°•[8]•°

Author POV

After Taehyun left the place hueningkai sat down immediately with a excitement shining in his eyes .

"Hyung , don't you think that this guy is so hot to be real" he said as heesung nods his head in agreement.

Beomgyu blink his eyes and look at his friends. "W-what are talking about" he said with light pink shade in his cheeks .

"What, I am saying the guy is so hotttt , he is such a boyfriend material don't you think" hueningkai said with a chessy smile and beomgyu just hit him with a pout on his face .

"You better shut up before I called soobin hyung to beat
Your ass" Beomgyu said and both of them shut their mouth.

Time skip

"So what do you think because I think my plan is going well tho" Taehyun said to the older who is stoving Some Ramen in his mouth with anger because he is still angry about the incident happened with soobin.

I mean it's hurt his pride that soobin made him fool like this when he is most cleverest man in Taehyun team.

"Are you still angry about that incident huh" Taehyun said and chuckled as he earn a glare from the older .

"Shut up before I shave your eyebrows" he said and shove more Ramen in his mouth like a angry chick .

Taehyun rolled his eyes and went away toward his room .
He open his room door and walk to his bed then lay down.

"I will meet him tomorrow" he said and close his eyes to fall in sleep .

Next day

Beomgyu was walking down the hallway then he suddenly come through a hallway and saw that soobin was there with a girl beside him .

Beomgyu notice that the older was making some disgust faces when the beside girl was flirting with him .

"Hey hyung!" Beomgyu yell as he run to his brother . his brother Turn to him and smile a little .

"Oh hey my little one , you came" soobin said and give signal to Beomgyu to help him to get out of here .

Beomgyu understood the signal and slowly nods his head then grab soobin by the arm.

"Hyung , don't you promise me to buy ice cream after college huhh let's go" he said with a whined as he dragged the older outside from there .

They two come outside and look at the back to check that the girl went away or not. The girl went away luckily so both of them burst into laughing.

"Thanks my little brother to save your hyung today" he said and beomgyu shake his head in so proud.

"Okay now bye , I have to meet dad , so you went home okay" soobin said and ruffles Beomgyu hair then kiss his forehead then went away.

"Okay bye" Beomgyu waves toward the older until the older was disappeared from his vision .

"Let's go , hang out a little then I will went home" he said and started to walk toward the gate then exit the college.

Time skip

Beomgyu run under a bus stop because it's was raining all of sudden so he came here for shelter for some moment.

"Aish , why did it have to rain all of sudden, the weather report said that it will be sunny day" he mumbles while rubbing his quite wet hairs .

"How can I will go home, not like the rain is going to stop soon and mom will be worried for me" he said with a pout

Suddenly he felt someones else appearance beside him with umbrella. He looked beside him and meet those cold pair of eyes looking at him with soft gaze .

"T-taehyun" he mumbles as Taehyun give him a small smile . "yeah what a coincidence, we meet again" he replied .

"Yeah , nice to meet you" he said with a low tone then started to play with his sleeves while looking at the ground.

"It's looks like the rain is not going to stop for the next few hours" Taehyun said while look at the rainfall .

"Yeah , seems like that" the brunette haired guy replies with a low tone more like a whisper.

The black haired guy turn to him with a smile and said
"Should I accompany to your way home" Beomgyu look at him then slowly shook his head .

"N-no need thanks" He said and look outside but it was still raining so much .

"The rain won't stop , so let me drop you to your home" Taehyun again states and beomgyu don't have any other choice too.

He looked at the black haired guy and nods his head then go under taehyun umbrella.
Both of them started to walk toward Beomgyu home as the walk was full of silence.

Beomgyu didn't dare to say anything as he was still feeling Nervous to talk with Taehyun what if he said something weird .

And Taehyun was not talking because he don't want to make the male beside him feel uncomfortable that's why.

But Beomgyu thought to break the silence so he cleared his throat and grain Taehyun attention toward him .

"Yes , you wants to say anything" he asked and beomgyu nod his head
"Yeah I was curious that what is your occupation" asked Beomgyu as Taehyun nod his head before answering.

"Well I am a CEO , yeah CEO of KNG company" Taehyun replied as the other male beside him , eyes grow wider and nodded .

"O-oh good , You're so talented in such a young age tho" he said and Taehyun just smile .

Taehyun put his arm Beomgyu shoulder and pull the older closer as the brunette haired boy was surprised by the sudden action .

"Come closer or you will get wet" taehyun said with a deep tone more like a whisper and look at beomgyu who is already looking at him .

A light red shade painted on Beomgyu cheeks as he was staring at Taehyun while walking.

"Why my heart is beating so fast" Beomgyu thought to himself and break the eye contact with Taehyun and look away with red cheeks

TBC

Hey my Beautiful Blue luvies Hope you guys like this part so as I said I am going on a break for exam so I will only update Mr rude and Mr Junie tomorrow. After that I will go on a break so wish me good luck for my exam and I love you Blue luvies💙