°•[2]•°

Author POV

"Well, The mission is we have to make sure CBS company is ours" Yeonjun with stern voice as taehyun raised a eyebrow. "Why, did dad told us to do this" he said and Yeonjun nodded. "Yes and here is the information" Yeonjun said and open the laptop but taehyun shut it and passed by him .

"Don't need to , Because I am not going to do this , I told dad I want a some days to relax then why he give us a mission again" taehyun said with a Rage in his voice. "We don't have any other choice Taehyun, we had to do this" the older replied.

Taehyun groan and left from there to his room and wear something comfortable and come downstairs. "So when we're going to start our mission" he asked Yeonjun.
Yeonjun straighten up himself and said "from tomorrow" and taehyun Just nodded and went away

At next day

"Wow I am so popular" hueningkai said while simp over himself whole watching his own reel. "Why he is like this" Beomgyu said with a annoyed look. "I don't know maybe he was born in Zoo accidentally" heesung said and hueningkai glare at them. "Shut up you guys are jealous of my visuals" hyuka said turn away with a eyeroll

Beomgyu and heesung nodded their head with disgust look and Soobin was was sitting there with all himself. One leg was at the top of another chair and one was at the ground shaking it so much.

"Hyung , what with the sitting position" beomgyu said while looking at the older who look back at him with a Bored look. "Comfortable honey it's called comfortable" Soobin with a yawns and again rest his face in his palm .

"You and hueningkai both are weirdos but in different ways" Beomgyu said and look away but he heard two of them saying together "Oh! Thanks for the compliment Beomgyu" heesung face palm and flip his hairs back while looking away.

Time skip

At CBS company

Taehyun and Yeonjun was in the car in front of CBS company. "So it's the company that dad want" taehyun said while staring at the huge building. The older beside him nodded . "yes this is the company we're talking about" he said .

Taehyun was looking at the company suddenly something sparkly come and hit his eyes which made him groan and close his eyes for some moment. Then he again open his eyes but he was mesmerized to see the beauty in front him .

A boy with brunette hair with Puppy feature face with breath taking Visual, was standing there with a tall boy near him. he was Stunned by that boys beauty , because he had never saw someone that beautiful in his life . he was staring at the boy until Yeonjun had to shook him to come to the reality.

"Hey dude where are you. Come into the reality" taehyun blink for a moment then he looked at Yeonjun who was already looking at him . "Who are looking at" the older asked and taehyun point to the boy . yeonjun peek through and his eyes wide open .

"That boy is so beautiful aren't he , hyung I hadn't seen someone that Beautiful in my life before" he said and Yeonjun turn to him . "I want him hyung" Yeonjun jaw dropped when he heard what younger said right now .

"Taehyun he is son of this company who are you staring at ,he is choi Beomgyu the youngest son of Mr choi" Yeonjun said still in shocked when he heard what younger said before .

Taehyun look at him with straight face . "so your telling me that his name is Beomgyu and he is youngest son of Mr choi then good" taehyun said with a smirk. "What do you mean , taehyun are you serious" Yeonjun said with a cold tone .

"Listen I was didn't agree at first place and I am dead serious I want him" taehyun said with a smirk and Yeonjun lean toward the window and massaged his head . "anyway who is the guy next to beomgyu" taehyun asked .

"He is choi soobin, Mr choi eldest son and beomgyu big brother" Yeonjun said with low a tone

"well god take time to made Beomgyu Anyway you handle the mission , don't worry I will help you" taehyun said and Yeonjun stop massaging his head and look at him . "what are you going to do" Yeonjun said .

"I am going to make Beomgyu mine" taehyun said with a smirk and started the car . Yeonjun slap his own forehead and lean back at the closing his eyes . Taehyun pass the car near by Beomgyu and Soobin while looking at Beomgyu for last before leaving.

Those two didn't notice because they both was watching something on the phone and laughing together then they both went inside of they're father company.

Now Destiny knew what will happened next......

TBC

Thank you so much for reading and hope you enjoy .

Don't forget to tell me how was the part and bye

Love you blue luvies!