°•[23]•°

Author POV

Taehyun and beomgyu saw the both older was coming back while smiling ear to ear . The black haired guy raised his one eyebrow and look at Beomgyu who was already smiling after understanding that Yeonbin finally got together.

"Finally!!hyung!" Beomgyu hugged his hyung in happiness as Soobin chuckled while hugging his brother back .

"At least you both will stop arguing with each other now" Taehyun said as Yeonjun just rolled his eyes at him .

"Shut up" Yeonjun glare at the younger as all of them burst into laughing .

Time skip

Beomgyu and Taehyun come out from the Club while holding each other hand . "So , you said you want to say something" Beomgyu said and Taehyun nod his head .

"Well , meet me at my apartment tomorrow night then you will find out" Taehyun said with a smile . The brunette haired guy nod his head .

Taehyun give a peck on Beomgyu lips and the nose which made the older giggles .

"See you tomorrow baby" He mumbles while rubbing Beomgyu hand with his thumb .

"Yeah , see you" Beomgyu replied and hug his boyfriend. They stay like this until Yeonjun come out from the club to go home .

"Oh! I think we should go now Taehyun" Yeonjun said as Taehyun nod his head while pull away from the hug.

Taehyun waved at Beomgyu for last time and walked away with yeonjun to the car then left from there .

Soobin also walked out of the club and stood beside his brother with his hands inside of his pockets.

"So, let's go home" soobin bumped his shoulder with Beomgyu with a smile as the younger nodded .

"If you give me piggyback ride" Beomgyu said and the older Shrugged his shoulders then bend down a little so he can get on him .

Beomgyu happily jump on the older back and wrapped his arms around his neck and soobin make sure the younger didn't fall down .

"So what did Taehyun said" soobin said while walking toward their home . "Nothing just he told me to meet tomorrow at his apartment" Beomgyu replied.

"Oh I think he want to offer you a dinner date or maybe more" soobin said while laughing as Beomgyu cheeks turn red and he hide his face at soobin neck .

Time's skip

Beomgyu was walking inside the entrance of building then went to the elevator. He pressed the button and waited for the elevator to arrive.

Soon the elevator arrived and he walked inside then press the button of the floor Taehyun live .

After some moments he arrived and he walked out then went toward Taehyun apartment.

He ring the bell but no one open the door so he became confused, he again ring the bell but still no one respond so he put the password of Taehyun apartment because the black haired guy already told him the password.

He got inside and close the door behind him . "Taehyun?where are you" Beomgyu looked around but he saw no one and the room was dark expect some lights .

Then he come across the living room and saw the decorations. Suddenly from nowhere Taehyun come and hugged him from the back .

"do you like it baby" Taehyun whispered into his ear then went down to his neck and give a small peck on his neck

"do you like it baby" Taehyun whispered into his ear then went down to his neck and give a small peck on his neck .

"I-i didn't expect this, hyunie, I love it" Beomgyu said with a low voice and wrap his arms over Taehyun arms which was on his waist , secured so perfectly around his waist , seems like those arms was made for his waist.

Taehyun smiled and pull away from the hug and turned Beomgyu around to face him and connect their foreheads together.

"I am happy that you like it" Taehyun breathed and pull Beomgyu into a kiss . Beomgyu wrapped his arm around his neck then pull him closer to deepen the kiss.

Both of them was moving their lips in Rhythm while Taehyun pull him more closer, killing the gap between their body .

The kiss was soft at first but then slowly it started to become heat .
The younger bit Beomgyu bottom lips for enter and the older give him permission to enter .

Taehyun put his tongue inside his mouth and tasting the every corner of his mouth then slowly pull away from the kiss .

Beomgyu lips was already swollen, same with Taehyun. Looking into each other eyes deeply and was panting for breath because of the heated kiss they shared right now .

"I have something to give you baby" Taehyun said, more like a whisper as the other male nod his head with curiosity in eyes.

Taehyun took out a small box from his pocket and show it to Beomgyu. Beomgyu furrowed his eyebrows but he take the box in his hand then opened it .

Beomgyu gasped and His eyes filled with tears when he saw a ring was inside the box , he looked up at Taehyun who was already smiling at him .

Beomgyu hugged the younger so tightly while letting out his tears now because he was so touched by Taehyun today .

The younger let out a chuckle then hug his boyfriend back while rubbing his back .

"Baby, don't cry" he mumbled with soft tone while pulling away from the hug then wipe Beomgyu tears with his thumb .

"T-thanks" Beomgyu was able to say this only . Taehyun smiled at him then give another peck his lips.
"Your always welcome my baby, now let me put this in your finger" Taehyun said and take out the ring from the box .

He took Beomgyu hand and slide the ring through Beomgyu long pretty finger then give a kiss on top of Beomgyu hand .

Beomgyu was sobbing quietly and was feeling so lucky to have Taehyun in his life . The younger pull him in a Another hug then softly caresses his hairs.

"I love you Taehyun" Beomgyu mumbles between his sobs as Taehyun look at him with love eyes then cupped Beomgyu face .

"I love you too baby" he said and run his fingers through Beomgyu hairs . "I promise I will be there for you always" Taehyun said and connect his forehead with Beomgyu ones .

"I promise you too that I will never leave you Taehyun" Beomgyu said and pull Taehyun into a another soft and passionate kiss .

TBC

Wow I am satisfied with the part today lol!! Anyway how was the part , did you enjoy it if yes then please vote for it

also don't forget to check out my new Taegyu book

BYE AND LOVE U ALL