10

Kim Y/n

I knocked on the door briefly and then entered his office. He doesn't really care that I just entered his office. He stared at his computer. There was silence in the room, only the typing on the keyboard could be heard.

"Sit down. What are you waiting for?" Nine in the morning and he's already in a bad mood or was it because I'm here?

"You have appointments with me for the next three days. We'll have meetings all day, so please be on time. At the weekend I have an event that you will accompany me to. I expect 100% from you. As quickly as Mr. Kim promoted you to your new position, I can take you down and then you have to start all over again, which you certainly don't want."

I stared at him. "Could it be that you don't like me Mr. Park or is that how you always treat new people?" He laughed at my question.

"Honey, we're the best marketing company in Seoul so we only use the best people. I just need to find out if you're in the right place or not, you know?" He ran his hands through his black hair and unbuttoned his jacket as he eyed me.

,,Mr. Kim is very convinced that you are in the right place here, but you haven't convinced me yet, but I hope you can do it in the next few weeks. I'm hard to impress." He said arrogantly, grinning. Why does he have to look so hot doing it?

Park Jimin

She stared at me with her ice blue eyes after I finished my sentence. I love teasing her. I could feel her blood pounding and how she hates me right now.

I studied her slowly as I ran my hand through my hair and unbuttoned my jacket. The dark brown hair that she wore in a loose bun every day, the really pretty face and the beautiful figure.

She was perfect and that bothered me. I had never seen a woman as perfect as her. Intelligent and handsome. I had to know what else she could do, I had to know what she was like. I felt like I needed to know everything about her. But I shouldn't let it show.

"Mr.Kim is very convinced that you are in the right place here, but you haven't convinced me yet, but I hope you can do it in the next few weeks. I'm hard to impress."

"I'll do my best Mr. Park. I promise you won't be disappointed in hiring me." She said gently, which brought a small smile to my lips for the first time in her presence.

"Very good. I'll see you in an hour for a meeting with the men who we spoke to a few weeks ago. I'll send you your new appointment calendar." She nodded smiling and then left the room.

I took a deep breath as the door fell shut. After that I took my cell phone. "Good morning Mr. Park, what can I do for you?" "Good morning Lia, would you please send Kim Y/n her new appointment calendar?" "Of course Mr. Park." Lia had been my secretary since I started my company. She was always reliable.

_______________________

She was already sitting in the meeting room when I entered it as well. I sat across from her and prepared my papers, which she did as well. The room was filled with silence when my cell phone rang.

"Sorry." I said quickly and left the room. "Hoseok." I said with a sigh as I took the call.

"Jimin! I didn't think you'd answer the phone. I'm on my way to you and have a meeting with you and a few people soon! Would you have thought so?But we're a little late. Would you have some time for me after the meeting? You have to tell your hyung something about the work." I sighed annoyed.

"How come you're there?" ,,The men contacted us after you gave them our data. They seemed very interested." "Okay, see you in a minute. Stay on task in the meeting and just pretend you don't know me." I said quickly and hung up to go back into the room.

_____________________

Hoseok and the other men entered the room and greeted us. Hoseok stared at Ms. Kim he couldn't take his eyes off her. After everyone was seated, Hoseok introduced himself.

"I'm Jung Hoseok a producer from a famous agency called "Hybe" I represent them today and help the men produce songs for their artists." He said and then Ms. Kim and I introduced ourselves. "I'm happy seeing you here again Ms. Kim. You've really helped us." Said one of the men smiling.

"I'm glad that I could help you with our idea, how should it go on now?" She said smiling and then Hoseok spoke.

"We had thought of a summer single. The song is already finished we just need to know how best to market it now."

"The best thing would definitely be a music video that gets a lot of coverage. Maybe, like Ms. Kim said last time, they can make it summery too, something simple." I said.

"Mr. Park's right. The music video doesn't have to have a huge storyline behind it, it just has to be appealing. Most people look at the YouTube charts and if the music video quickly becomes popular as well as the song, then more people will notice that it's on the charts and maybe will listen to it."

The four men nodded in satisfaction and Hoseok looked satisfied as well. After that we discussed a few more details.

"I'll see you tomorrow Ms. Kim. Please be on time and take some notes." I said as she walked past me. "Bye." She smiled and left the room.

"Wow I didn't know Namjoon's sister was so damn good looking." Hoseok said as the door closed. "That's the problem. Why didn't he ever show us pictures of her?" I sighed.

"Why is that a problem? Can't you concentrate on work because of all the beauty?" He said, waggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know. She's really, really good. Too good. Jin promoted her and she's only two weeks here." "That's supposed to mean something if he does that. We really need to confront Namjoon." Hobi said, giggling.

"I will but I've been way too busy at work all week so I don't have time to see him. Even on the weekends I have appointments from work." I sighed.

"You'll figure it out, Jimin. I believe in you." After that, we chatted a bit more about our circle of friends before Hoseok had to go back to work.