13

Kim Y/n

Monday. I hate it. Since my last week hadn't been the best and yesterday was the only day I could catch up on my sleep, I had to go back to work today.

"Yeah okay, but I'll just help you grill and prepare everything and then I'll go. No, I'm not eating with you. How come? Because my boss will be there too? Besides, I have plans. No Joon really not. No discussion. I'm at my office now, I have to hang up." And with that I pressed the red button and entered my office with a sigh.

"Not in a good mood?" Minho noticed immediately that I was annoyed. "No, just my brother who thinks I have nothing better to do at eight in the morning than plan the weekend with him next week." I said and sat down in my seat.

"That doesn't sound good." He said. ,,Believe me Minho my brother is not easy even though he is older than me. But topic change. Shall we go eat something together? In the lunch break?" Minho nodded smiling at my question and then Sully and Sua came into the office. "Hey you two." I smiled.

,,Wow Y/n sweetheart, you are alive! I was worried because I hardly saw you at all last week." Sully said, hugging me. "Mr. Park has been torturing me pretty hard for the past weeks." I rolled my eyes while saying that. "But tell me, how are things going with you?" I asked to get away from the Mr. Park topic, because Sua's anger was written all over her face again.

"Well, it's working better for me now. I caught up a lot over the weekend and now I will do the rest and take my job seriously." Smiled Sully. "And with you Sua?" She opened her mouth but the door opened.

A young woman in a black suit and short red-brown hair stood in the doorway. "Ms. Kim? Mr. Park wants you in his office." It was Lia. Mr. Park's secretary. "Okay thanks Lia. Tell him I'll be there immediately." She nodded and closed the door again.

I grabbed my tablet in annoyance. "Excuse me. The rich arrogant asshole still hasn't had enough of me." I said and stomped out of the office.

__________________

This time I burst into his office without knocking and his attention was immediately drawn to me. ,,What is it now?Have I done something wrong again or do you want to give me more to work through? I still have tasks from last week." I whined but he just smirked. "Honey, I didn't mean to give you any new assignments so calm down and sit down." His voice quickly turned serious.

"I wanted to compliment you. You did really well last week. You definitely convinced me that this job is the right one for you.
I know I pushed you very hard but I think it paid off. Take your time and get everything ready that you want to get ready, you don't have any appointments for the next two days. I canceled it because I also need a break. Good work Ms. Kim." He smiled.

Was Mr. Park sitting in front of me or someone completely different? Since when can he smile? Especially in my presence? Nevertheless, I thanked him and left his office.

_______________________

,,And? How was your conversation with Mr. Park?" Minho asked as we sat in a small restaurant near the company, waiting for our lunch. "He praised me. I have done a good job and convinced him that this job was the right one for me." I said and still couldn't believe it.

,,Who would have thought. Mr. Park is complimenting you." He said, laughing, which made me laugh too. "Maybe he's very nice in private and only so arrogant at work." I said.

I would really be interested in how he is towards my brother and his friends. At first glance, he doesn't even look arrogant, so maybe he's someone else with his friends. Just Jimin. I had made a mental note of his first name the last time Mr. Kim mentioned it.

,,No idea. I don't even want to know. His private life is none of my business." Minho said, sounding offended again as I seemed interested in Mr. Park. "Are you jealous that I talk about and interact with him so much?" I asked Minho grinning. "No. What kind of question is that?" His face was serious but I could see his ears slowly turning red. "You're lying, your ears are getting red." I laughed and immediately he covered his ears in embarrassment.

"Would you like me talking about you instead?" He didn't answer. "Don't worry Minho, Mr. Park isn't my type and way too arrogant." Maybe I just lied a bit but he didn't need to know that. "I don't have a crush on you." He said offended like a little kid. "I didn't even say that you little kid." I had to laugh.

But then we were interrupted by the waitress who brought us our food and was looking at Minho so lovingly the whole time. He was kinda good looking tho, no wonder she's making eyes.

"That waitress keeps looking at you. I'm sure she'll write her number on the bill." I giggled softly. "So what? I don't care, she's not my type." He said chewing.

"Maybe she'll be your type and you just have to get to know her." I said, winking. "Don't feel like it." He said pouting. "God you really are like a baby or something." I said rolling my eyes.

"Eat faster I want to get back to work so I don't have to talk to you anymore." He grumbled. "You're stupid and mean." I pouted and took the last bite of my food before we paid and left.

"Do you have much work to do when we return to the company?" He asked me as we exited the restaurant like he hadn't told me to fuck off a few minutes ago.
I just ignored it and answered him normally.

"I just need to get things done from last week and do some preparation for Wednesday's meeting." I said, smiling. "Mr. Kim told me I'm doing a good job at the moment and that I should keep working hard. " Minho said, also smiling.

,,That's good. Mr Kim is really nice isn't he?" Minho nodded smiling and we entered the company at the same moment.
From now on it was time to concentrate on work again. I hope to get home early today.