°•[1]•°

Author POV

After Beomgyu was taken with choi family, he told them everything what happened to him . Mr choi and Mrs choi try to help him but when police started investigation they said they didn't find any dead body or any clue that belong to the Murder. And that's why soobin family adopted Beomgyu to them .

So many years later

A brunette haired boy peek through the stairs to check if the older is coming down or not . he saw that the older was coming while checking something on his Phone . he giggles quietly and jump in front the older .

"BOO!'

" AHHHH, YAH! CHOI BEOMGYU " Beomgyu started to laugh so hard happy to make Soobin scared . Soobin was glaring at him as he was still laughing. "Why did you do that' he said with a cold tone . " sorry, I just wanna have fun with you , hyung" Beomgyu said with a pout .

Beomgyu thought soobin will hit him when the older bring his hand toward him so he closed his eyes . but Soobin just patted his head softly. "Don't do this next time" Soobin said with a smile and Went to dining hall . Beomgyu smile and run after his hyung to hug him from the back .

"Your the best hyung!" He said with a cheerful tone as the older chuckle. After Beomgyu being adopted by Choi family, Soobin always take care of him. He didn't let Beomgyu felt lonely or Being left out . he always protect the younger, make sure he was happy and that's why Beomgyu love him the most and feel safe with his hyung .

"Okay , stop you guys brotherly love , come and have breakfast" Mrs choi said as he earn two Yes from her sons . They all sat down and have their breakfast.

Time skip

At college

Soobin and Beomgyu entered the college and both of them was walking toward the hallway . Soobin was in last year of his college and soon he will graduate, Beomgyu still have one year to left so that's why he always whined about it why he still had one year .

The crowd went crazy because both choi brothers was quite popular in their college because of they're good looks . But they didn't give any attention to this types of things . suddenly they saw that hueningkai and heesung was together but they was making a reel.

Hueningkai was dancing on the famous tiktok trend and heesung was shooting the video for him . Soobin and Beomgyu both of them face turn into a disgust ones as they step forward .

"What the hell your doing hyuka" Soobin said as the younger smile and almost jump on Soobin. "Soobin hyung I miss you so much!" Hyuka said while hugging Soobin so tightly. "B-but , we both meet yeste-rday id-iot" Soobin can't talk properly because of that giant penguin.

"Yah! Your going to kill Soobin hyung" Beomgyu said while pushing Hyuka off from his hyung, when Soobin was relived from hyuka he started to cough . "oh sorry sorry," hyuka said with a nervous laugh as three of them give him a glare .

"Are you idiot Hyuka" heesung said and give the phone to hueningkai. "What I was showing my love toward hyung" hyuka said was about to hug once again but Soobin open his locker and hyuka hit his face at the locker .

"This is what you deserved" Beomgyu said with a eyeroll and went to open his locker. Heesung started laugh at hueningkai dome face, because he was looking hilarious. "Don't come near me like that" Soobin said and went to his class after he had different class from them .

"Stop laughing!" Hyuka said and hit heesung , he slowly stop laughing and look at beomgyu who was also laughing. "Anyway we should go to the class" heesung said and the other two nodded.

Beomgyu linked his arm around with heesung arm and went to the class with following hueningkai behind them rubbing his face .

At the other side

Yeonjun entered the entrance of Kang mansion as he climb up to the stairs to went toward Mr kang office. He was walking in the hallway while they was so many bodyguards around they bow down to Yeonjun when he passed by them .

Yeonjun finally come and stand in front Mr kang office as he knocked on it to earn a "come in" from inside with a deep tone . he enter inside not forget to bow down before. "Mr kang why you call me here" he said with a normal but serious tone.

"Listen , I have something to tell taehyun but I can't find him so I call you here" Mr kang said and Yeonjun nodded. "I have a mission for you two,I want you two complete it" He said and Yeonjun nodded.

Mr kang turn on a big projector and show Yeonjun a photo of huge company. Yeonjun turn and look at the screen then again turn to Mr kang when he heard him saying something.

"This is a huge company of Korea and most successful one, the CBS company" Mr kang said as The younger Just listen.  "I want this company but the owner of this company isn't agreeing" he said . "so what you want us to do, should we kill them" Yeonjun said .

Mr kang shook his head as no, "no , just bring some important file of his company to me" Mr kang said and change the photo to The CEO of CBS company. "This is Mr choi and his wife" he said and again change the photo.

"This is his elder son choi Soobin and they're younger son choi Beomgyu, I am telling you this thing for information" Mr kang said and Yeonjun was looking at the screen . "okay I understand I will conform Taehyun right now for this mission" Yeonjun said and went outside to call taehyun.

Time skip

Yeonjun come to the swimming pool to find the younger there , chilling at the pool all alone. "Hey taehyun" Yeonjun said and stand beside the pool.  The younger open his eyes look at him with his ice cold eyes .

"What do you want" he said with a cold tone."we have a mission Taehyun " Yeonjun said as taehyun look at him again with eyebrow raise .
"Come out ,I will give you the information" the older said while giving the younger a towel .

"What is the mission" taehyun said while wrapping the towel around his waist .

"Well......"

TBC

I don't think to continue more so wait for the next part and hope you guys like this part all through it's not that good

Don't forget to follow me

Bye luv you blue luvies