°•[11]•°

Author POV

At Sunday

"That's mean you will come late home today?" Soobin asked while laying down at Beomgyu bed lazily, looking at the younger getting ready .

"Yes, I will come later, so you don't have to worried about me" Beomgyu said while applying his perfume over his neck and wrist .

"Okay? But why are you getting ready like this, Are you going to impress someone?" soobin raise his one eyebrow in suspect as beomgyu cleared his  throat and turn to his hyung .

"Why are you asking like this I always get ready like this for outing with friends" Beomgyu said , try to make the conversation between him and his brother smoothly but soobin was still suspecting him .

"Don't try to fool me but I am letting you go for now just because I have some works to that's why so enjoy your outing with your friends" Soobin got up from the bed and walked toward the door then went out of the room .

"How he always get a hint of everything, is he is a mafia or Detective" Beomgyu Mumbles to himself and take his phone and bag .

He come out from his room and went downstairs . he wear his shoes and tied the laces then stood up to leave the house .

When he come out he heard a Message popping sound so he took out his phone and check it.

It was from Taehyun

Hyun

Are you on your way?

Beomgyu

Yes I am.

Hyun

Oh...Good then see you later...❤

Beom

O-ohkay...

"Did he just send a heart at the last?" Beomgyu Just stared at his phone screen until Soobin come and smack his head from the behind.

"What are you still doing here punk?" Soobin and said put his hands inside of his coat pocket ad beomgyu look at him with a pout .

"Why did you hit me" he rub the place soobin smacked him. The older rolled his eyes and walk away .

"He is rude sometimes" Beomgyu started to walk toward his car and hopped into the car . then left for his destination

At taehyun

Taehyun check himself for last time at the mirror before turn around meeting the older who was standing there with a disgusting face and a water bottle in his hand.

"Why are you giving this look?" he asked but yeonjun just walk away while giving bombastic Side eye .

"He is too sassy sometimes" Taehyun mumbles under his breath and walk out of his room to his car.

Time skip

Taehyun arrived fast at his apartment and quickly open His door to enter and close it behind.

The apartment was clean and tidy because he sent maids to clean this place every weak that's why .

He took off his jacket and throw it to the couch then sat down at the couch , started to wait for the older .