°•[4]•°

Author POV

"Welcomes hyung" Sunghoon said with a smirk. "Shut up and tell Me did you guys find the information about kang family" Soobin said and sit down in a chair .

"Yes Soobin.  We found about them" Sanha said and give a file to the bunny looking suspicion boy . Soobin take the file and check it from A to Z.

"So, Kang taehyun one and only child of kang family, mother died when he was young , now work with his father" he read as the other nodded they're head .

"Yes , and this Yeonjun taehyun only worth trusted Person and his assistant" Sunghoon said and give the file to the older.

Soobin look at the photo of Yeonjun and smirk at it."don't you think he is too beautiful to be mafia" Soobin said while taking out the photo from the file and a smirk was pasted on his face .

"Dude what are you talking about huh, focus on work" Jisung said and Soobin look at him with a sharp smirk.

"Are you leading a mafia to how to do his work jisung" he said with a calm voice and got up from his seat and throw the file at table . jisung shook his head as a no and look away .

"Anyway thanks for bring the information now go before Beomgyu wake up and Spy on them got it" he said Ann everyone nodded they are head and went outside.

Soobin took the file with him and went to upstairs.

Now maybe wondering what is going on , then let me tell you.

Choi family is one of the most strongest but underground mafia , no one know about them that's much and Mr choi hide this fact  cause of his family safety .

And about Soobin he is mafia too but hide it from everyone mostly from Beomgyu, now may you ask why?

Because Beomgyu hate mafias. Yes Beomgyu hate mafias because the cause of his family was mafia .

Mr choi or Jungyu was an Senior officer of Seoul unit department. He try his best to Arrested Mr shin but at last what he got was dead .
Along with his beloved wife Bora leaving their son behind.

That's why Soobin and Mr choi didn't tell Beomgyu about it but when it will be right time to say they will say .

Now Soobin was passing by Beomgyu room but he heard some sniffing sound from his room. He stop on his way and immediately rush to the younger room

He open the door and saw that the younger was crying in his sleep maybe because of nightmare that Beomgyu get every night.

Soobin immediately hug Beomgyu , waking him up from the sleep. "Beomie, shh~~ hyung is here don't cry" he said to the terrified Beomgyu in his arms who was sobbing.

"H-hyung I am scared" he said while sobbing. It take a long time to calm Beomgyu and made him sleep again. When Beomgyu fall asleep again he slowly put the younger on his bed and pull the blanket up.

He kiss Beomgyu forehead and pat his head "sleep Beomgyu Hyung is with you" he whispered and sat at couch which was placed in Beomgyu room.

Soon he fall asleep there in his sitting posture.

Time skip

Taehyun come and stop his car in front of beomgyu college. He took off his glasses and slide down his window glass then look outside to see if Beomgyu is there or not .

He saw that beomgyu was coming outside his college with a big cute smile on his face as he was playing with a Big sweater paws.

taehyun smiled at his cuteness and come out from the car walking toward the cute boy which he really want .

Suddenly his phone rang and he got irritated from it and pick up the call. "What now hyung" he said with a annoying voice.

"Don't shout, I just forget to give you a another information that morning about Beomgyu" Yeonjun said and take a sip from his coffee.

"What , don't you give me every information about him" taehyun said while approaching toward Beomgyu.

"Yeah I did but I forget one is that he really hate mafias" he said and taehyun stop on his way.

"WHAT" his eyes wide open and he can't believe what he heard but he is a mafia....what now..

"Yeah , he don't like mafias because his parents was killed by some mafias and this is not his real family, that's why so I am telling dude focused on the mission he will never love you I am telling" Yeonjun said but he didn't heard any response from him until he heard a loud Scream and sound of accident. .

His eyes wide open and his jaw dropped "TAEHYUN" the call ended and Yeonjun try to call taehyun but he was not receiving.

He run to downstairs immediately and went to his Car ...

TBC

Hope you guys enjoy it

Don't unfollow me please I saw that my following not growing up when it's 66 but then it went to 65 whyyy.

Please follow me and vote😩

Bye and love you blue luvies