Prologue

Author POV

Another Thunder was heard

It was heavy Raining the whole day . looks like it won't stop until tomorrow. the road of Daegu is all wet and it will way more risky to drive a car right now . because of this heavy people was all inside their destination home in warmth.

The road was all empty not even a bark of a dog was heard or not a sound of any people only the noise of rainfall. Suddenly a Man who looks like he is around 29 years old was running in this rain . he was running and checking behind him if someone chasing him or not .

The man was panting for breath but he didn't stop he had to run.  He had to run for his life , he had to go his home to save his small family that he started. He had save his wife and his son . some blood was coming down from his forehead and lips . looks like something happened to him .

Suddenly he come and fall in front of his house because his legs are already giving up but he didn't stop.  He get up and went inside of his home and saw that his wife bora was already waiting for him .

The look on her face can tell that she was so worried for his husband. She run to him and hug him . "y-you okay Jungyu" she said while sobbing. Her husband who's name is Jungyu pat her head .
"I don't know what will happened now Bora" he said and tears was already filled in his eyes .

"W-what do you mean, a-are they are coming here" Bora said and look at her husband as jungyu didn't said anything just remained silent and The shock on bora face was everything. She put her hand on her forehead in Tension and she sat down on the couch .

"B-but , what about beomgyu, he is still so young Jungyu!" She said and again started crying. Her husband slowly come and pat her shoulder.
"I-i know , he don't deserved to die this young" he said in a low tone . "let's run away" she said and it made her husband to look at her with pain and sad eyes .

"W-we can't" he said and bora frowned her eyebrows and look at him . "w-why , Why can't we run away!" She said and Jungyu about to say something in next but suddenly the door blast open and Some peoples enter his house.

Jungyu and bora eyes wide open and they both get up from shocked . "I told you if I had to find you I will find you from the hell too" the man said with his husky voice. "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE" Jungyu yell but the man started laughing.

"I told u to take the case you filed over me but you didn't because you want to put me behind the bars but I don't think you can't do it now" he said and smirk . jungyu push her wife behind and stand in front her .

"Y-you can't do this Mr shin , I have a family please" jungyu said but Mr shin look away and again laugh. "I give u so many chances but you still stay with your decision so now you have to die" he said and thought that jungyu will beg for his life and his family life .

But jungyu didn't did that , he didn't beg for his life because he don't want to get into his knees for a devil like Mr shin. If fate had already decided his Dead today then he accept it . Bora also didn't hesitate to come and stand beside his husband.

Mr shin was surprise at first but then he started to laugh and told his mans to kill them and they did what Mr shin said . they shoot Jungyu and his beloved wife Bora. Both of them fall in the ground with lifeless body .

"Go and find they are son" Mr shin and went outside as his mans went to upstairs but they didn't know that someone was already hiding at the Cabinet , watch everything that happened here . a boy who is around 7 years old come out from his hiding spot when he saw that everyone went outside.

He came and started to call his father lifeless while sobbing silently. "A-appa , Appa get up , you can't leave Beomie" the said person was they are one and only loved son choi Beomgyu. The little boy saw that his father had already left the world forever so he went up to his mom .

She was still taking her last breath just only to see her son before she die . little beomgyu and hug his mom. "E-eomma , why are you leaving Beomie alone" he said between sniffing. His mom smile in pain and put her bloody hand on her son cheek ."son Pl-ease forgi-ive your Appa and eomma and run away from here far away and never came here" his mom and wiped his son tears which was nonstop coming down from his eyes .

"B-but I don't want-to leave you" Little beomgyu said but his mom shook her head ."please Beomie , you had to live for us , please run away and take this with you" her mom slowly give him a necklace which was her.  Beomgyu took it and look at her .

"Always stay happy Beomgyu and rem-ember app-a and eo-omma love you so much" and with that Bora take her last breath and close her eyes . she also left the world forever. Beomgyu eyes wide open and he again started to cry but he stop sobbing when he heard footsteps.

He get up and went toward the back door but before leaving he took a photo frame with him which had a family photo of them together smiling.

He run away by the back door toward the main highway ,he don't know where he have to go now but he had to save his life . he run and run until he come to the main highway and was about to hit a by a car but the car stop in perfect time saving him from getting hit .

"Are you blind honey" a young lady said to her husband. "Sorry honey , let's go and check him first" he said and both of them come outside. A 8 years old boy also come out from the car . "hey you okay little baby" the woman said to little beomgyu who was trembling from fear and tears are still in his eyes .

"Hey what happened tell us" The man said softly. "T-they killed my m-mom and d-dad" Beomgyu was able to only say that because after that he fainted into the mans arms .
All of them was shocked and look at the direction Beomgyu point .

"I think something happened to him" the woman said . "we should take him with us" the man said and the woman and they're son nodded . they pick Beomgyu and put him in the car and started the car.  Heading toward Seoul.

On the way Beomgyu eyes open and he look around slowly rubbing his eyes . he saw that a boy was sitting beside him doing something on his tablet and his parents was at the front sit . "w-where am I" it made all of them attention toward him .

"Oh your up, good don't worry , you seems tired now and you okay and safe with us" The man said with a smile while driving. "W-what, are you"  Beomgyu was cut by the lady. "You don't need to worry son and take rest you can tell everything us later" she said and give Beomgyu a sweet smile.

He felt safe with them and he nodded. "Anyway what's your name I am choi soobin" the said soobin. "My name is choi Beomgyu" Beomgyu said slowly. Soobin smile and pat his head .

"Don't worry Beomie , your safe now and sleep now you look tired" Soobin said with a smile and put beomgyu head on his shoulder and beomgyu feel asleep while hugging his family photo because he was tired from this .

And from that he started to live with Soobin and his family.

TBC

Hope you guys like it and don't forget to follow me too and hope u willwait for the next lart

Love u Blue luvies💙