°•[13]•°

Author POV

At night in choi mansion

Beomgyu was at his room , laying on his stomach thinking about Taehyun. Yes he was already dreaming about that fine man .

He slapped himself and hide his face at pillow until he heard a knock on his door.

"Beomgyu" it's was his mother. she open the door and look at his son . "soobin is home" Beomgyu nodded because when he entered soobin was not at home so he told his mom to inform him when the older come .

Wearing his slippers, he walked toward the older room and stand in front the door . Softly knocking on it as the older don't like if someone enter his room without knocking.

Earning a "come in" with deep but yet soft tone he slowly grab the knob and twisted it then walked inside .

He saw the older was standing there with his phone doing something on it while his overcoat was laying at his bed .

"So what's the matter , mom said you want to told me something " The older asked whole throwing his phone beside his coat at the bed and stood there hands in his pocket.

"Well nothing big but just hyung" Beomgyu come and sat at the bed as soobin eyes was following his movements.

"May I ask something?" Soobin nod his head and sit beside the younger. "How did someone will know if they have feelings for other" He asked , don't find him dumb because at this moment of life people got confused about this so as Beomgyu.

Chuckling, soobin look at his brother with a smile .
"Why my little want to know is he in love with someone" He softly said and ruffles Beomgyu hairs the younger slowly nod his head with red colour painted on his cheeks .

"Maybe , hyung I don't know can you please tell me" He again ask as soobin put down his hand on the bed and look at him .

"When someone grow feelings for the other person they can't stop thinking about that person all the time, something attracted them to get closer to the person they like, You can't stop thinking about them as how much you want to, They will try to spend more time with the person they like , try to stay close as much they can and also they sometimes give hints over things that they have feelings" Soobin explain as Beomgyu listen to him with mouth agape .

"So that's mean they will know that they're in love hyung" Beomgyu asked in repeat and soobin nod his head with a small smile .

"Yeah my little baby bear that's how they get to know they're in love so now tell did you fall in love with someone?" soobin asked , raising a eyebrow he look at him.

Smiling shyly as he scratch the back of his neck Beomgyu look away , avoiding the eye contact with his hyung which made the older burst into laughing.

"Oh my little Beomgyu is grown up he fall in love" Soobin was all laughing and beomgyu was red by embarrassed.

"Shut up" He got up and run out of the room while the older was laughing while laying down on his bed .

"Don't forget to introduce me to your fiancé!" he shout from his room while laughing. Soon he stop laughing and stared at the celling.

"Was I too harsh on him at the restaurant" He mumbles while thinking about Yeonjun. "He deserves it but I think I should apologize to him" he slowly close his eyes and started to think about him again as he smile.

Guess who is in love beside his younger brother 😏

Time skip

Next day

"So we have a party today" Beomgyu said while looking at the invitation card for luxury party . "Yews , we havw ans weved go" Soobin said while brushing his teeth Which made the younger look at him in disgust.