°•[6]•°

Author POV

"What the hell are you planning to do now" Yeonjun said while driving the car.

"I am thinking to approach to him as a normal guy because not like I can leave this place even tho I wants to" The younger said while leaning back to the seat .

"WHAT! , don't you think to leave your work for him" the older yell eyes still focussing on the road .

"Hyung , are you gone nuts sometimes, why your denied with my choice , I really love him and I want him" taehyun said .

"Listen even you love him , he will never love you back because your a mafia and he hates mafia so fuck about it" the older said with a Rage tone.

Taehyun frown and grab his head then leaning back to the seat . "hyung , have you ever fall in love that your talking like this" he said and Yeonjun stop the car .

"Shut up , it's not about me, I am just saying facts that Beomgyu will never love you because your a mafia and he hate it and even you lie to him it will got more worse so fuck about it and focus on the mission" he said and left the car went inside .

Taehyun look up and saw that they was in front his house so he come of the car and went to his room .

At other side

Beomgyu was sitting on his bed while hugging a plushie and blanket wrapped around him . "who is that guy, he looks so suspicious" Beomgyu Mumbles under his breath then suddenly the door open and Soobin entered.

"What is my little beomie doing huh" he said and sat next to the younger. "Nothing...." The younger replied with a low tone.

The older raised a eyebrow and look at his brother.
"Hey tell me if something bothering you my love" Soobin said and pat Beomgyu head .

The younger shook his head as a no and look at the down he don't want his hyung to disturb about a little thing so he didn't tell soobin about that guy who saved him and told his name Taehyun .

"Seems like you will not share it with me , okay it's okay now let's go and have dinner then you have to sleep" the older said and got up from the bed .

The younger pout and look at him "beomie don't want to eat" he said and look away.

Soobin sighed and come to Beomgyu then pick the younger in his back . "I am not letting you sleep with empty stomach" he said and come out of the room with Beomgyu in his back.

The younger pout but he don't have any other option so he wrapped his arms around soobin and rest his head .

Time skip

"Understand Taehyun" Yeonjun said and put a knife on his back pocket . "yeah , whatever go" the younger said in a low tone .

Yeonjun nod and went outside of the room going for his mission . taehyun sighed and look at beomgyu picture which was on his table .

"Should I gave up on him or not" he said to himself and took the photo staring at it .

In choi mansion.

Yeonjun come here to take some important files from Mr choi office . he slowly climb inside by the window which was luckily open .

He slowly tiptoed inside and went to the hallway . it's was so late so of course everyone is sleeping.

He come and stand in front of the door of Mr choi office room . he try to open it but it was locked so he got a idea .

Such a common idea

He check his hair and ta-da he took out a hairpin from his hair which he used to secure his long hair back .
He put the pin on the lock and twisted it .

The door open and he look around to check if anyone is there or not . no one was there So he got inside and close the door .

He started to find the important files with a help of a torch . he was checking everything and suddenly he find a file which seems like it's important for Mr choi .

He smirked and place everything on back in the right place before exiting the room.

He come out from the room and close the door then started to walk slowly like a kitten without making a noise .

Suddenly he was about to leave but someone said from behind
"Oh hey Mr thief , are you leaving" Yeonjun froze at his place and he was shocked because who is awake till this time .

He heard footsteps coming near him so he thought run but before he can run the guy grab him by his piece of cloth and pinned him to the wall .

"Where are you going Mr thief at least let me saw your face" the guy said who was taller then him and now Yeonjun saw his face it's was soobin.... Mr choi elder son.

Soobin pull down his mask and took the torch from Yeonjun and flash it on his face to saw his face.

"Wow I was right , you're really beautiful Mr Yeonjun"
Soobin said with a smirk as Yeonjun eyes wide open because how did he know his name .

"I have to escape" Yeonjun thought to his mind and kick soobin on the stomach and jump out off the window.

Soobin groan while holding his stomach. He open his eyes and saw that Yeonjun already run away.

"Such a kitten" he said and went toward his dad office then open the door .

He look around and turn on the lights . he saw that everything was in their right place . but soobin smirked and look at ground.

There was some flour on the ground and footstep was there . Soobin check a drawer the same one that Yeonjun had steal a file from minutes ago . "such a fool too" he said with a smirk and because the file Yeonjun took with him was a fake one and the proof of him come here was the footsteps on the ground.

And it was all soobin plan because he knew that Yeonjun will come to take some important files.

He took a picture of the footsteps before leaving the room and went to his own room to sleep.

TBC

Hope u guys like it and don't forget to follow and vote me

Bye