°•[27]•°

Author POV

Taehyun was sitting at the chair that was in his balcony watching the view of busy Seoul city from his apartment.

He was in deep of his thoughts until he heard the door open and someone entering his room . He turned to saw it was Yeonjun.

"Taehyun! Why you always left your room so messy huh!" Yeonjun said while cleaning the room .

"I am sorry hyung, can you clean it for me" Taehyun replied with a low tone as Yeonjun just sighed and started to clean up.

Taehyun again turned to the outside and just blankly stared at the front. Yeonjun looked at him than again continue cleaning the room.

"Taehyun, your father called me at the morning, he want to meet you" Yeonjun said but Taehyun didn't reply anything.

The older let out a sigh and walked out of the room when he was done cleaning it . Taehyun bring his knees to his chest and hug them.

He know why his father want him to meet, he have said it several times.

"Try to Move on from him Taehyun"

At the other side

Zang was walking around the hallway of his company while talking to his manager beside him and someone else at the phone, life of CEO .

"Yeah sure I will like to get the deal with you, yeah let's meet later" Zang hang up and let out a sigh and turned to his manager.

"Why am I the CEO!!!" His manager flinched because of his sudden shouting.

He sighed and throw his phone at his manager than walked away while his manager following him .

Suddenly someone called him at his phone. "Boss the doctor is calling you" the manager said while giving the phone to his boss .

Zang rolled his eyes and take the phone than placed it on his ear . "What do you want to say?" He asked but his eyes wide open.

"I am coming" he again throw his phone toward his manager and run toward his car . "Boss wait for me!" His manager run after him.

At hospital

He come and stopped in front the room and entered to saw the doctor and the guy who was in coma for two years and now sitting at the bed .

"When did he wake up?" He asked as the doctor give him a signal to go outside to talk .
He nodded and went outside with the doctor.

"He woke up at the morning and we checked that he can only remember his name not even his surname or where did he come from" the doctor said.

"Some of his memories just get erased but it will come back within sometimes just he try to remember them, but we can't give him any stress" the doctor continued as Zang just listen to him carefully.

"So what is his name?" He asked . "Wait, yeah he said his name is Beomgyu , but he can't remember his surname or anything else" the doctor said .

"Okay, name will be enough to find out who is he, can he discharged from hospital?" He asked.

"He need to be here for one more day than you guys can take him" the doctor said and went away .

Zang walked back inside the room to saw Beomgyu staring out of the window, looking pale but still beautiful.

"Hey"Beomgyu turned to saw Zang and just stared at him without any expression on his face.

The tall guy walked near the bed and stood there with his hands inside his pocket.

"You must be wondering why are you here ? Who am I ?" Zang said but the other male remains silence.

"Okay let me introduce myself, I am Zang Wei Li , one of the famous CEO of both China and Korea, and if your wondering how I found you then I found you near the river , you was injured so badly so I take you with me and you was in coma for two years" he said.

"I-i was in coma?" Beomgyu said with a low tone and it was first time Zang hear his voice which was deep but sweet even at this state.

"Yeah, now don't worry about anything now just take rest you will be discharged later" Zang said and walked out of the room.

Beomgyu was so confused and he try to remember about everything but can't remember and he felt his head hurts so he thought to take rest .He closed his eyes and thought to sleep.

Zang was walking down the stairs while thinking about Beomgyu. The guy was ethereal, how can someone look this beautiful even when he just wake up from coma ?

"His beautiful" Zang mumbles under his breath while smiling like idiot.

TBC

OKAY I AM SO SORRY FOR NOR UPDATING ANYTHING HERE FOR SUCH A LONG TIME AND SECOND BECAUSE I WAS IN LOST OF IDEAS .

But hope u guys enjoy it and vote for it .

Love u guys