°•[30]•°

Author POV

Taehyun came back to his room as he had forgotten about his phone back in the room.  He takes his phone then suddenly he sees that Yunhee is calling him.

He picks up the call and puts his phone on his ear then starts to walk out of the room.
"Yes, Yunhee do you want to say something?" he asked while going downstairs.

"Nothing wanna hang out?" She asked as Taehyun thought for a moment and then replied,  "Yeah I would like to".

"Okay then meet me at the mall" With that Yunhee hung up the call. Taehyun walked out of his apartment and started to walk towards the elevator.

On the other side

Beomgyu was feeling kind of weak and last night he remembered about few things but still, the vision was so blurred.

He was standing near the stairs as he was in deep of his thoughts.  He let out a sigh that's when Zang came from behind him.

"Hey! What are you doing here alone?" he asked as Beomgyu veered around to faced him. "nothing, Just thinking about some things" Beomgyu mumbled but Zang could easily hear him

"oh so maybe we could go outside for some fresh air, what do you think?" Zang said to him as he slowly nodded his head because he needed to relieve the stress from him.

"let's head to the mall?" beomgyu nodded his head yes as they both walked out of the house to go to the mall.

At the mall

Taehyun was finding Yunhee but couldn't find her anywhere like he was searching for the girl for a few minutes. 

"Where the hell is this girl?" Taehyun mumbled under his breath as he was looking around the mall.

Beomgyu was coming from the other side while talking to the older who was beside him. "So you remember few things just you didn't get to see their faces?" Zang said to him as he nodded.

"But they seem so familiar" Beomgyu said with a sad tone as he was walking while looking at the ground.

Suddenly beomgyu bumped into someone and it was Taehyun, he bumped into.
"I am sorry" Taehyun did not look at his face as he walked away in a hurry.

Beomgyu was staring at his back, feeling like he had met the guy before but couldn't remember him.

Taehyun was walking when suddenly something made him stop on his way he slowly turned back while feeling like he had seen Beomgyu.

"wait? This can't be possible?" Taehyun mumbled but suddenly someone tapped on his shoulder which made him turn.  He turns to see that it is Yunhee.

"Hey, why do you seem so tense?" Asked by her as Taehyun shook his head in no.

"Nothing just I feel like I saw Beomgyu" Taehyun replied with a low tone then suddenly he saw someone who made him feel like his world stopped for a while.

"Beomgyu"

He can't believe his eyes that he saw Beomgyu how this is even possible?  Without wasting time taehyun just ran towards the way Beomgyu was going.

Yunhee was shocked and confused about what happened so she also ran after the guy who was running through the crowd to someone.

Taehyun looked around to find the older but he couldn't find him so he thought he was hallucinating things.

"Taehyun Are you okay?" Yunhee said while coming from behind him.  "I don't know Yunhee but I am sure I saw beomgyu!"Taehyun said as tears were already filled in his eyes.