°•[21]•°

Author POV

At Yeonjun

Yeonjun was fuming in anger from the morning after his massive argument with his father , well Yeonjun father is angry on him because Yeonjun didn't handle his business but starting working for his enemy family .

Yeonjun hate his father because his father was cruel and Yeonjun want to did something that made his father suffer and he did by start working for Taehyun and his family .

After that he left his house for forever but his father sometimes just disturb him to much . His mother can't say anything to his father because he always shut her up .

Now he was sitting at the garden with arms crossed to his chest , what make it worse was some bodyguards messed up some important files today and it's made him more mad.

And making it even more worse now soobin enter at that with wide smile , showing his dimples. Happily jumping to Yeonjun then sit beside him .

"Hey!! How are you today" soobin said with joyful tone and wrap his arm around the older shoulder.

Yeonjun glare at him then yanked his arm from shoulder which didn't surprised soobin that much because Yeonjun is always like this .

"You know what , Taehyun just went to pick up his boyfriend just because he wants to spend time, I mean damn Beomgyu rejected me for his boyfie but I don't mind after all they love each other, so I just come here to meet you" soobin said with a smile then turn to him .

Yeonjun didn't answer anything just look away . Now it's hit Soobin that the older was behaving different from the others days .

Soobin was confused what happens to him . Why Yeonjun is behaving like this yeah the older is cold but he never ignored him like this , Yeonjun will get annoyed and answer to him always but something is off today .

"Hey , what happened, you seems so pissed off today , did something happen you can share it with me" he said as Yeonjun turn to him .

"Nothing happened" Yeonjun replied with a cold and low tone then looked away .
"No I don't believe you, Something is definitely off, I am saying please tell me" Soobin said with a soft tone .

He slowly grab Yeonjun hand and try to convince the older to share it why he seems so pissed off.

"I am telling you nothing is wrong, just leave me alone"Yeonjun got up from his seat and try to left from there but soobin stopped him by grabbing his wrist.

"I am not letting you go until you tell me what's wrong with you" soobin said being with his stubborn self . Yeonjun try to free his wrist from the younger grip but soobin was not letting it go and that's when he lost it .

Yeonjun yanked his hand from soobin so harshly and slapped the younger right on the face .

"Why did you even want to know what's going wrong with me , who are you soobin!!your no one , then why the fuck you have to dig your nose into my business, I am telling you to leave me alone but here you didn't even listen to me!!! Why are you even after me huh!! listen I don't give a shit for your love toward me I already have more problems, just don't make it more worse okay!!!" Yeonjun lost all his sense and he let out his all anger on soobin, who didn't even did something wrong .

The younger stand there being speechless by the action of the older toward him . He didn't expect this he was so happy since he was coming here , and actually he thought to confess his love toward the older today but seems like everything is messed up now .

"Why are you even standing here just fucking leave , I don't want to saw your face!!" Yeonjun again shout but the younger remains silence.

Soobin looked up at the older with teary eyes which made Yeonjun come back to his sense and instantly regret for yelling at him and slapped him. He felt a guilt went over his body when he saw those eyes filled with tears . The looks of soobin face made him more guilty.

"S-soobin I am-"Yeonjun try to apologize to him but soobin cut off his words .

"I am sorry for disturbing you this past few days, I promise I will never come in front you ever" with that Soobin turned around and walked away from there with a heavy heart.

He is not angry on Yeonjun because what he did, maybe he just come at wrong time that's why the older let out his all anger out on him . But he didn't expect that sudden  burst out of Yeonjun. He felt a ache in his heart but he control himself and went home .

Beomgyu was already home, sitting at the couch watching a movie on TV while laughing but he stop when he saw the older entering with a poker face .

"Hyung , what happened why you looks so upset" Beomgyu went toward him with a cleared worried look on his face .

"N-nothing what will happen to me huh , I am okay" soobin lied, because he don't want to worried the younger. Then he walked toward his room and shut the door .

Beomgyu was just staring at his back until the older disappeared from his vision. He was confused because at morning Soobin was so happy and all energetic as usual but now he looked so heart broken .

He was all puzzled up and worried for the older, wondering what made his hyung upset like this .

At the other side

Yeonjun felt regretting to slap the younger that time , he was not in his right mind when he did that now he is blaming himself for being a jerk .

He grab his hairs in frustration and tears was streaming down from eyes, rolling down to his cheeks. 

Taehyun entered but he was shocked to see the older at this state. He immediately run toward the older and Hugged him .

"Hyung , why are you crying, what happens tell me" He said , trying to calm down the older .

"Taehyun I messed up" Yeonjun said between his sobs which made Taehyun more confused. Then Yeonjun told him everything what happened earlier with soobin.

"Taehyun I just yelled at him out of anger , I didn't meant anything" Yeonjun let out more loud sobs , while hugging Taehyun.

"I know Hyung you didn't meant anything, calm down for now I am sure soobin hyung didn't mind it and you can talk to him later , now stop crying" Taehyun hugged him then run the back of the older .

TBC

that's all for today and also Another thing if you guys are thinking this story will end soon then no my Luvies, a plot twist is coming forward just wait a few parts you will get to know about it .

And I hope u guys enjoy it so don't forget to vote for it .

Take care my Luvies 💕