°•[12]•°

Author POV

Yeonjun come out from the building and he was panting for breath because dude he save himself from being killed .

"It's not my fault not like I have some sorts of power to saw that they was about to kiss"  Yeonjun mumbles to himself while walking away .

"I hope he don't kill me next when he will reach home" Yeonjun said and stop at in front his car .

He was about to hopped into his car suddenly he got a message from someone.
"Who the fuck message me at this time" He took out his phone and check the message.

Unknown

"Meet me at the Restaurant..."

Jun

"Who the hell are you dude"

Unknown

"Maybe your daddy, baby"

"WHAT THE FUCK" Yeonjun shout as he saw the message. He type angrily and send it .

Jun

WHAT THE FUCK MAN!

Unknown

"Bitch, calm down it's soobin

"Seriously god why did he even message me" he mumbles and got inside his car then replied soobin.

Jun

What's your fucking problem dickhead

Unknown

Meet with me

Jun

If I not , why would I listen to you

Unknown

If u don't come I will kidnap you😏

Jun

Fine I am coming

Unknown

Good boy

"Such a annoying brat" Yeonjun Start his car and drove to the address soobin send .

At restaurant

Yeonjun wear his mask and got out from his car then went inside of the restaurant . When he enter the he look around to find the younger.
Suddenly a waiter come and call him.

"Are you here for Mr soobin" the waiter ask and he nod his head . The waiter give him the direction of the VIP room because soobin was there.

He went to the private room and open the door seeing soobin sitting at the table , waiting for him.

Wearing a turtle neck black sweater with long sleeves. The sweater was hugging his body and sleeves rolled up showing his wrist . a brown white Overcoat over . Bangs was falling at his eyes , covering his forehead.

A smooth smirk went over the younger face when he saw Yeonjun entering and notice him . Crossing his arms to his chest and raise a eyebrow with smirk still on face .