°•[7]•°

Author POV

Yeonjun throw the file at the other side in anger and pull his hair in anger . taehyun was in his thoughts while staring at the fake copies of CBS company papers .

"I don't know that the older son of Mr choi I mean Soobin will be that clever" Taehyun said with a chuckled because he is not feeling angry that Yeonjun got fooled or his work got messed up but he was laughing because of the incident.

He was surprise to know that soobin will be that clever and Yeonjun, his most Cleverest man got fooled .

"Shut up and stop laughing, how can he know that I will go there or whatever he hurt my pride , I , I hate that bunny Looking Asshole"Yeonjun shout in anger and  kick at the table but got hurt himself.

Taehyun was laughing so much seeing the angry older in front him . " anyway I am going somewhere " the younger said and got up from his seat .

"Where are you going" the older said with one eyebrow raise . "where else of course I am going to meet my Beomgyu" he said and Yeonjun eyes wide open.

"What!, aren't you- whatever not like I can stop you , go wherever you want to go" Yeonjun said and again stomp his feet In ground and still angry about the incident with soobin.

Time skip

Beomgyu entered a cafe and look around the cafe to found a empty place to sit .
Suddenly he saw that taehyun waving at him .

He was wearing a suit in grey colour with white shirt
Hair is separate at middle revealing his forehead.

Beomgyu was confused why Taehyun was calling him so he slowly walked toward taehyun table and stand next the table .

"You seems like finding a place to sit so this table have empty seat so why not call you here , Sit" Taehyun said with a smile .

"T-thanks" Beomgyu said and slowly sat down and brush some his hair behind his ear.

"So why are you alone , did you come here for a meet or something else" Taehyun ask trying to make a conversation between them.

"Uh well , yeah I-i have a meeting here with someone" he replied feeling nervous in front taehyun and he don't know why.

"Oh , so may I ask who is coming to meet you , Beomgyu" the black haired guy ask and beomgyu bit his lips before answering.

"A-actually my friends are coming to meet me" he replied and the other one just nodded his head .

"Okay , anyway I really like your attitude, so wanna be friends" Taehyun said and lean back at the chair .

"W-why you want to be my friend, we don't know each other that well" beomgyu said shocked to hear what taehyun just said .

"Let's be friends then we will get to know about each other" Taehyun said with a playful wink and it made Beomgyu blush immediately.

"W-what o-okay we can be friends" he regret when he stutter his words but he can't stop himself from stuttering too because of the guy sitting in front him with a strong aura around him .

"Oh Beomgyu why are you getting so nervous" taehyun said with a smirk . "w-what I am not" Beomgyu replied trying to act cool but can't.

"Okay anyway are you still in college right" Taehyun ask as the other one nodded .

"Yeah I am what about you" he said and taehyun move a little on his seat to get comfortable then he look at beomgyu

"Well I am already graduated because I skipped some grades that's why I graduated so fast" he said and take a sip from his coffee.

"Oh then maybe your so smart" Beomgyu said in awe as the other one nodded his head .

"Wow you seems like an interesting guy" Beomgyu States as he was getting comfortable with taehyun slowly as he find taehyun cool and interesting.

A smirk made his way on taehyun thin lips as he understand his plan is going as he thought.

He understand that Beomgyu is getting comfortable and friendly with him as he want to .

"Oh thanks then I will take it as compliment then" he said as beomgyu smile at him .

Taehyun stop for a while when he saw Beomgyu smiling face . he was staring at him until someone come and interrupted .

Taehyun groan quietly and move back to his seat with arm crossed to his chest .

"Beomgyu hyung" hueningkai said with his usual cheerful voice .

"Oh you guys come , meet Taehyun my new friend and who saved me that day from getting hit by a car" Beomgyu said and look at taehyun .

"Oh thanks a lot for saving our friend that day" heesung said .

Taehyun gave them a small smile and look at beomgyu
"I think I should go leaving you guys now have fun" he said and got up from his seat and waved at them before leaving.

TBC

Don't forget to follow me

And tell me how was the part and remember I always love you Blue luvies