46

Park Jimin

After coming back from Jeju four days ago, we all had to go back to work. Of course, my day started with a meeting.

I sighed and leaned back. "And you really think that's the way to go?" I shook my head. Sometimes I really just dealt with stupid people. Sua sat quietly and listened while she took her notes.

"Where's Mrs. Kim? She would have definitely had the right idea." One of the men sighed. I didn't even know where Y/n was right now. I haven't seen her this week. "We can't always rely on Ms. Kim."

"I don't like the offers you're making, Mr. Park." He said. "I made the best offer, sir. I don't know what else to do." I sighed annoyed. "What about her? Do you have an idea?" The man spoke to Sua.

"It's not her job, sir. She's just an assistant." I sighed again. "We don't seem to come to a decision today. We repeat the meeting another time. I wish you a nice day."

I left the room with a sigh. "We'll meet in my office in half an hour." I smiled at Sua. "Okay Mr. Park. I have to talk to you about something too." She said smiling and left. I made my way to Minho and Jay's office.

"Good morning you two." The two smiled and bowed. "Are you looking for Ms. Kim? She's still in a meeting." How did they know? Was it because I kept coming back here for the past four days? "Okay thanks." I smiled and left the office.

___________________________

"What did you want to talk to me about, Ms. Kang?" I asked as she sat down. "I have a question, Mr. Park." I nodded. "Could it be that you're dating one of our co-workers?" My heart started beating faster when she said that.

"No. What makes you think that?" I kept a straight face and didn't show how nervous I was. "Oh are you sure? Not even with Mrs. Kim?" She crossed her arms. "Don't take me for a fool Mr. Park." She pulled out her cell phone and showed me a photo. It was me and Y/n in the hot tub on the last day.

"I can just show everyone this photo. Then you have to admit it." I gasped. "Maybe I've already done that." My eyes widened. "Who did you show the photo to?" "Mr. Kim. I haven't gotten any further." Now I was really screwed. Jin was the first to tell me to be careful and the first to see the photo.

"You know what Ms. Kang? When you told lies about Ms. Kim back then, I should have fired you. You made her life hell and now mine too. It's none of your business who I have a relationship with here in this company. My company, my rules. And I would like to ask you to leave my office and my company now and if I see you here again in my life you will be in trouble." I said seriously.

"Delete the photo." She looked at me in disbelief. "Then I'll do it." I took her phone and deleted the photo. "Have a nice day." I smiled as she left my office.

My heart has never beaten so fast. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. But I didn't have much peace when Jin entered my office.

"Park Jimin, we need to talk." "If it's about the photo of Sua, then I already know." "You need to break up with Y/n." I looked at him. No emotion on my face. I just looked at him. "No. No, Jin I won't do that." He finally sat down.

"Jimin we can't risk the two of you getting caught. Imagine Sua showed the picture to other people." He seemed so nervous. "It's still my company and I make the rules." I crossed my arms. "Jimin. Please. You have to break up with her. It's better for both of you. A hidden relationship isn't nice for you either." I hid my face in my hands.

"How am I supposed to do that?" I sighed. "I can't promise you I'll do it today. But I'll try to avoid her until then." Jin nodded. "I'm counting on you Jimin." And he left my office.

I suddenly felt like crying, and I did. How can I just break up with her like that? Saeyang's birthday is on Saturday. I can't break up with her. Maybe I just can't come? Or I just try to avoid her forever. But then she'll probably break up with me.

Sobbing, I wiped away my tears and pulled out my phone. "Hello mum? Can I come over in the next few days? I need your help."