°•[14]•°

Author POV

"You're looking beautiful" Taehyun said with a smirk and beomgyu look down while blushing. Yeonjun turn to Soobin who was still staring at them being speechless.

"Beomgyu is this your brother" Yeonjun said , graining the attention of brunette haired boy . "Yes he is my brother , oh Taehyun come I will introduce to him" Beomgyu said , grab Taehyun hand and dragged him to his older brother .

"Hyung this is Taehyun and he is my brother Soobin" Beomgyu said , Taehyun smile and offer his hand for shaking, pretend like he know about soobin today for the first time.

Soobin was blankly staring at him until he give a small smile and take Taehyun hand to shake .

"Nice to meet you Taehyun" He said with a normal voice which made Yeonjun shocked because he didn't expect this reaction.

"Hyung he is the one who saved me that day from getting hit by the car" Beomgyu said while soobin just nod his head .

"Thanks for saving my brother" He said with a cold tone which didn't get unnoticed by Beomgyu tho.

"Mention not, Beomgyu is such a good person to die that quickly" Taehyun said while laughing. Beomgyu hit his arm and mouth a "shut up"

Soobin didn't said anything in back as he was staring at Taehyun. Taehyun notice that but he shrugged off it .

"Well I have to meet someone else too so see you later" Taehyun said and walked toward the other direction to talk with some others peoples .

Yeonjun crossed his arms to his chest and follow Taehyun while looking at soobin who was staring at his glass of wine .

After both of them left, soobin turn to the younger who was drinking his drink.
"May I ask how you get along with him even without telling me" he asked with a serious tone .

Beomgyu put down his glass and look at his hyung .
"Well he is the one who approached to me first" Beomgyu explain everything that happened between them.

"And you didn't bother to tell me" The older said , making the younger bite his lips in guilt to not tell the older first.

"Sorry but I was confused if that it will be good to tell you or not but I saw the opportunity today that's why I introduced him to you" Beomgyu said with a low tone .

"Stay here , i am around here okay" Soobin said and beomgyu looked at him .
"Where are you going" He asked . "I have to meet someone that's why don't worry I will be back" Soobin replied and left from there , walking into the crowd soon disappeared from Beomgyu vision.

Beomgyu just sat there enjoying his drink after some moments suddenly Taehyun join him , sitting beside him.

"So enjoying the party" Taehyun asked and beomgyu look at him with a small smile.

"Not really but at least you're here" he smiled as Taehyun smiled at back and ruffles Beomgyu hair softly.

"Where is your brother" he said with a soft tone which always made Beomgyu melt and feel something in his heart.

"W-well he said he have  to meet someone, where is your friend?" Beomgyu said .
"He Is walking around as he said he don't want to be third wheel" Taehyun chuckled as Beomgyu giggle as back.

"Your friend is really something" Beomgyu said while laughing and Taehyun was again staring at him with  a smile .

"You look so cute while laughing" he said with a deep tone which made the other male stop laughing.

Beomgyu cheeks heat up and he turned red .  He slapped Taehyun chest and told him to stop which made the black haired guy burst into laughing.

Well both of them was enjoying each other company, laughing with each other,