°•[16]•°

Author POV

"Don't be scared, I just want to talk with you" Soobin said as Taehyun chuckled and lean toward the table .

"I expected you to ask me so many question at party but why you didn't ask me anything when you know about us so well" Taehyun said with a smirk as soobin chuckle then look at him .

"I don't want to bring this topic in front Beomgyu so I didn't ask you anything" Soobin said and Taehyun nod his head .

"And because it's will cause trouble for both of us if we bring this topic in front him" Soobin said, Taehyun raise his eyebrows and look at him .

"What do you mean?" He asked and lean back at his chair . "Listen Beomgyu hate mafia and you and me both are Mafias which Beomgyu don't have a single clue" Soobin said .

Taehyun eyes widen when he heard what soobin said.
"Wait-t that's mean your also a mafia" He asked as soobin nod his head slowly.

"Wow i can't believe it" Taehyun said while looking outside the window.
"I don't know how to say this to Beomgyu so I never told him but seems like it's s time to" Soobin replied.

"I want that we both told Beomgyu the truth"  soobin said . "What if I don't want" Taehyun said .

"Please Taehyun be serious, it will get worse if we don't tell him now , he will get more hurt" Soobin said with low tone .

"I know what your saying after all I also don't want Beomgyu to get hurt by some misunderstanding" Taehyun said .

"Yes , after all I have convinced your father so he don't take our company and now we have one thing is talk with Beomgyu" soobin said .

"But it's surprising that your also a mafia I don't expect this" Taehyun said with smile . "Not like I expect you to be mafia" Soobin replied with laughing but suddenly.

"You guys are what!"

Both of them eyes widen and turn to saw Beomgyu standing  there in shock.
He come back for his phone which he forgot to take .

"Oh shit" Soobin mumbles as Taehyun was looking at him .
"Beomgyu listen" Taehyun got up from his place and went to Beomgyu but Beomgyu backed away

"Y-you guys are Mafias" Beomgyu said with crack voice as he looked up at them . "why you guys lied to me!" He said with a shout .

Soobin got up from his place and went to his brother.
"Beomgyu calm down , we was about to tell you this, let's go home" Soobin said and try to hold his hand but Beomgyu move his hand away .

"How could you hide this from me" He said while looking into the older eyes.

Soobin can't say anything in back when he saw tears in Beomgyu eyes . Beomgyu take his phone and  backward then run to outside.

"We messed up before the time" Taehyun said and turn to the older. Soobin immediately run after Beomgyu.

Taehyun stood there , don't know what to do now . Will Beomgyu let him explain or hate him . He don't know.

Yeonjun come from behind and put his hand over the younger shoulder. Taehyun look at him with teary eyes .
Yeonjun hug him and patted his back .

"Let's go home , Beomgyu need time for this" Yeonjun softly said and walked outside with Taehyun.

At home

"Please Beomgyu let me explain!" Soobin shout from outside of the room and he was banging the door . No response come from inside as he roll down the door and sat at the ground.

"Beomgyu please-e let you-r hyung- explain" soobin said with crack voice, tears streaming down from his cheeks .

"I NEED TIME PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" Beomgyu yell from inside , his voice can say he is crying in room.

Soobin just sat there while leaning his back to the door .
"Take the time you need but just don't hate your hyung Beomgyu" he said with a low tone .

Taehyun try to call Beomgyu but he didn't pick up his call. He throw the phone away in frustration and run his fingers through his hairs , gripping them tightly.

"Taehyun calm down " Yeonjun try to calm the younger down but Taehyun didn't calm down after the look of Beomgyu he saw at the restaurant.

He is scared what if Beomgyu will also hate him and never want to meet him . He can't stay this if he saw Beomgyu hating him .

"Hyung , I don't want him to hate me" Taehyun said and look away to hide the tears filled in his eyes .

"Let them out Taehyun, you don't have to hide them" Yeonjun said while softly rubbing his back .

Taehyun turn to him with red eyes and he can't hold back his tears anymore. He hug Yeonjun and started to cry .

He might be seems cold, rude and heartless to the world but he was weak inside and Yeonjun knew this so well. Mrs kang died when he was young and he never get the mother love .

Somehow he grown up but when he started to work with yeonjun he felt like he find another mother . Even tho he act rude with the older but still he love the older . Yeonjun Also love him like his little brother.

"Everything will be okay Taehyun" Yeonjun softly whispered as Taehyun let out more sobs .

TBC

hope u guys enjoy this so don't forget to vote for it and thanks for reading