Jimin kiss me." He looked at me confused. "What do you mean?"  "Jimin kiss me. Just kiss me."

"In front of all the people?"  "I don't give a fuck. Kiss me already." With a big smirk on his face he placed his lips on mine, opening his mouth and sliding his tongue in to deepen the kiss. I love showing Nabi that Jimin is mine and only mine. He's not interested in her at all and she should know that.

My arms wrapped around Jimin's neck while his grabbed my waist. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Nabi turn and walk the other way. I smirked contentedly into the kiss.

,,Park,I thought you were here to pick us up and not to make out with my best friend." Jimin let go of me and wiped the saliva from his now red lips with the back of his hand. "Ready to drive you guys home."  Saeyang and I laughed.

"Baby, you actually were a distraction for Nabi." "Excuse me?"  "Otherwise she would have spoken to you again and I don't want that and you certainly don't either." I pouted. "Are you jealous?"  He chuckled.  "No. Let's go now." I said and pulled the two with me.

"You drive a Porsche?!"Saeyang couldn't believe her eyes. "Yeah." "Omg why doesn't Taehyung have a car like that." She said squeaking as she got in.
Jimin drove us home and we went directly to bed.