°•[19]•°

Author POV

Next morning

Beomgyu opened his eyes then looked around to saw Taehyun still sleeping beside him , so Peacefully. He smiled and softly strokes Taehyun hairs .

Taehyun slowly open his eyes when he felt the touch   he open his eyes to saw Beomgyu.

A soft smile made a way on His lips as he look at the older with his sleepy eyes .
"Good morning" Taehyun said with his morning voice which was deep and beomgyu felt a shiver went down on his Body when he heard the deep husky voice of Taehyun.

"Good morning, we should got up now" Beomgyu said more like a whisper. Taehyun turned around slowly then took his phone to check the time. 

It was 9 am at morning, he put down his phone back at the table then look at the baby bear in his arms , looking at him with his pretty doe eyes .

"How can you look this cute even when you just wake up" Taehyun said , squealing over his Beomgyu, who is too cute to handle sometimes.

Giggling was heard by older as he hide his face in Taehyun chest which made Taehyun let out a another Awe sound and hug him tightly.

Beomgyu looked up at him with a smile . Taehyun give  a soft peck on Beomgyu soft lips then look at him .

"Let's take a shower" He said and beomgyu nodded his head . Taehyun got up from the bed first then pick up Beomgyu in bridal style.

"Woah , Your muscles are so strong" Beomgyu said as he wrapped his arm around Taehyun neck , being carried by him to the bathroom.

After sometime

Taehyun give Beomgyu some of his clothes to wear for now and then they went to kitchen.  Both of them get shocked when they saw Yeonjun is already sitting there at the table .

"Oh! Good morning you both" he said with a smile .
"Since when your here?" Taehyun asked as he walked toward the table with Beomgyu.

"One hour ago , because I know both of you will be tired from yesterday so I thought to come and make breakfast for you both" Yeonjun said with a teasing smile as Taehyun rolled his eyes at him .

"Whatever, come and eat after Beomgyu had to go home" Yeonjun said and they sat down to eat . Beomgyu notice Yeonjun neck has a bite mark on .

He raised his eyebrows and looked at the older who was eating his breakfast. He thought that it maybe some insect bite so he Shrugged off the thought and didn't ask about it .

But Taehyun also noticed it and after all Yeonjun is his best friend and his assistant so he have to know about everything about him so he just directly asked about this .

"Hyung , what's with the bite mark?" Taehyun asked while pointing at his neck . Yeonjun eyes widen and he immediately hide the bite mark with his hand.

"N-nothing, just a mosquito bite" he let out a nervous laugh which can clearly show that he is lying.

"Are you trying to lie to me hyung, seriously" Taehyun said with a straight face as Yeonjun give up because he know he can't hide anything from the younger.

"Okay fine listen here then" Yeonjun said who did this and beomgyu eyes widen and he smacked his own forehead.

Taehyun was trying to hold his laugh and it's made Yeonjun groan in annoyance. "Stop laughing okay, it's not funny!" Yeonjun said and throw the spoon at him but
Taehyun burst into laughing .

"Nevermind, my brother is too much sometimes" Beomgyu said as Yeonjun rolled his eyes . "Not too much he is a total Psycho!" Yeonjun said in rage .

"But he is not that bad , handsome, cute , Tall and a boyfriend material, good for you" Taehyun said with a winked .

"My brother is not only cute but silly, clumsy and hot at the same time" Beomgyu said and stuff some food in his mouth then started chewing.

"Oh just shut up , I don't care what types he is , Because he is Monkey according to me" Yeonjun replied and Taehyun choked on his juice then started to laugh again.

"If he get to know you called him Monkey then he will show you the whole jungle in flash of light" Beomgyu said because he know his brother so well. 

Soobin will started rapping in out of anger if he get to know someone called him Monkey, he don't care is it Yeonjun or someone else.

Time skip

Taehyun come to drop Beomgyu to his house as Yeonjun was also with them, sitting at the back seat.

"Bye, see you later" Beomgyu said and come out from the car then turned to the car again. "Call me if you need anything baby" Taehyun said with a winked as Beomgyu blushed .

"Ahem ahem, Mr  Kang I am also here, don't ignore my existence" Yeonjun said and the younger roll his eyes .

"Oh seems like my brother is home back after hooking up with his unknown hero" Soobin said while coming from the garden with a water spray bottle in his hands.

"Can you please stop talking like this hyung, stop your unfiltered Mouth please" Beomgyu said and the older Started to laugh .

"Here's come the monkey" Yeonjun mumbles but it's was enough to hear by soobin who stop laughing and turn to him .

"ExUSe mE, WhaT did you cAll Me" Soobin said with a eyebrow raise and glare at him .

"A monkey, because your an monkey" Yeonjun said and soobin just sprayed some water on his face .

"From where I look like s monkey huh! I am a handsome bunny looking wolf guy, check  you eyes to doctor" Soobin said and again sprayed water at him.

"Yah! Stop spraying water at Me" Yeonjun yelled as Beomgyu and Taehyun was enjoying the show .
"I am washing your eyes so you can saw everything better and don't say false things" soobin said and walked away from there .

"You should be glad he didn't start his rapping session over you" Beomgyu said to the older who took out a tissue to wipe his face .

"I think we should go now" Taehyun said and started the car while laughing as Yeonjun was wiping his face .

TBC

thanks for reading and don't forget to vote for it

Love ya 💕💕