°•[20]•°

Author POV

After two days

Beomgyu and soobin was coming out of college entrance to go home and soobin was non stop talking with the younger which made the younger rolled his eyes in annoyance but he can't say anything after all soobin is his hyung.

"And you know what happens after that Suzume just decided to sacrifice herself!Like damnit" Soobin was talking about the Suzume Anime recently he watched yesterday and he was talking about that from the morning.

Beomgyu smacked his own forehead then looked away from his hyung to other side then suddenly his eyes caught a familiar Face which made him smile automatically.

He didn't even bother to look at soobin, he just run toward the figure who is waiting there with his car , wearing a Dark blue jacket along with tight leather jeans .

He throw himself at his boyfriend arms , hugging him tightly which made Taehyun chuckled at him then hug his baby back .

"What the hell , excuse me Beomgyu" Soobin scoffed and come to them with a pout on his face .

"Did you just ignore me like this, because you saw your boyfie" Soobin said as Beomgyu rolled his eyes then looked at his hyung .

"First all of hyung , your eating my mind from the morning and second stop acting like a baby it's don't suit you" Beomgyu said with a groan as the older roll his eyes then looked back at them .

Taehyun was laughing because of the brothers bricking with each other.

"Any way why are you here huh?" Asked soobin, crossing his arms to his chest then look at the black haired guy with a eyebrow raise.

"Nothing just I want to spend some time with Beomgyu so I come to pick him" Taehyun replied with a smile.

"Oh it's great then after all I am free today , I don't have anything to do" Beomgyu voiced as Taehyun looked at him then smiled .

"Wait , are you abandoning your only brother Beomgyu, how could you huh!?" Soobin said , being dramatic which made the younger rolled his eyes again.

"Stop your drama hyung" Beomgyu frowned as soobin still continue being dramatic.

"Hyung , you know what Yeonjun hyung is free today I think so you should go and talk to him then" Taehyun suggest as he know what actually can stop the older now .

And it worked soobin stop being dramatic and walked away like a good guy like nothing happened which made Beomgyu stared at him with mouth open agape.

"Oh Taehyun!give me the address please" Soobin turned back to the younger who let out a chuckle then nod his head .

"I will send it by message don't worry" Taehyun yelled back as soobin make a one eye wink face and walked from there toward his car like happy jumping bunny .

Beomgyu again smacked his own forehead then turned to Taehyun who is already laughing so hard because of this .

"I think we should go now" Taehyun said while laughing as he wrap his arm around Beomgyu waist.

"Yeah let's go I am just done with my brother" Beomgyu said and get into the car with Taehyun.

At Taehyun apartment

Both of them entered as Beomgyu sat down at the couch, throwing his bag away to the other side . Taehyun closed the door and took off his jacket, throw it to somehow.

He turn to saw Beomgyu looking at him , he raised his eyebrow and walked near toward him then sit down beside his boyfriend.

"Why are you looking at me like this" he mumbles then wrapped his arm around the older waist and pull him closer .