°•[24]•°

Author POV

Few weeks later

Beomgyu was busy with his graduation so Taehyun didn't disturb his boyfriend in between this days but when Beomgyu finally graduated from college both of them thought to meet with each other.

At Taehyun apartment

"So how was my Taehyun doing this days without me huh" Beomgyu said with teasing Smile and wrap his arm around Taehyun neck .

"It's was awful you know it's feel like eternity to me" Taehyun whined and wrap his arm around Beomgyu slim and perfect waist then pull him Closer , killing the all gap between them .

"Oh really then what if I die one day , how you will survive after that" Beomgyu said as a joke but for Taehyun it's was not funny at all .

His face because serious and his eyes became dark and cold which didn't went unnoticed by Beomgyu who was laughing.

"Hey! Don't take this seriously I was joking okayy" Beomgyu said and cupped Taehyun face . "And I don't like this types of jokes" Taehyun said and move his face away .

Beomgyu smile at him that how much Taehyun just love him . He pull the younger into a hug and give a peck on Taehyun lips .

"Hey Don't angry with me , I was just joking" Beomgyu said with a pout when he saw Taehyun ignoring him . The younger turned to face him then saw how Beomgyu was pouting like a baby.

"Your cute that's why I can't ignore you" Taehyun whined and pull Beomgyu into a soft kiss. The kiss was short and after some moments both of them pull away from the kiss .

"Uhm, Beomgyu I want to live together with you" Taehyun said as Beomgyu raise his eyebrows a little .

"You mean you want me to move here, at your apartment" Beomgyu said and Taehyun nod his head like a puppy .

"Yeah that's not a bad idea tho, and I know mom and dad won't say anything about this but I have to make soobin hyung agree with this as you know how dramatic he is" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes when he remembered about the older being so dramatic sometimes.

"Do you want me help you with this, I mean to make your hyung agree?" Taehyun offered as Beomgyu nod his head because he really need someone to make his brother agree .

Time skip

"No! your are going no where" soobin said and crossed his arms to his chest.",but hyung! I am not a kid okay!!" Beomgyu said as he was already done with him .

"But you're still a kid to me!!I am not letting it happened okay!!" Soobin said and sat down at his couch . Beomgyu sigh and look at the door because Taehyun said he will come but it's been a mean time he is still not here .

"Are you not agreeing with this right" Beomgyu again asked , hands in his hips as soobin again shook his head in no .

"NO your not going to move out from here until I want to okay!" Soobin said and beomgyu smacked his own forehead.

Suddenly Yeonjun come from nowhere and grab soobin by the ear and twisted it which made the younger groan in pain and stood up from his place

"What's your problem Mr, why are you even saving like this like you're not going to marry and move out in future huh!" Yeonjun said as soobin was already groaning In pain and try to get his ear free from him but can't.

Taehyun walked toward Beomgyu while laughing and wrapped his arm around his waist as Beomgyu who was staring at Yeonbin .

"What is this?" Beomgyu asked being dumbfounded.
"Well medicine for the patient" Taehyun said with a smirk as Beomgyu just let out a sigh and hit his face with his palm .