17

Kim Y/n

I was sitting alone in the meeting room when Mr. Park walked in.  He sat down across from me and then looked at me.  But I pretended to be busy and typed something on my IPad. 

"I know you liked it." He said and I knew how much he grinned without even looking at him. "Why did you do it in the first place? Why are you interested in me?"  I lifted my head now and looked into his eyes.  "I can't tell you here.  Will you come with me after work?  I'll tell you more then." He said with a sigh.

"Can I even trust you?"  I asked him skeptically.  "Of course you can. I'll tell you the truth even if it's a bit embarrassing." He said, leaning back. "Someone just filed a complaint about you, you treat your co-workers badly and you never do your job."  He said scoffing.

  "Who said that-" Then I knew immediately who it was. Kang Sua. "That little bitch."  I whispered.  "Could it be that she doesn't like you?"
"Not liking me is not an expression. She hates me."  I said with a sigh.  "I've never done anything to her." I pouted. "I know, it's fine,you won't get in trouble."  He said and our conversation was interrupted when the door opened.

______________________

"And where exactly are we going?" I asked him while we were sitting in the car. "My home."  He was focused on the street.  He even looked good while driving.  One hand on the steering wheel and the other on the shifter.

He ran his fingers through his hair and licked his lips.  "Stop checking me out, I see that." He said, his lips curling into a smirk. "I didn't."  I said offended.  "You did, I saw it clearly." He drove his car into an underground car park. "We're there. Just follow me."  He said as he opened the car door for me.

"Here we are." He said as he unlocked his apartment. His apartment was painted in dark gray tones like his company. He had a really big apartment, which showed that he had a lot of money.  "Take a seat.Do you want to drink something?"  He pointed to his couch.

"No thanks." I smiled and he sat down next to me. "I'm listening Park Jimin. Why did you make out with me at work?"

  "Well, since the weekend we were at this event, I've been dreaming of you.  The dreams were pretty normal and harmless at first but now they're sex dreams and I wanted to know what those dreams really feel like and maybe that'll make them go away." I was speechless when I heard that. He had sex dreams about me? Park Jimin?My hot boss? About me?

"Please say something, it's embarrassing."  He said embarrassed.  "Why about me?" "No idea, I really don't know, but somehow I have to get rid of them."  He seemed really desperate.  "I would really like to help you.  These dreams seem to be really bothering you." I rubbed his back gently.

"I can't even concentrate on work anymore because these dreams keep popping up in my head. Not that I find them bad, but they don't help me."  He said quietly.  I was thinking of how I could help him when he suddenly jumped up and looked at me.

"I have an idea how to get rid of them!" He nervously paced around his living room. "How about we get intimate for a month? Maybe then they'll go away."  My heart skipped a beat at the idea.  "We don't even really know each other and you want to have sex with me?  For a month?"

"Come on Y/n, we'll get to know each other better this way and maybe it'll make the dreams go away."  He looked at me expectantly.  "And what if they still haven't disappeared after a month?"

"Then you don't have anything to do with it anymore and I'll leave you alone. Please."  He said pleadingly and sat down next to me.  "If the whole thing gets too much for me, I'll stop.  You're still my boss." Suddenly he pulled me onto his lap.

"I promise you sweetheart I won't do what you don't want."  He was so close I could smell his perfume and he got even closer.  "But don't tell anyone. This is our secret okay?  For a month." I nodded and he smirked. "Good."

He looked deep into my eyes.  However, my eyes kept switching between his lips and his eyes.  Now or never Y/n. I slowly connected our lips and kissed him.

  His lips were super soft and fitted perfectly onto my lips like a puzzle piece that my lips had been missing.  He placed his hand on my cheeks as our kiss deepened.  I closed my eyes  How could a human kiss so perfectly? 

I moaned lightly into the kiss, my mouth opening slightly and as he pushed his tongue into my mouth, which now began to circle around mine while his hands stroked my back.  After another five minutes we finally broke apart again.  He is such a good kisser I didn't want to stop.  His eyes sparkled before I leaned in again to kiss him.

~mini smut starts~

I started moving back and forth slightly on his lap causing him to gasp in pleasure and I stopped moving.  "Don't stop. Please." He said out of breath. I moved forward slowly and started to moan softly. In some way it felt really good.

I slowly felt his member getting hard through his pants, which turned me on slightly, so I increased the speed.  Jimin threw back his head and moaned.

"Y/n .Take my pants off." He managed to choke out between his moans. Which I did then. "Go on, I can feel it better that way."  He said and grabbed my waist with his hands.  I started to move again, but not as slowly as at the beginning, but a little faster.

My moans were also getting louder because I could feel him better now and he was completely hard.  I moved faster and faster, which increased my lust more and more. I could feel that I was close to my climax.  My breathing became more and more uncontrolled.

  Jimin pushed me down more with his hands, letting out a lustful gasp.  "Have you come like this before?" He asked me breathlessly, which made me just shake my head. "Me neither."  Now Jimin started to move his hips as well, which gave me a tingling feeling in my pussy. If I keep rubbing against him a few more times, I would come. 

"I'm almost there." I said with a groan. "Me too baby."  His forehead was sweaty and his hair was slightly stuck to his forehead making him look pretty hot.  Jimin rolled his hips into mine and that gave me the rest. I came moaning loudly and fell exhausted onto Jimin who had also climaxed a few seconds later.

~mini smut ends~

We both had to catch our breath first.  "That was something different." Jimin said and ran his fingers through his sweaty hair. I slowly got off his lap and saw a white spot on his boxer shorts. I had to giggle.

"What? If I looked in your panties now you would probably be wet too."  He said.  "These topics of conversation are getting too weird for me." I said giggling and getting up. "Would you like me to drive you home?"  He asked me while leaving the room.

  ,,Yes that would be nice.  I still have my car at work." It was only then that I began to realize that I was just having something like sex with my boss. The thought made me feel weird. "Are you okay?"  Jimin came back in an oversized t-shirt and sweatpants. 

,,Hm? Yeah, the thought that you're my boss just kind of makes it..." I stopped.
"Hey Y/n look at me. If you're feeling uncomfortable we'll stop immediately .I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said smiling.  "No that's not it. I did enjoy it.  I- I don't know...but I don't feel uncomfortable."
"Okay, then I'm reassured. Tell me if you feel uncomfortable."
  "I will, thanks Jimin." I smiled at him.