°•[22]•°

Author POV

After that incident, soobin didn't disturb Yeonjun anymore and the older was dying from guilt after hurting the younger.

Soobin was mostly busy with his graduation and beomgyu was also busy because he is going to graduate soon.

At Taehyun house

"I guess , you should talk to him now" the younger said while sitting beside the older who was looking through some papers .

"I don't have encouraged to go in front him Taehyun" Yeonjun said with a sigh and look down at his hands .

Taehyun open his mouth to spoke more but he was cut off by his phone. he turned to saw Beomgyu calling him .

"Hey baby" Taehyun said when he picked up the call.
"Hey , where is Yeonjun hyung?" He asked .

"He is beside me but why" Taehyun raised his eyebrow while asking this . "Nothing just soobin hyung is giving a party because he finally graduated today" Beomgyu said as Taehyun just nod his head .

"So I think hyung , should come and talk to Soobin hyung" states Beomgyu, well he was right tho .

"Okay sure tell me the time and address I will be there with hyung" Taehyun replied while , eyeing the older who was sitting there with a pout .

He hang up the call and told Yeonjun about it as the older eyes widen . "What!how I am going to face him!! Taehyun I am feeling nervous to face him again after this!!" Yeonjun shout as Taehyun just shrugged his shoulders.

Time skip

Taehyun entered the Club while dragging Yeonjun along with him by holding his arm . He looked around to find his boyfriend and he saw the older standing near the bar counter.

He walked toward the older and Hugged him , letting go Yeonjun arm from his grip .
"How are you my baby" he give a peck on Beomgyu lips as the older smile at him .

"I am doing well but I think we should focus on hyungs now" Beomgyu said as Taehyun nod his head and turn to Yeonjun.

"Where is soobin, Beomgyu" Yeonjun asked . "He is around here with some of his friends" the younger replied as Yeonjun nod his head .

Soon soobin walked toward them and stood beside Taehyun and beomgyu. "Wow I didn't expect you guys to come" he said , didn't even looking at Yeonjun.

"Well your brother invited us so why not"Taehyun said with a chuckle and turned to the older , giving him signal to talk to him .

Yeonjun was about to say something but soobin walked off when a girl from his college called him . Yeonjun turned around to saw that Soobin was talking with girl .

He felt a jealous tho when he saw the girl was leaning toward soobin with her arm around his neck .

"I am really done with him" Beomgyu mumbles as Taehyun just laugh because he always enjoy this types of moments of choi brothers.

Soobin bend a bye to that girl and walked back to them with a smile which made Yeonjun more jealous and angry over himself.

"So , are you enjoying the party" soobin asked to Taehyun who nod his head in positive.

"Soobin can we talk!" Yeonjun voiced , finally graining the attention of him . "Yes, what do you want to say" soobin said with a low and deep voice.

"Not here , let's go to the other side" Yeonjun said and the black haired guy just nod his head and followed him .

"I hope this two patch up with each other" Taehyun said with a eye roll as Beomgyu also nod his head .
"But mister what's with the eye roll" Beomgyu smiled at him when he ask this .

"Nothing baby" Taehyun smiled back and pull Beomgyu closer to him , wrapping his arm around the older waist .

At the other side

"So what's the matter?" Soobin said, crossing his arms to his chest. "I-i am sorry for that day" Yeonjun mumbles while playing with his sleeves .

"Which day, there are seven days in a week" soobin said, acting like he didn't get what Yeonjun is saying.

"Are you kidding me Soobin I am talking about that day when I" Yeonjun stop at the last sentence and looked away.

"So what , I am not angry on you about that okay so don't need to worry about" Soobin said with a small smile .

Yeonjun mouth open agape when he heard soobin words like this dude just forgive him just like this .

"What a guy are you soobin, I am just shocked to say anything now" Yeonjun said as soobin chuckled and walked toward him .

"I easily forgive people's if their close to me okay , if it was not you but some other person then the person was  already dead by now" soobin mumbles with a smirk as Yeonjun nodded .

"Whatever, but I want to ask something else too" Yeonjun said while scratching the back of his neck .

"Yes , say it" soobin replied and move backward a little and look at the older to continue.

"Was that girl , who you was talking, is she is your girlfriend or something" Yeonjun mumbles while avoiding the eye contact with him .

Chuckling soobin move forward to him and lean closer to his face , so close .
"Why you want to know" he said as Yeonjun can feel his breath on his face .

"Nothing-" Yeonjun was cut off by a pair of lips , kissing him . He didn't expect this all of sudden but not like he was complaining tho .

He wrapped his arms around the younger neck and pull him closer then kissed him back .

Finally this two duo get along .

TBC

Anyway nothing so special today about this part because it was boring I know but hope u guys enjoy it

Don't forget to vote for it and thanks for reading it

I love you all 💓